Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Em, I hope that the bleeding stops for you soon. Did the OB say whether it would completely stop or if this is something you will have the rest of the pregnancy? I think all signs are positive that your LO is growing strong. :hug:

Em, I hope that the bleeding stops for you soon. Did the OB say whether it would completely stop or if this is something you will have the rest of the pregnancy? I think all signs are positive that your LO is growing strong. :hug:

She said we really need the continuous bleeding to stop because it can denude the membranes and break my bag of water. Plus the blood is a breeding ground for infection. But since I have a placenta previa it's possible I will have more bleeds in the future.

Ahh no em! I'm sorry you've had more bleeding. Fingers crossed the time off will stop it. It's good that your Doctor has caught it early and hopefully your little one will continue growing just fine :flower:

AFM: Nothing interesting going on really, my MS is almost over! :happydance: and now I'm hearing LO's heartbeat on a fetal Doppler everyday :cloud9:

Thanks, Wellsk. So glad your morning sickness is almost over! Oh wow that must be amazing to hear LO's heartbeat every day :thumbup: I really want to get a doppler but DH won't let me haha.

I admit it does get a little obsessive, but I have used it several times and heard nothing, so I've tried to understand that just because I don't hear LO doesn't mean anything's wrong.

I'd definitely recommend them though :)

Em: I'm so sorry about your bleed. I had one at around 10 weeks. I took it easy and it was gone in a week or two. But I realize that the placenta previa may be making yours worse. Big hugs :hugs: and I hope it stops soon.

BabyD: congrats on reaching the second tri!

Wellsk: I'm glad things are going well for you :thumbup:

Hi Girls! Has anyone had an ultrasound really early... like 5w6d? I just curious what I need to expect to see to assume everything is going as planned.

I already have a follow up one that will be 8 days later so hoping everything is good Monday and that I will just get to see more on the follow up appt.

Hi Girls! Has anyone had an ultrasound really early... like 5w6d? I just curious what I need to expect to see to assume everything is going as planned.

I already have a follow up one that will be 8 days later so hoping everything is good Monday and that I will just get to see more on the follow up appt.

Brandy I had my first US at 6w2d and we did see both heartbeats. I was prepared not to really see anything since it was so early, but was glad we did. My advice is just dont be too disappointed if you don't.

Em - I hope you're ok and the bleeding stops. Try to take it easy and not worry. We are all here for support.

AFM - water broke while at work on Friday. Caused quite the stir for a Friday afternoon. In hospital now as I'm 8 weeks early. On steroids to help baby's lungs develop and on meds to stop contractions. As of a few hours from now nature will be taking its course so will see what happens - could be days or weeks. At the very least I'm in hospital for minimum a week - ugh. Bring on the movies and trash magazines.

Em - I hope you're ok and the bleeding stops. Try to take it easy and not worry. We are all here for support.

AFM - water broke while at work on Friday. Caused quite the stir for a Friday afternoon. In hospital now as I'm 8 weeks early. On steroids to help baby's lungs develop and on meds to stop contractions. As of a few hours from now nature will be taking its course so will see what happens - could be days or weeks. At the very least I'm in hospital for minimum a week - ugh. Bring on the movies and trash magazines.

Thinking of you! Wishing you an the LO the very best :hugs:

My thoughts are with you, Wanna. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible from here.

Mine was at 6w3d. We saw the heartbeat, but it was barely a flicker and the doc said baby was the size of a grain of rice. So, I'd agree that you shouldn't worry if you only see a black dot (or two), the gestational sac(s).

Wanna, I'm praying for you and your little one. I hope you are feeling ok, just relax bc in a couple of weeks you will be a busy momma!

Wanna oh wow definitely an unexpected exciting start to your weekend! Thinking of you and your little tike. Soon he/she will be here and I can't wait to hear all about it and what you have cooking in there!!!

Brandy, I had an ultrasound at 5w6d and saw gestational sac and yolk sac and possibly the fetal pole but they weren't 100% sure. A week later a beautiful flickering heartbeat was there. Really it could go either way being that early. Good luck!

Em, so sorry you have this stress of bleeding. Hopefully the break from work will help to clear things up! :hugs:

Afm, had my appt Friday. Baby's heart rate was good, I'm measuring right on track and having no extreme out of the norm symptoms. Also passed my gestational diabetes screen!! I'm officially in third tri and going to the doc every two weeks now.

Wanna- so sorry to hear that. Hopefully all will be ok!!!

L4- yay that's so exciting I can't wait to be in 3 tri :)

Hope everyone lease is doing great

Wannabe- how are you feeling?? So scary!! xoxo

Em- And how are you doing???

Sending lots of prayers your way :hugs: I hope your LO stays put for a little while longer. Keep us updated on how you're doing.

L4 - congrats on passing your GD screen! So exciting you're in the third tri now!

BabyD - I'm doing well, thanks for asking. DH and I had a productive Saturday and a relaxing Sunday so it was a good weekend :). Hope you're doing well.

Thinking of you Wannabe! Hope you are doing ok and your little one is staying put. :hugs:

I just got back to work from my ultrasound and there is TWINS! They are both measuring the exact same size. We were able to see the sac and the yoke with the fetal poles making a tiny appearance. We thought we saw the heartbeats but she didn’t want to say 100%

But all looks well!! We go back in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->