Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Thanks, Sweetness. I left a message with the answering service so hopefully I'll hear back soon. My OB said call immediately if any bleeding I think because I'm on lovenox too. So weird I had a nightmare last night that I was bleeding and when I woke up I was so relieved it was just a dream but then I quickly realized I was all wet and sticky with blood :(. Ugh.

Ugh I woke up to blood this morning :(. I had an appt at my RE's this morning for blood work. My RE wasn't there but the one that was basically told me through the nurse that since I've been released to my OB there is nothing they can do for me. She didn't even come out to tell me that herself or offer any reassurance. Thanks for nothing! I'm just waiting for my OB's office to open.

I'm sorry to hear this and your RE could be more helpful. I've had two bleeding episodes so far and everything is fine. But I definitely freaked out. Just know that it's very common, especially in the first trimester.

Em and others: remember my u/s on Friday and how the technician wouldn't tell us what she saw? I just got the report. There is a small bleed, 1.4 cm. The nurse said they don't start worrying until it's over 3 cm. This is likely the cause of my brown spotting (of which I have a tiny bit more today).

I'm to rest my uterus: no sex, no heavy lifting, no strenuous exercise.

She said call back if I have bright red blood. Otherwise, they'll take another look at my first tri screening u/s in 2 weeks.

I hope that helps folks (including me!).

Em, you might remember that I had bleeding right around 8 weeks. It was scary but everything was fine. Are you having any cramping? I hope you're able to see your doctor soon.

Em- hope everything is ok.. thinking about you... eager to hear something good

Em and others: remember my u/s on Friday and how the technician wouldn't tell us what she saw? I just got the report. There is a small bleed, 1.4 cm. The nurse said they don't start worrying until it's over 3 cm. This is likely the cause of my brown spotting (of which I have a tiny bit more today).

I'm to rest my uterus: no sex, no heavy lifting, no strenuous exercise.

She said call back if I have bright red blood. Otherwise, they'll take another look at my first tri screening u/s in 2 weeks.

I hope that helps folks (including me!).

I had a small bleed as well tht was sitting on top of my cervix. I think it went away as I hve had no more bleeding and my last week ultrasound she didnt mention. It will go away and glad it's small. I did exactly what they told me and I think that's why it went away. Try not to worry

Thanks everyone. I'm at the OB now waiting to be called back. They're going to do an ultrasound. It took forever to get in touch with one of the nurses here but when I finally did she said to come in immediately. The bleeding has slowed to spotting so fx.
Sept - I am having some cramping low and dull

Thanks everyone. I'm at the OB now waiting to be called back. They're going to do an ultrasound. It took forever to get in touch with one of the nurses here but when I finally did she said to come in immediately. The bleeding has slowed to spotting so fx.
Sept - I am having some cramping low and dull

Good luck, Em. Sorry you are having this stress. I hope it's nothing to worry about :hugs:

I hope that everything is okay with you hun, and that the bleeding is nothing :hugs:

I hope you got into the OB and that all is well. Thinking of you!

Everything looks good with the baby. It was such a relief to see that little heart beating away! They couldn't find any obvious reason for the bleeding but said sometimes they'll never find a reason. Also, since I'm on Lovenox I am prone to bleeding more. It was just awful and scary to wake up to so much blood :(. I'm on pelvic rest now too so no intercourse, heavy lifting, exercise, etc. Thankfully I'm on vacation for the next few weeks so I can really rest.
Thanks for all your support!

So glad to hear everything is okay with LO and you saw the heartbeat... :hugs:
are you still getting bleeding or is it all gone now?

So glad to hear everything is okay with LO and you saw the heartbeat... :hugs:
are you still getting bleeding or is it all gone now?

Still spotting but thankfully not as heavy as before. How are you doing?

That's great news too :)

My spotting has stopped too... just lots of random CM... just praying everything goes fine for our scan tomorrow!

Oh that's good to hear!! Keeping everything crossed for you! I can't wait to find out how many you have in there :)

Babies both looked great. Moving around. One measured 10 weeks other right on track at 9+5. Have an appt and ultrasound July 17 with high risk. Soooo excited. I feel like these our are forever babies

Babies both looked great. Moving around. One measured 10 weeks other right on track at 9+5. Have an appt and ultrasound July 17 with high risk. Soooo excited. I feel like these our are forever babies

Yayy that's great!! Congrats!! :)

After my bleeding scare I was afraid to go to sleep last night because I didn't want to wake up to blood again. I'm happy to report that my spotting is almost gone phew!

So happy I got to see my little bean again yesterday :). Here is the pic:

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/vp9361/99fb391c-dd06-4729-852b-04c93f2450ef.jpg

Em - so glad everything is ok. Did they check your placenta? I had heavy bleeding at 15 weeks and found out its because of a low placenta. Thankfully I only had the one bleed, but since then have basically been unable to do any strenuous exercise or lifting, and no sex.

Em - so glad everything is ok. Did they check your placenta? I had heavy bleeding at 15 weeks and found out its because of a low placenta. Thankfully I only had the one bleed, but since then have basically been unable to do any strenuous exercise or lifting, and no sex.

They checked it and said it looks great so we have no idea what the bleeding is from. The doctor didn't mention anything about the location of the placenta. Wow, I didn't realize you've been on pelvic rest that long. Whatever it takes to get these little ones safe in our arms is worth it though :hugs:

Yesterday I went to lunch and then did a little shopping with some friends. I had spotting again afterwards so I guess it's related to activity for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->