Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Sweet - Sounds like a great appt!

Ali - NO NO NO, I am sooooo sorry :hug: This just isn't fair and I am so heartbroken for you and having to go through this. Just know that you can get pg and you have so much support here!

First-I don't know where I get this energy sometimes either!! I do know that after this LO comes I am planning to rest; well maybe ;) I have always been a very active person so that is what keeps me going, but sometimes I wish I could just sit and do nothing ALL day long! Having an almost 4 year old also doesn't allow me to sit much :haha:

ali I am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: I am here if you ever need to speak- losses are so hard... :hug:

sweetness amazing pictures :) so clear :)

first I still get them too I was told its normal (we are same number of weeks) :hugs:

:hi: to every one else, I haven't read back properly... Still feel quite rough :/ plus had brown spotting today- I think it's my pessaries well I'm praying it is... The clinic wasn't concerned at all when I emailed them... So fx'd

Ali - I am so sorry :hugs: My heart goes out to you. I have had a couple of losses and there are no words for the pain. Please take care of yourself and we are all here if you need us :hugs:

Ali as I said in other thread, So sorry to hear this! We are here when you are ready to talk. :hug:

First cramping is very normal, I remember worrying about it too. That uterus is stretching girl!

Scerena sorry you are still feeling bad. Hopefully it gets better soon. Brown spotting is normal for many people though I'm sure very unsettling. As long as you keep your docs informed I'm sure it is all a-ok! :hugs:

Sweet, your pics look so good! Love seeing the early scans and how much they change!! I must admit I'm a little jealous of you're two beans. We were really hoping for two. But obviously we're ecstatic and grateful for this one perfect lo!

Afm, I finally broke down and took my leftover meds to donate back to my clinic. I know it's crazy but I kept thinking what if I give the meds back and something goes wrong. Now that I've made it this far I feel much more comfortable that this little one is here to stay. I also took in a thank you card and some homemade Tandy Cake. I was there for treatment for 17months so I know everyone by name and they were all coming out to see my bump! It was nice to go back and see everyone under such happy circumstances. Of course I'm supposed to go back once I have the baby. :)

Thanks ladies. Yes we are very excited. We have one more scan next wed then off to high risk.

L4- I plan on bringing a thank you card and doughnuts or cupcakes to them as I have been there for 3 years!!

I think I'm going to sart picking up half shifts soon I think I'm ready to work more then 24 hours a week. :)

Sorry I can't do a lot I catching up. My wifi isn't working so sing my little phone and drains the battery.

Hope everyone is well!!

Ali...I've seen how hard you worked to get here and it breaks my heart to hear the news about you LO. I'll be praying for you and I know you will get the strength to try again soon. You deserve to have your forever baby...hugs.

Btw ladies please lets be more sensitive when responding to others...I believe when commenting on a loss, we can always congratulate someone else in a separate posting. It just looks insensitive when you post both messages in the same. Just my opinion

I dont think that anyone is being insensitive here on purpose and I certainly am not as I've had a loss at 9 weeks before so I totally get how ali is feeling... Some of us comment to everyone in one go not thinking ie. me as I don't come on the thread all the time, no one is meaning to be insensitive- I'm guessing that's aimed at me as I told sweetness her pic was amazing in the same post, but its not done on purpose...

L4hope thanks Hun I'm still very worried :dohh: what a lovely visit back to your clinic :)

ali I am sorry if you think my post was insensitive I honestly didnt mean for it to be :hugs: thinking of you today :hugs:

Ali - my heart is breaking for you. It's been such a long journey for you and I was so hoping that this was it for you. Try to stay strong and know that we are all thinking about you. :hugs:

scerena.. no worries I know you didn't mean to be inconsiderate :hugs: It is true that we often try to separate good from sad, but I know your heart was in the right place. That is why I find this board so uplifting. Through good and bad we are here to be supportive of each other. That is all that matters!

I'm home and resting, feeling no pain after the Percocet I took.

:hugs: I really do thank each and every one of you for your kind words and prayers. I'm already planning my next full IVF!! :thumbup:

Babies - I don't think anyone would intentionally do anything to make a post seem insensitive; we are all here to support each other! I also had a d&c with my first IVF and combining a post doesn't mean we don't feel bad for what others are going through, especially knowing a lot of us have been through it before.

Ali - I hope you don't think I was being insensitive either; definitely wasn't my intention. I am thinking about you today and hope to continue to follow your journey :hugs: I am glad to see you are ready to get started again. You certainly deserve your rainbow baby!!

Babies - I don't think anyone would intentionally do anything to make a post seem insensitive; we are all here to support each other! I also had a d&c with my first IVF and combining a post doesn't mean we don't feel bad for what others are going through, especially knowing a lot of us have been through it before.

Ali - I hope you don't think I was being insensitive either; definitely wasn't my intention. I am thinking about you today and hope to continue to follow your journey :hugs: I am glad to see you are ready to get started again. You certainly deserve your rainbow baby!!

Not at all Michelle.. I know your hearts are in the right place. I didn't think anything of it.

I thank Babies for standing up for me, but I'm a tough cookie :) Plus as I said before I know you all mean well. So no hard feelings here!

:hugs:

Ali - I'm so glad everything went well and you're ready to start planning the next cycle. It sounds like your FS gave you some good options. Will be cheering you on all the way to your rainbow baby!

Glad your home and resting Ali and looking towards the future. Honestly I think that may have been the biggest thing to keep me going. Looking forward to the next step and knowing that it was possible to get pregnant which is a big hurdle. Next finding what you need or the right embie to keep you pregnant and bring your lo.

Obviously everyone here is supportive and wishes you well. Looking forward to cheering you on through your next cycle and your forever baby! :hug:

Ali- glad your not having any pain. I'm glad your already planning your next IVF!!

Wow I miss a lot when I'm praying to my toilet all day... and I have to say.. I don't think ANYONE was insensitive... sometimes we address everyone.. we don't hide secrets, sadness, excitement or temper for others. We're raw and truthful with each other and that's what I love most on here. When I M/C I also was able to compartmentalize my loss and be excited for all of those going through wonderful BFP milestones.... xoxo

First of all.....
Ali- I'm so sorry for your loss... I know nothing that is said can help, but I'm so happy you're able to already look forward. After my loss it was hard to think for weeks... stay optimistic. Thinking of you!!

So I have been put on Reglan in addition to Zofran and I finally have some relief. I'm able to eat basic basic basic food and drink water, seltzer and orange Gatorade.. I know weird that I can only tolerate the orange one. I have zero cravings or desire to eat but I force myself and it stays down, FINALLY!
I have another blood test tomorrow morning.. my estrogen level was a bit high which is weird considering I wasn't keeping it all down.. so I was lowered to two estradiols/day inserted vaginally.. Yup, you heard right.. looks like I had sexual relations with a smurf. :) Next sono is Monday.. I begged for one more since my OB couldn't see me for a couple of weeks.

Glad to hear many of you are doing well and progressing nicely.. Hope to see even more BFP's soon!! Hugs to all...

Sorry ladies especially Michelle and Scerena...I know you both meant well but I've been wanting to point that out without anyone getting offended. I believe we are all here to encourage each other but I just felt we should also be sensitive to other's loss as well. I didn't mean to offend anyone just sharing my opinion.

Ali...I barely post much here but I'm sure everyone is here for you.

Sorry ladies especially Michelle and Scerena...I know you both meant well but I've been wanting to point that out without anyone getting offended. I believe we are all here to encourage each other but I just felt we should also be sensitive to other's loss as well. I didn't mean to offend anyone just sharing my opinion.

Ali...I barely post much here but I'm sure everyone is here for you.

Babies.. I know exactly what you mean and do try to send a note to those that are suffering separately from those that are celebrating.

But I'm built of steel :haha: and didn't feel offended by anyone's post. The amount of caring thougts for me and for others during the sad times has been nothing but helpful. I love that we can be here for each other in good times and bad. You are all very wonderful ladies and I'm glad to have met (if only virtually) each and every one if you.

All the best to you ladies for happy and healthy pregnancies! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->