around 40 and TTC#1 (aka: just curious)

O crap ,it is so hard to talk to our dh's sometimes ,:hugs:Maybe u could just get him to jizz in a cup or something ,does he not know u are going to the fertility clinic?well doneon trying to quit the smoking ,I have never done it but am sure it would be a lot like me giving up cakes and that I could never do ,:hugs:I started on the fertilaid on cd1 , I feel great and o nearly a week early ,fixed your new combo works for you !:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No, he doesn't know but he's so stressed I didn't want to put something else on him...but I will tell him before I go. If he's aware of what I've had to do to get tested then when it comes time for him to jizz in a pot he can't argue :thumbup:. He has some time off later in the week (he's just gone in for a 30 hour shift :wacko:) so I'll broach it then.

What is Fertilaid? Haven't heard of it but if it makes you feel great I want some!

:hugs:

No, he doesn't know but he's so stressed I didn't want to put something else on him...but I will tell him before I go. If he's aware of what I've had to do to get tested then when it comes time for him to jizz in a pot he can't argue :thumbup:. He has some time off later in the week (he's just gone in for a 30 hour shift :wacko:) so I'll broach it then.

What is Fertilaid? Haven't heard of it but if it makes you feel great I want some!

:hugs:

It's a complete natural supplement made from Chinese herbs and vitamins ,it has sorted out my cycle after just taking it this month :thumbup:It's to help your reproductive health and even out your hormones and poss get a bfp ,u could look it up online but for me so far so good :thumbup:Wow a 30 hour shift ,your poor hubby ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey despie :hugs:.
This thread has gone awfully quiet :shrug:. Where is everyone?
I don't have much to report except to say I'm trying agnus castus this month (apparently good for PMS too!) and CoQ10 along with my prenatals and omega 3. I'm also making a valiant attempt at giving up smoking and have an appointment with the Reproductive and Fertility clinic a week on wednesday.

Still not managed to sit down and discuss TTC with my OH :cry:. Every time I think of starting a conversation something comes up (my OH has family problems at the moment) or he's tired after doing a long shift at work so I'll be going to the clinic on my own. Guess I'm thinking that because of age/medical history that it would be a good idea to get myself checked out anyway. I'm so nervous that they'll tell me I'm perimenopausal though :wacko:...
I should be manifesting PMA!

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:.

Agnus castus is fabulous I've been on it for many months now :thumbup: But just to be aware whilst I saw one or 2 minor improvements after 1 month it wasn't until the 4th month I really found my PMS had gone almost totally and my periods seemed more productive.

Well done on trying to quit smoking :thumbup: I did it back in 1995 and did it cold turkey which was tough but not craved one since 1996 and not touched one since the day I decided to quit :thumbup:

I'm sure you'll find a time soon to chat with your OH :hugs:

Yeah, 30 hours is a killer...I miss him when he's away and not surprisingly he doesn't feel like getting down to sexy time when he's done a shift like that :nope:. And he always seems to be working those kind of shifts when I'm at my most fertile :shrug:. Bah!

I looked up Fertilaid and am pleased to see it contains agnus castus :thumbup:. I might consider it after I've got some tests done, seems a lot of the ingredients are oestrogen heavy and I'm convinced after doing some research that I'm oestrogen dominant (the tumour I had was oestrogen receptor positive) so once I know where I stand I can re-assess.

Agnus castus is fabulous I've been on it for many months now :thumbup: But just to be aware whilst I saw one or 2 minor improvements after 1 month it wasn't until the 4th month I really found my PMS had gone almost totally and my periods seemed more productive.

Well done on trying to quit smoking :thumbup: I did it back in 1995 and did it cold turkey which was tough but not craved one since 1996 and not touched one since the day I decided to quit :thumbup:

Thanks wooly! :hugs:
I will definitely persevere with the AC, my PMS is just awful so good to know that it worked for you :thumbup:.

Well done on giving up smoking - that's amazing. I'm trying to cut down daily as I've been smoking up to 20 a day which is bad :nope:. Had 9 yesterday and so far today have only had 2 so am pleased with myself so far. Thanks for the encouragement :hugs:.

I'm looking at OH's rota and picking my day...:haha:.

Yeah, 30 hours is a killer...I miss him when he's away and not surprisingly he doesn't feel like getting down to sexy time when he's done a shift like that :nope:. And he always seems to be working those kind of shifts when I'm at my most fertile :shrug:. Bah!

I looked up Fertilaid and am pleased to see it contains agnus castus :thumbup:. I might consider it after I've got some tests done, seems a lot of the ingredients are oestrogen heavy and I'm convinced after doing some research that I'm oestrogen dominant (the tumour I had was oestrogen receptor positive) so once I know where I stand I can re-assess.

Didn't know that about the fertilaid so u have taught me something ,and funny enough my oestrogen was low a few months ago so maybe that's wot I needed,hope this month you can time sexy time just right :thumbup::hugs:

Thanks wooly! :hugs:
I will definitely persevere with the AC, my PMS is just awful so good to know that it worked for you :thumbup:.

Well done on giving up smoking - that's amazing. I'm trying to cut down daily as I've been smoking up to 20 a day which is bad :nope:. Had 9 yesterday and so far today have only had 2 so am pleased with myself so far. Thanks for the encouragement :hugs:.

I'm looking at OH's rota and picking my day...:haha:.

AC from all my research isn't oestrogen heavy :thumbup:

My DH actually now says he has no idea when AF should be visiting as I get no PMS but I do get a bit weepy & snappy on CD1 still :thumbup:

AC from all my research isn't oestrogen heavy :thumbup:

My DH actually now says he has no idea when AF should be visiting as I get no PMS but I do get a bit weepy & snappy on CD1 still :thumbup:

That's good to know, thanks wooly :thumbup:.

My OH would love to be oblivious as to when AF is a-coming...for about 3 days prior to 3 days after I'm a real bitch on wheels :cry:.

Hello, Ladies!

I lucked up and found a brand new RE in town (there wasn't one before!) and she's running several tests, which makes me feel a lot better. I still have my Dec ivf consult out of state with my old RE and he has my 3-5yr old test results but didn't need anything more recent. I guess some things do not change radically but I'm glad my in-state RE is double-checking. Today is cd6 and I'm taking clomid cd5-9. I had cd3 bloodwork last wk (I need to call for the results). I have a cd10 fasting and cd 21(or was it cd17?) progesterone bloodwork coming up this and next wk. My cycles are 24 dys so the prog test was moved up a few dys. I'm also supposed to get a HSG (last one was 2 yrs ago) but I may wait as I don't know how clomid will affect my O and I don't want to wash the eggie away. That sounds silly, I know. :)

I haven't shared this new RE info and diagnostic tests with DH as really I don't want to stress him. He's focused on the consult and procedure next month so I'll leave him at peace.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

The guy at the lab said the results would be in in 4 hrs and 1 dy respectively. The nurse this morning said 7dys. Oh, well. I'll try to focus on something else. ;)

Hey despie :hugs:.
This thread has gone awfully quiet :shrug:. Where is everyone?
I don't have much to report except to say I'm trying agnus castus this month (apparently good for PMS too!) and CoQ10 along with my prenatals and omega 3. I'm also making a valiant attempt at giving up smoking and have an appointment with the Reproductive and Fertility clinic a week on wednesday.

Still not managed to sit down and discuss TTC with my OH :cry:. Every time I think of starting a conversation something comes up (my OH has family problems at the moment) or he's tired after doing a long shift at work so I'll be going to the clinic on my own. Guess I'm thinking that because of age/medical history that it would be a good idea to get myself checked out anyway. I'm so nervous that they'll tell me I'm perimenopausal though :wacko:...
I should be manifesting PMA!

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:.

Keekee :hugs: re the chat with DH, that's the story of my life too, I keep thinking I can drop it into conversation but it's not the kind of thing to drop is it?:wacko: Keep your chin up hun, can't get you preg unfortunately but I'm with you :flower:

Keekee :hugs: re the chat with DH, that's the story of my life too, I keep thinking I can drop it into conversation but it's not the kind of thing to drop is it?:wacko: Keep your chin up hun, can't get you preg unfortunately but I'm with you :flower:

:hugs: Thanks Jax :flower:
If I work out a way to drop it into conversation I'll let you know but I'm not holding out any hope :haha:. The later I leave it the worse I feel about it...I just need to grab the bull by the horns (!) I guess. Literally and metaphorically, if we only BD again once this cycle I'm going to explode :wacko:. Rarrrrr!

:hugs: Thanks Jax :flower:
If I work out a way to drop it into conversation I'll let you know but I'm not holding out any hope :haha:. The later I leave it the worse I feel about it...I just need to grab the bull by the horns (!) I guess. Literally and metaphorically, if we only BD again once this cycle I'm going to explode :wacko:. Rarrrrr!

Hey, welcome to my world!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha:

girls, don't lose hope im 44 n been preg 5 times, ok all ended in mc, but it just shows it's possible, u r all younger so ur chances r better, love n baby dust to u all. love donna xxxx

girls, don't lose hope im 44 n been preg 5 times, ok all ended in mc, but it just shows it's possible, u r all younger so ur chances r better, love n baby dust to u all. love donna xxxx

Hi Hun,I am 44 too ,sorry for your losses ,:hugs::hugs:Hope u get an extra sticky bean soon ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 different test results are in (CD3 bloodwork):
TSH 1.34 & T4 .89
Estradiol Serum 49

From what I read online I think the T4 might be normal/perhaps indicate a pituitary issue. Still researching the Estradiol.

Despie, this is the thread.....

Where is everyone :shrug:?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"