arghhhh i swore i wouldnt do this

Birchbud

Reaction score
i was so sure i would be able to handle this ttc thang in a mature sensible unstressed manor, and indeed I have explained at length to my husband about how lucky he is to have such a sane sensible wife...

think i lost a few sensible points with hubby when he came through to the bathroom this morning and found me huddled on the floor in the patch of light from the window, talking to myself and peering myself cross-eyed at the tinyest shadow that may possibly be a hint of a shadow of a second line....

fahhh. ttc is the great equalizer...

Not the only one! been testing since 4 dpo when i KNEW would be negative!! I still look at it in the weirdest places in the light threw the windows expecting to see a tiny extra something!!

I completely understand! I was going to wait until the 21st but no! I had to test this afternoon when I'm only 10dpo and it wasn't even morning urine. I got a :BFN: and now I'm depressed and convinced that I'm out. Why does this have to be so frustrating?

I completely understand! I was going to wait until the 21st but no! I had to test this afternoon when I'm only 10dpo and it wasn't even morning urine. I got a :BFN: and now I'm depressed and convinced that I'm out. Why does this have to be so frustrating?

Hiya buttercup78, I too according to FF im 11 DPO. also got BFN :nope: Feels like im out but still hoping!!

Hiya buttercup78, I too according to FF im 11 DPO. also got BFN :nope: Feels like im out but still hoping!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

:dust:

Hahaha all we crazy ladies are in the same crazy boat. They need a term for it- like Mommy Brain. Maybe for us it should be "POAS psychosis!"

I will have to join you ladies in that catagory I tested this morning at 9 dpo an I swear for over 5 min there was two lines you could see even at arms length then boom it was gone so of course as any normal poas-aholic would do I started googling it which only increasd the insanity but I know it was just a bfn!!

Haha nice name. I agree too! Were just crazy POAS ladies!

I swore i would wait until AF was due and test then. But with fathers day i said id test then 'just to see' Yet id already POAS about 4 times before then!!

I WILL try and wait until 19-21st to test unless AF turns up....

:dust:

I am doing the same thing! Figured we would just see what happens .... that did not last at all. I am POAS like every other day!

I am doing the same thing! Figured we would just see what happens .... that did not last at all. I am POAS like every other day!

After POAS today for O - and taking HPT for absolutely NO reason whatsoever - anyway, at some point the tests became "vulgar" to me BFN or no O or O but undefined lines etc etc.. I now use the more harsh term for POAS where the P is not "pee" but "Pissed" so I "pissed on a stick" and it made me mad.. :)

I'm actually mad at the sticks.. :(

LMAO... well if they would just tell us what we want then all would be well!

Yup, here here.
I'm having all sorts of AF cramps since last night, low back pain too, looks like the POAS will be coming to an end for me soon... (Until next cycle!)

Yup, here here!
I'm having all sorts of AF cramps since last night, low back pain too, looks like the POAS will be coming to an end for me soon... (Until next cycle!) :haha:

Yup, here here.
I'm having all sorts of AF cramps since last night, low back pain too, looks like the POAS will be coming to an end for me soon... (Until next cycle!)

Nooo, u don't know that yet! Those are symptoms for implantation too! Fingers crossed for you!:thumbup:

Thank you Doodlebug! Maybe all this POAS madness will be worth it for both of us!!

No problem! It has too...cause I am gonna POAS until it does lol!

Yup, here here!
I'm having all sorts of AF cramps since last night, low back pain too, looks like the POAS will be coming to an end for me soon... (Until next cycle!) :haha:

I think I might be in the same boat. I've had cramping and pinching for the last 48 hours and this evening when I went to the loo I had snotty cm that was brown so I think the :witch: might be on her way. If my temp plummets tomorrow I will know for sure. :nope:

Lets stay positive! Maybe the witch will stay away! Eeeeeee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->