Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

It's really hard when the simple things can cause so much stress on our bodies, isn't it??? All worth it in the end! I hope the bleeds stop for you soon...

And a few red spots for me last night too. Ugh. I'm going to do very little this weekend.

I advised this to another friend on here who is pregnant and often worrying constantly. It's very difficult not to stress, but I learnt this technique in CBT a few years ago and I find it helpful everyday. Hopefully it'll help you all too :)

https://www.mhco.org.uk/files/Therapy_Templates/MHCO545.pdf

I advised this to another friend on here who is pregnant and often worrying constantly. It's very difficult not to stress, but I learnt this technique in CBT a few years ago and I find it helpful everyday. Hopefully it'll help you all too :)

https://www.mhco.org.uk/files/Therapy_Templates/MHCO545.pdf

Thank you, Wellsk! This is helpful.

Em - I am glad everything is ok with your LO; bleeding is so scary. Take it easy and rest!

Hope everyone else is good.

Sorry I have been MIA; I have been in the hospital since Wednesday. Woke up to bleeding and my fluid level is on the low side. It's been a rough few days but got the steroid injections for his lungs and now waiting till Monday for another fluid level check unless contractions start up regularly. As of 3am been having them so not sure what's in store yet; just waiting for the dr to make her rounds.

Fingers crossed everything will be okay for you and LO Michelle! :hugs:

First - sorry you're having more spotting :hugs:

Wellsk - thank you that is very helpful.

Michelle - thinking about you :hugs: I hope LO stays put for a little longer.

AFM - still spotting a little but not as much as before. I've been resting a ton so fx it stops completely.

Em and First - I hope the spotting has stopped.

Michelle - how are you doing??

Mich- hope all gets better

Ladies hope the spotting stops for you. It's no fun

Michelle, thinking of you and hoping all is well! It must be so hard to wait for several days to see how the doctors want to proceed. Great that you got the steroid injections for lung development, though. Sending you hugs and hoping everything goes OK whether the little guy waits or comes now.

xx

Hi! Thanks for all your support!!! The dr came in this morning and said they will rescan tomorrow morning and then decide. He said it could be tomorrow but obviously depends on fluid levels. The nurse today keeps saying no way they will do it tomorrow. So I am confused and don't know what to think.

So, I'm 11w2d and basically feel like a woozy zombie. I don't want to get up from my desk, even to get lunch. But I guess that's good. I had a little more spotting this weekend, but baby seems to be still going strong (I hope).

Sorry for being mia girls..just getting back from vacation.

Em, first and Sweet, so sorry you all have had bleeding scares but glad babes are all looking good. Hopefully it stops for you all soon. :hug:

Michelle of course I'm keeping tabs on you now in your journal. Hoping you get good news today and can at least rest in bed in the comfort of your home. :hugs:

Mich- hopefully good news today keep us posted

First- that's a good thing being tired!!! And hopefully the bleeding will stop soon. Any other symptoms besides tired?

L4- thanks and i haven't had any bleeding since 8 weeks so I pray that I don't have anymore issues. With my last scan at 9+5 the bleed was gone so hope it stays that way

Hope everyone else is doing good

AFM- 10+3 today waiting for my appt July 17. I was concerned cause I have lost 14 pounds but my friend said between being sick to my stomach and throwing up occasionally what i do eat goes right to them. So that makes me feel better. I wish I could check on my babies every other day :). And I guess it's normal for boobs to hurt one day and next not. I focus sooooooooooooo much on that symptom alone because of my prior pregnancy when my boobs quit hurting I knew something was wrong. So I'm always poking the sides of my boobs to make sure they hurt :). And if they don't I get a little nervous.

Sweetness: 14 pounds?!?! Wow, that is serious ms. Are you able to eat now? I'm sure the babies are not suffering. Women have gotten ms throughout time and I've never heard of it affecting baby. Your body has plenty of nutrients to support two prune-sized little ones. In fact, I read a study that showed the worse the ms, the more likely you'll achieve live birth.

You're funny with the boob checks!

AFM, my symptoms are nausea, mild cramping, fatigue, belly bloat, achy boobs, and wooziness. I also started getting mild constipation (usually, I've got no problems in that dept). I just feel like sitting or lying down and staring into space for the next 6.5 months :haha:

First- well mostly it's nausea. Granit I do throw up prob 2-3 times a week. But NOTHING sounds good and when I do eat I dry heave if I don't want it. I am keeping fluids down and able to eat lots of cereal lol.

I have had maybe two or three episodes of cramping but that's it. I would think more esp with twins so maybe at 11 weeks I will have more. I do feel like my belly is bloated. And that's how I feel at work just spacey lol. I just want to sit on my couch til jan lol

Sweet that's definitely a bit of weight loss. But on a good note, what you are eating does go right to the babies. The only one who will not get nutrients is you, while you don't want that either, at least you know the babies make sure they get what they need. Hopefully this will be easing up for you soon and you'll make up for list time I'm sure! :)

Cereal is actually fortified with lots of nutrients. Heck, my husband lived off it for 20 years before he met me :haha:

Sweet, are you able to keep prenatal vitamins down? That should help a lot!

I've been hit with all kinds of stuff all at once -- major heartburn, a cold, insomnia, restless legs! Thankfully the cold and heartburn seem to be passing. It will all be worth it in the end though!

Hope all are well!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"