around 40 and TTC#1 (aka: just curious)

Jax,am sure u will do it in your own time :hugs:,good luck for this week :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Thanks Despie :flower:. I'm boring myself with this old chestnut so god know's how you must be feeling :haha:

You okay today? xXx

Am getting a bit fed up Hun and feel like it's the end of the line soon ,we have decided if I get another bfp and a loss it's over or if nothing by my 45th birthday it's also over ,this is my 66th month :nope::hugs::hugs::hugs:Holy shit like that's nuts ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Big hugs Despie, decisions like this are never easy. But I'm keeping absolutely everthing Xed for you that you get that sticky BFP 'cos you so deserve it :hugs:

:hugs: Big hugs Despie, decisions like this are never easy. But I'm keeping absolutely everthing Xed for you that you get that sticky BFP 'cos you so deserve it :hugs:

Thanks lovely ,it's been a long long road and I had to make the decision some time and I am not getting any younger ,and the stress is effecting me physically and emotionally ,:nope:

hiya girls god ive been away for a week i think and this site has changed its face already, how are we all , im 45 at christmas Despe and thats my cut off , not long to go and dont know how my hubby to be will feel about it but i have to stop then ive been trying for over 4 years now and well even tho i have enough now im not giving u just yet few months left to go and the trying bit :sex: is fun now and we only get it on when we feel like it coz if not the stress of trying is detremental on its own and does more harm than good, so girls we have to just enjoy getting it and hope that it works for us.
:dust: for us all xx

It's seven months till I am 45 so I am not far behind u ,let's hope we fulfil our dreams by then and if not life still has to go on ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

exactly but not trying too hard still having acupuncture tho and this month she did something she has never done before and put needles in places that i hadnt had before for the egg quality and quantity and had the strongest popping and pain from both ovaries this time and she says that its all really good and hopefully something will happen for us but im not so sure althought its a great relaxant and well if it does then it does if it doesnt then it doesnt and well time will tell.
Good luck honey xx

yeah lol sorry i went but i lost connection bloody technology ! will let you know x

I've been reading this thread for a while and thought I would post. I'm 43 and trying for #1 (husband is 32). We were pretty sure we did not want kids when we got married, but had second thoughts.

I went off the pill in May after being on it since my early 20s. It's crazy how little I knew about my cycles, so this has been an interesting learning experience.

I've told very few people that we're trying, mainly because I don't want to be reminded how old I am. :growlmad: Instead I lurk around on these boards and am reminded how many of us there are!

Thanks for the welcome, Desperado and Jax!

Jax, we're in sync. I'm going to try tomorrow since we missed last night. :( (read below)

Welcome Virginiaplain.

inkdchic, I've read so many positive things about acupuncture. I had @ 5 sessions and then gave up. Maybe I should take it up again now that I've cleaned up my diet (no junk food-waa!).

DH fell sick last night so we bd'd early this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed bc we bd'd Fri morning too so hopefully we're covered. OPK is still reading two lines today so we'll do it again tomorrow. I sooo hope this works.

Good luck, ladies!

I've been reading this thread for a while and thought I would post. I'm 43 and trying for #1 (husband is 32). We were pretty sure we did not want kids when we got married, but had second thoughts.

I went off the pill in May after being on it since my early 20s. It's crazy how little I knew about my cycles, so this has been an interesting learning experience.

I've told very few people that we're trying, mainly because I don't want to be reminded how old I am. :growlmad: Instead I lurk around on these boards and am reminded how many of us there are!

:hi: Virginiaplain, nice to meet you!!

There are lots of us here, you need never feel alone :hugs: come and join in the chat. We don't always talk TTC, we have a :haha: and a :cry: but we're here for you :flower:

Jax, we're in sync. I'm going to try tomorrow since we missed last night. :( (read below)

Welcome Virginiaplain.

inkdchic, I've read so many positive things about acupuncture. I had @ 5 sessions and then gave up. Maybe I should take it up again now that I've cleaned up my diet (no junk food-waa!).

DH fell sick last night so we bd'd early this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed bc we bd'd Fri morning too so hopefully we're covered. OPK is still reading two lines today so we'll do it again tomorrow. I sooo hope this works.

Good luck, ladies!

Well done girlie!!!! :bunny: Mine didn't want to play ball last night (this is what REALLY starts to wind me up!!:growlmad:) and he's home late tonight so I don't think I'm going to get lucky until tomorrow now :nope:. I always have this feeling that I've missed the boat....

I have everything Xed for you that it works, sounds like you've really given it a good chance!!:flower:

xXx

exactly but not trying too hard still having acupuncture tho and this month she did something she has never done before and put needles in places that i hadnt had before for the egg quality and quantity and had the strongest popping and pain from both ovaries this time and she says that its all really good and hopefully something will happen for us but im not so sure althought its a great relaxant and well if it does then it does if it doesnt then it doesnt and well time will tell.
Good luck honey xx

Inkd, you sound well and truly chilled, is that the She Oak talking?? Sounds good stuff from the acupuncture, got everything Xed for you xXx

Now's the waiting game. I'll test around 11/1 if not a day before but until then I'm going to try to remain upbeat instead of positive one minute and "knowing it didn't work" the second. And I promise not to say a word to DH--I'll seem totally non chalant :coffee:

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Now's the waiting game. I'll test around 11/1 if not a day before but until then I'm going to try to remain upbeat instead of positive one minute and "knowing it didn't work" the second. And I promise not to say a word to DH--I'll seem totally non chalant :coffee:

Keeping everything fixed for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Constancev!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

How well I know that feeling! I'm so hoping that you've cracked that eggy and you get your BFP this cycle!!:flower:

AFM - no BD action again last night, this is my 'good' week too, I'm out already again for this month.....sigh....

Constancev!!

How well I know that feeling! I'm so hoping that you've cracked that eggy and you get your BFP this cycle!!:flower:

AFM - no BD action again last night, this is my 'good' week too, I'm out already again for this month.....sigh....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Virginiaplain.

Good luck, ladies!

if i were you i would keep going with the acupuncture coz it may take quite a few months depending on what needs fixing in your system for you to fall pregnant but it does work there are hundreds of qomen our age that have fallen pregnant and carried to term witht he help of acupuncture hun im still waiting but not giving up xx
Welcome constancev18 nice to have you aboard xx

Hi ladies,

Welcome to the new ladies, i hope your stay here is short and sweet.

To all the other ladies, i am lurking and reading but not posting much. DH and i found out that we were denied for the Compassionate Care program, and we just cant afford to waste $5000 on meds with only a 2% chance of success, and to use donor eggs we would have to pay $25,000 and we really cant do that (You could buy a really nice car for that amount) so we are officialy done TTC, we have no other options to us, so we give up. We got rid of the baby stuff that we had bought, and are attempting to move on and plan a vacation. Its not easy here lately though every where we turn there are babies, heck even today at work in the lunchroom there was a little one and a newborn!! Eventually i guess it will get easier for us, but right now its kind of sad. I am sending hugs to you all, please know i am still here, but for now need to step back for a bit :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Welcome to the new ladies, i hope your stay here is short and sweet.

To all the other ladies, i am lurking and reading but not posting much. DH and i found out that we were denied for the Compassionate Care program, and we just cant afford to waste $5000 on meds with only a 2% chance of success, and to use donor eggs we would have to pay $25,000 and we really cant do that (You could buy a really nice car for that amount) so we are officialy done TTC, we have no other options to us, so we give up. We got rid of the baby stuff that we had bought, and are attempting to move on and plan a vacation. Its not easy here lately though every where we turn there are babies, heck even today at work in the lunchroom there was a little one and a newborn!! Eventually i guess it will get easier for us, but right now its kind of sad. I am sending hugs to you all, please know i am still here, but for now need to step back for a bit :hugs:

:cry:

I am so very sorry. :cry:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back