Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

WOW, so you are overlapping with OB and FS? I hope you do get to see your bean! As far as I'm concerned the more often I get to see the little one the better! :thumbup:

RE released me to the OB last week. Next week's RE appt is just for blood work so they can start tapering my estrogen and PIO. I'm going to be soo happy to get rid of the PIO! They're not even that bad anymore but I'm also on Lovenox so it will be nice to go from two shots a night to one :)

I agree I want to see my little bean as much as possible!

Cool! My FS keeps me until we've tapered off the meds I believe. So I'll be staying with him for another 2 weeks I believe. I am hoping to nail all of that down on Wednesday as I need to get an appt with my OB and I have to get it all done before I go on vacation in just over 3 weeks!!

Nervous for the last two days I have not had any ms and my boobs are not sore through the day(only at night). Just afraid because of what happened last time. I mean I have heard around 9 weeks hormones start leveling out and that stuff gets better. Abe since mine were high they are leveling out at 8 weeks instead?????? Ughhhh

Nervous for the last two days I have not had any ms and my boobs are not sore through the day(only at night). Just afraid because of what happened last time. I mean I have heard around 9 weeks hormones start leveling out and that stuff gets better. Abe since mine were high they are leveling out at 8 weeks instead?????? Ughhhh

My symptoms have come and gone a few times. I think it's nothing to worry about. My FS said that after seeing the hb and proper growth at my 8 week u/s, there is a 95% chance of live birth.

I know we focus on that other 5%, but 95% is a huge number. And if I recall correctly, both your beans were measuring on track at 7w5d.

First- yes I was 7+5 with my second ultrasound and both babies meassured te same. I mean its weird sat morning at work threw up since then nothing. I guess 7+5 is super close two 8 weeks. Ughhh just stressful

Hi girls! I know some have mentioned no pg symptoms but that doesn't mean anything!! I didn't feel pg in the beginning whatsoever!! I barely had any symptoms; only when I would go to the gym and try to workout, then get tired very easily. Other then that, nothing really!

Baby - How are you feeling; how scary getting dehydrated!

Ali - How are you feeling today? You have a scan tomorrow, right?

Sweet - How are you doing??

Em - YAY for OB appt tomorrow ;)

I have been feeling under the weather :( Saturday DH and I had sooo much work to get done around the house to get our new carpet installed. My master bedroom is finally done and looks so good now. We are still working on getting DS's new batman room done, the LO's room cleaned up and planning my DS's bday party for Saturday. I think it was just too much and I woke up sick Sunday and still not feeling great today. I don't know how we are going to get all this done by Saturday, but once it is done I plan to be relaxing and taking it easy for the next 6.5 weeks till LO arrives!

Wow.. you've been busy Michelle!!

Sweet.. I know it is hard but you just have to have faith! When is your next scan? Are you able to feel anything at all down there? I feel a tightening and a few times its felt like I swallowed my iPhone and its vibrating in my abdomen! :haha: Such a wierd feeling.

AFM.. scan tomorrow at 11am EST. I'm hoping and praying my bean is growing and the HB is measurable tomorrow. I am not as scared for tomorrow's appt as I was for last Wednesday's appt, but is be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous!!! As First said, once we see that the baby is looking good and HB is normal and measurement is appropriate for 7w4d then maybe I can finally relax a little :thumbup:

Michelle - thanks for the reassurance! It's good to hear that others had symptoms that come and go or no symptoms at all. I hope you're feeling better today.

Sweet - yeah totally stressful and waiting for the appts and scans is really hard. I don't know how I will cope once the appts are every 4 weeks. I think you mentioned you might have someone at work scan you this week?

Ali - fx for you tomorrow but I know you're going to see your LO wiggling all over the place and a nice strong heartbeat.

First - thanks for that statistic it's so reassuring!

AFM - I'm excited and nervous about my OB appt tomorrow. I've got my list of questions ready for her. DH says I'm the typical nervous first time mom but oh well :haha:
Btw, thanks for all of the protein suggestions everyone gave me. I've been eating lentils, beans, greek yogurt and protein bars and it's so much easier on my nausea than trying to gag down regular chicken. Quinoa has lots of protein so I've been eating a ton of that too :)

Ali hope you have a great scan pic to update!

Em so exciting you have your first OB appt. it's very surreal but a great thing to be there. Every four weeks is tough at first, but it will get better as you notice your belly grow and know there really is something going on in there. I didn't have hardly any symptoms so I know the dread of waiting for the next reassuring appt. :hugs:

Sweet hope you can have a friend scan you to help you feel better.

Michelle hope you're starting to feel better. You've been pushing a lot lately so I think your body's telling you to slow down momma!

Em.. can't wait to hear about your OB appt! :thumbup:

My appt is in another 2 hours or so, I have butterflies in my stomach!

Ali: praying for you!

Em: thanks for the quinoa suggestion. I have a Costco sized bag of it. Now, I'll start adding it to more meals.

AFM, after a few days without symptoms, I wanna puke! OB appt on Friday. Then, my mom is coming to visit. I'll tell her about the pregnancy when she gets here :thumbup: Been waiting for this day for like 10 years.

Please let my baby be okay and growing on track!

Good luck today Ali ;)

Good luck with your OB appt Em!! It is good to go in there prepared ;)

First - How exciting to tell your mom; and I am sure she is going to be just thrilled for you!!!

We made a trip to Home Depot last night; hopefully the last one to get the things DH needs to finish the yard/house work! I have a few trips to the store(s) this week to get everything else for the party Saturday. I am just glad I woke up feeling better today! Gonna take it easy for the next 2 days, then Friday/Saturday, will clean the house before the party.

First this weekend will be so fun for you!! I'm sure your mom will be so excited!! Did she know you were going through fertility treatment?

First this weekend will be so fun for you!! I'm sure your mom will be so excited!! Did she know you were going through fertility treatment?

L4: my mom knows about the m/c. But I've never told her about the fertility treatments. She's too much of a blabber mouth. And I'm pretty private about this.

She has always been baby crazy and, assuming all goes well, this will basically be her first grandchild (others are step-grandchildren). My step-brother once said to me that if I ever have kids, my mom will never leave my house. She lives 1000 miles away, but he's probably right!

Michelle: I don't know where you're getting the energy. I imagine myself at 32 weeks just lying around like a beached whale!

They are both measuring 8+5. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
Here is the second one. On it back and rolled over so harder to see

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm having light AF-type cramps today, which worries me. So, I'm going to eat a can of soup at my desk instead of going out to buy lunch. Waaaa.

First- sounds like your going to have a good weekend!!!

Ali- good luck

Mich- almost there!!!

L4- hope your doing well

So I just got back from my Dr. appt. The baby did not grow and there was no HB. I'm scheduled for a D&C tomorrow morning. :cry::cry::cry:

Ali- I'm so so so sorry to hear that. It def is not fair and is so hard. I will be praying for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->