Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Yes able to keep all my pills down. Thank goodness. Now aboutntonhead to the dentist. Have had severe dental pain past 3 days hard to sleep and to top it off hard to eat. The painhurts to bad that it makes my arms ache. Weird I know. It they gotta do something. Oragel makes it worse ughhhhhh. But on a good note in 8 days get to see my babies again.

I told my OB about the minor spotting and cramping. Even though I insisted it was no big deal, they want me to go in for an u/s today. It feels like this journey is much harder for me/us than for other women.

First- I'm sure all will be ok. And it just makes it that much more special for us

Hey Everyone... sorry I've been MIA for a few days.... DH and I went away for the July 4th Holiday weekend... (don't take independence day personally England ;) Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans tho!!!

I'm quite rested and relaxed.. sat in the sun on a lake for 5 days... had a sono yesterday.. everything looking great! I haven't read down the forum, but I hope all is well with everyone.. i'll do personals later or tomorrow! xoxox

Attachments

• 9w1dsono.JPG
    9w1dsono.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 5
Can anyone tell anything by placenta position and gender???

Congrats, BabyD!

Thank you, Sweetness! My u/s went perfectly :happydance: My uterine bleed has disappeared and baby is measuring on track, with a hb of 163. The nurse just told me to drink more fluids, including Gatorade.

Baby- yay nice pic

First- that's awesome I knew all would be well

Question ladies starting to have one mild discomfort maybe cramping with I bend over or push to pee( not coming from vagina) just from uterus that normal? Things starting to stretch?

Baby- yay nice pic

Question ladies starting to have one mild discomfort maybe cramping with I bend over or push to pee( not coming from vagina) just from uterus that normal? Things starting to stretch?

That's sounds like the cramping I've been having. As long as you are not having other UTI-like symptoms, it's probably just your uterus growing. The other possibility is UTI.

Baby- yay nice pic

That's sounds like the cramping I've been having. As long as you are not having other UTI-like symptoms, it's probably just your uterus growing. The other possibility is UTI.

Thanks for the response. I'm def not concernered bout uti so guess its normal. Something that is cool is DH insurance lets me have access to an ob 24/7 if I have any questions I can call them so I might give them a buzz just in ibcase

Sweet - I have similar. Was told it was stretching at first. My discomfort is now more like a little shock when I bend over. Asked my doctor and she believes its nerves being compressed. I'm now back to acupuncture 2/week to try and sort it all out. Hope your pain goes away, or at least is tolerable.

First - glad everything has worked itself out.

Baby- haven't heard of anything related to placenta and gender. But let me know if you do...

Hope everyone is well!!!

Started cramping a little more today and I think I think I might have a little showing. Thought about posting a pic to get your opinions but afraid it might be fat lol

I did weigh again today and down to 132 from 147. I'm wondering though if it's from me eating a healthier diet. I use to drink 3-5 cokes a day and lots of candy. I have since cut out all if that.

How are you ladies doing

wannabe- there's an article that if placenta grows from the right it's 97% chance of it being a boy, and left a girl... how are you feeling?

wannabe- there's an article that if placenta grows from the right it's 97% chance of it being a boy, and left a girl... how are you feeling?

Sweetness: Cutting out all that sugar does make a huge difference, esp combined with ms.

As for showing, I've looked like 4 months pregnant since week 6! I think it was bloating from the progesterone supplements. I gained 5 lbs by week 10, then lost 2.

BabyD: hmm, I wonder if there's anything to that. Our little bear is in the left.

Well tonight at work the ultrasound tech was here and ask if he would take a peek!! He did and both babies looked great moving around a lot. First time I got to hear the heartbeats!! It was amazing. One babies was 167 the other 157. And it was my first really belly ultrasound ( not vaginal). I'm 11 weeks today. Those heartbeats are simply amazing

Interesting. I don't know if mine is to the right or left, just that its at the back and low. 5 more weeks until my 34 week scan - may have to ask.

I'm busy listening to what people refer to my bump as in conversation. Most people in the office are saying she, acupuncturist and last nights taxi driver said he. Hubby and I flip back and forth.

How are you feeling??

First - so glad everything is fine :hugs: I hope the spotting has stopped.

BabyD - great pic! I read on CNN that if you have severe morning sickness there is a higher chance you're having a girl. It was an article trying to predict sex of Princess Kate's baby :)
Here is a link: https://www.cnn.com/2013/07/02/health/royal-baby-boy-girl/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

Sweetness - so great that you got to hear the heartbeats! Isn't it the most amazing sound? I'm down about 7 lbs from my prepregnancy weight due to nausea but my OB said not to worry it will even out in second tri.

AFM - I'm still spotting a little here and there but nothing like before. I'm visiting family in Minneosta this weekend for my sister-in-law's baby shower. It's so nice to be back here. I've learned a ton about baby gear too :). Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Do share any baby gear scoop - always good to know (as I feel clueless). We purchased our crib and car seat but have no idea about anything else...

Enjoy Minnesota!!

First- I see you're now 12 weeks!! Do you feel a little better? I know I will fell more relaxed after my 11+5 appt wed

Em-hopefully the bleeding will stop soon.

Do share any baby gear scoop - always good to know (as I feel clueless). We purchased our crib and car seat but have no idea about anything else...

Enjoy Minnesota!!

I got a ton of advice from all of the Moms at the shower, some of it unsolicited ;). They told me to look for a crib made out of solid wood because the pressed wood can have formaldehyde in the glue holding it together. Also to look for a non-toxic finish since babies like to chew on the crib. Who knew? :shrug: I would have never thought of that because I've been focusing on the style of crib rather than the materials.

Everyone said zip up one pieces are the way to go during the newborn stage because they're so much easier than the snaps especially for middle of the night diaper changes.

A couple of the moms said they used these swaddle blankets that kind of look like baby straitjackets to me :haha: Here is a link: https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-SwaddleMe-3-Pack-Sports/dp/B003JHYDIQ

And then with breast pumps I guess there is closed vs. open system and closed is preferred because then the milk doesn't get in places that can't be cleaned. If milk gets in those places it can cause mold to grow which will contaminate the milk. Gross!

Let me know if anyone else has tips. There is so much to learn about all of the gear!

Thanks for the tips, Em! I've got a lot to learn.

Sweetness: I have nausea less often, but it still comes just as strong. Today, I had the nuchal translucency test. The baby's neck looks fine, but they don't know the results until the bloodwork is done (1-2 weeks). The results will be a probability of Down Syndrome. At my age, the chances are 1 in 120, but this test will tell me my baby's specific chances to a 95% confidence level. If it were like 1 in 1500, that would be awesome, but that's unlikely at my age. I'd be thrilled with 1 in 500, based on what the doctor said.

The baby was squirming around, moving its head and arms and legs. We could see the fingers and toes. It was turning over as we watched. It was pretty awesome!

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow, Sweetness! I'm sure it will go well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->