As a mother who formula feeds..

If her "opinion" is that it should be law to breastfed then I dread to think the amount of infants that would die of starvation because mum COULDN'T breastfeed.. Ignorant twat :growlmad:

Did you not know that there is no excuse for not BFing and anyone can do it? There's no couldn't about it ;)

Umm excuse me.. My DD would not latch on for love nor money and I tried intill my milk "dried up".. So don't get on you're high horse with me.. How fucking ignorant are you

Hun I think she was taking the mickey!! Saying that's what some people would say. xx

Oh.. Whoops:dohh:... SORRY BEXY!!!!!!:flower:... My humour seems to have failed me today.. Very touchy subject... I'm sorry.. Forgive me??:kiss:

If her "opinion" is that it should be law to breastfed then I dread to think the amount of infants that would die of starvation because mum COULDN'T breastfeed.. Ignorant twat :growlmad:

Did you not know that there is no excuse for not BFing and anyone can do it? There's no couldn't about it ;)

Umm excuse me.. My DD would not latch on for love nor money and I tried intill my milk "dried up".. So don't get on you're high horse with me.. How fucking ignorant are you

Hun I think she was taking the mickey!! Saying that's what some people would say. xx

Oh.. Whoops:dohh:... SORRY BEXY!!!!!!:flower:... My humour seems to have failed me today.. Very touchy subject... I'm sorry.. Forgive me??:kiss:

Haha oh bless you!! xxx

I think she was being sarcastic!

Ah, nevermind. I was too slow to post. Heh.

I think its obvious some people are coming on here LOOKING for an arguement which is kind of pathetic :roll: We were doing quite well really.. nevermind.

I didn't say all! :shrug: I think a majority are made to be out that way. Just reading this thread, it seems like every FF mom had a bad experience with a BF mom looking down on her. Like I said, I haven't heard one positive story of a FF mom getting support from a BF mom and I would like to hear even ONE. Hearing bad crap only spreads generalizations and it should be stopped.

Iv never had anything bad aimed towards me from a bf (not to my face anyway) I have plenty of bf friends, family giving me support and even the health proffesions urged me to change before PND kicked in too far because they could see and regognise what was happening.
My husband was very proud of me when I once managed to do it without too much trouble but he always said it was my body my choice and to do what was best for us both.
My best friend is training as a MW and has just finished 18 months of bf so she has had all the bf pushing going at the moment especialy from her job where she has to be trined to encourage mums to bf but even she said to me its not for everyone you have to think about whats best for you both.
And for us ff was best.

That being said, its sad that Kayleighjayne thought one of our BNB members would think that :(

I think its obvious some people are coming on here LOOKING for an arguement which is kind of pathetic :roll: We were doing quite well really.. nevermind.

I don't think anyone is looking for an argument but you clearly don't understand how difficult it is to want something with all you're heart and for whatever reason couldn't do it. You obviously were very lucky in being able to BF and I praise you for that but I don't think its fair that people can say the things they say to FFing mums without knowing the whole facts :shrug:

Kayleigh blah wasn't trying to say she is above anyone else. She just said it's said it's sad you would think another BnB member would think like that. Which is obviosuly refelective of the attitudes you may have sadly come up against. Please don't turn this thread into an argument. It will only get locked and just prove we can't debate or discuss anything
xx

I don't think anyone is looking for an argument but you clearly don't understand how difficult it is to want something with all you're heart and for whatever reason couldn't do it. You obviously were very lucky in being able to BF and I praise you for that but I don't think its fair that people can say the things they say to FFing mums without knowing the whole facts :shrug:

I always say that I think people should TRY to breastfeed. I think it's silly to say 'oh theyre for my OH'.. breastfeeding is the most unsexual thing ever! If after a week they decide they can't hack it for whatever reason then I think it's fine to switch over to formula. Every ml of milk is important, even if its just for 3 or 4 days or even just the first feed! I do appreciate that extended breastfeeding isn't for everyone and trust me I've experienced that in real life :(

Lets not argue as its good to see this type of debate in this section without being locked!!

Is all this sarcasm needed though? It obviously doesn't translate to everyone. And honestly, it comes across as nasty...

this is going round in circles as always lol

cant we agree to dissagree

xx

That being said, its sad that Kayleighjayne thought one of our BNB members would think that :(

Forget it.. I read it wrong YES I made a mistake and I've apologised

I know hun, I meant it's sad that you'd even think that someone on bnb would be as nasty/stupid to say what you thought bexy was... that makes no sense :dohh:

My sis (who has never had a baby and has no opinion on bf/ff) has noticed that whenever a girl is pregnant in her office, bf-ers keep quiet and ff-ers are more vocal... I've sort of noticed the same, but it's like Jekyll and Hyde... Seems to be online that the mammary mafia let loose, like in this article.... Ofc, ymmv :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->