Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Aw babyD sorry you are struggling so badly with MS. I'm glad they have found meds to help you be able to eat some. Hopefully in a few more weeks it will ease up for you. :hugs:

First - how did your OB appt on Friday go?

BabyD - how are you feeling? Hopefully this new combo of meds has done the trick for you.

AFM - I'm seeing my RE this week for the last time for blood work so he can start tapering my meds. I have to say I won't miss the PIO shots at all!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

BabyD - how are you feeling? Hopefully this new combo of meds has done the trick for you.

AFM - I'm seeing my RE this week for the last time for blood work so he can start tapering my meds. I have to say I won't miss the PIO shots at all!!

Thanks for asking, Em. Sorry I've been MIA; we had 8 family members visiting, tucked into every nook and cranny of our house.

The OB appt went well, we think. They weren't planning on doing an u/s, but we thought there would be a Doppler. Well, ten weeks is too early for the Doppler. So, we requested and received an u/s.

We saw baby (yay!), measuring 10 weeks, hb=161. But the tech wouldn't tell us anything else. And we both got the feeling she saw something like a bleed in the uterus. She asked if I had ever had fibroids. She told us we have to get the results from the dr next week. Does anyone know what she could've seen?

Thanks for asking, Em. Sorry I've been MIA; we had 8 family members visiting, tucked into every nook and cranny of our house.

The OB appt went well, we think. They weren't planning on doing an u/s, but we thought there would be a Doppler. Well, ten weeks is too early for the Doppler. So, we requested and received an u/s.

We saw baby (yay!), measuring 10 weeks, hb=161. But the tech wouldn't tell us anything else. And we both got the feeling she saw something like a bleed in the uterus. She asked if I had ever had fibroids. She told us we have to get the results from the dr next week. Does anyone know what she could've seen?

Ugh I can't believe she didn't tell you anything and is making you wait for the doctor! :hugs: I know fibroids can grow during pregnancy so maybe you had a small one and now it's grown a little. I hope you can talk to your dr. first thing monday morning so you don't have to worry. Great news that your LO is measuring on track and a has strong heartbeat!!

First - what a treat to see bubby!! I was scanned for fibroids during my HSG test and found I had one outside if the uterus, so they weren't concerned. Maybe you have a small one inside?? I have no idea how that affects pregnancy but you'd think if it were dangerous your doctor would get back to you that day. I'd say that maybe the tech saw something but nothing to be concerned about. Try to relax...

8w1d sono from this morning.. measuring two days ahead.. we saw it moving and it had a HR of 181.. she said it was excited and looking perfect!! On cloud 9!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• sono8w1d.jpg
    sono8w1d.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
YAY BabyD :) Awesome picture!!

First - Even if it is/was a fibroid, nothing to worry about! I had one during my pregnancy with DS. Hopefully you will hear from the dr soon, but I think if it was urgent they would have called you right away or made you wait there to talk to someone. Glad everything else went well.

Finally my computer is fixed so I will be back on more

Baby- nice pic!!!

First- if it were urgent she would have informed your doc quickly. I think your ok.

Hope everyone is doing great!

Great pic babyD!! Glad everything looks good!

First I agree you would have heard something ASAP if it was something serious. Still she should have handled that differently so not to alarm you. Hope you hear from the doc soon!

On vacation so won't be around much this week. Ill prob stalk quietly to keep up. :)

Baby D - great picture!! And so cool that you saw him moving so early!

Em - saw in your sigi that you found out its a girl. How did you find out so early?? So exciting!

L4 - I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!

Wannabeemum - we did PGD/PGS so we found out right away. We knew prior to transfer. All of our embryos are girls :)

Aside from knowing as embryos.. when is the earliest you can see gender?? 12 weeks?

Aside from knowing as embryos.. when is the earliest you can see gender?? 12 weeks?

My OB mentioned a blood test called MaterniT21 that you can get at 10 weeks that will tell you the sex and it also tests for Trisomy 21, 18 and 13.

Not sure about ultrasound I think the earliest they can tell is 16 weeks but it's much more accurate at 20 weeks.

How's everyone doing?

I feel like I'm just sitting around, waiting for 7 months to pass and praying that we'll end up with a healthy baby.

I'm generally hungry, nauseated, and tired. I have sharp pains and mild cramping, on occasion, which I think is all normal.

During Friday's u/s, DH saw baby's limbs wiggling, so that's pretty cool. That's all I got. First trimester screening is in two weeks. Here's hoping that things remain uneventful until then :thumbup:

My gender scan was at 19 weeks and we had them seal the gender in an envelope. We had a reveal with all our family at Easter, so we all found out together :) I know they can tell from the blood test at 12 weeks, but my OB didn't even offer it at that time.

I am getting to the point of being so uncomfortable :wacko: I am at the point of being ready to be done, but trying to enjoy the end too since this is my last pregnancy!

Oh First.. I'm with you.. seems like ages away... I wish gestation was only a couple of months... So exciting to see limbs move!!! Good luck with the next appt!!

Michelle-- You're so close to being done... I'm jealous!! What a creative and amazing way to tell the family... Before you found out it was a boy, did you have any intuition of what gender he was?

Em- xoxo Thanks for the info.. I have to see if my OB does that test... is that pretty standard to do at offices? Are you going to do that?

Another thing.. is anyone a little creeped out by the thought of breastfeeding? I know it's wonderful and healthy and all that jazz... but to be honest, my boobs have only been 'sexual' to me. I'm getting personal here, and I'm sorry for that, but the thought of switching mentalities to baby food boobs, is just hard to grasp right now. Of course I want to try it, but I'm baffled by the feeling associated with it. Anyone have food for thought?

Baby D - my doctor didn't offer up the blood test to determine gender. I was told during my 12 week scan that it was too early to tell but by 19 weeks they could. Hubby and I decided to wait anyway, although some days I secretly wish I knew.

On the breastfeeding part, it is a weird transition and odds are DH will never look at my boobs the same way after having a baby stuck to them for months, but I'll give it a go.

Michelle - I am in so much agony daily (back pain, stretching, pulling, itching) that I have no idea how I will manage 3 more months. I'm trying not to complain because I've wanted this for so long, but how do you cope?? Any advice or words of wisdom to get through the days???

Ugh I woke up to blood this morning :(. I had an appt at my RE's this morning for blood work. My RE wasn't there but the one that was basically told me through the nurse that since I've been released to my OB there is nothing they can do for me. She didn't even come out to tell me that herself or offer any reassurance. Thanks for nothing! I'm just waiting for my OB's office to open.

Ugh I woke up to blood this morning :(. I had an appt at my RE's this morning for blood work. My RE wasn't there but the one that was basically told me through the nurse that since I've been released to my OB there is nothing they can do for me. She didn't even come out to tell me that herself or offer any reassurance. Thanks for nothing! I'm just waiting for my OB's office to open.

Bleeding is very common in pregnancy. I have had brown, bright red, dark red. Pretty much every color. Try to relax and just let your ob know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->