Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

When did the re turn you over to your ob? Now that we're having twins I'm second guessing the ob I have had chosen all these years. Wondering if I should ask him to recommend that has tons of experience with multiples. Not saying mine doesn't because she can't see me till week 13 that's way too long my book. I see the re again at 7 Weeks. Any suggestions?

It's tough waiting when you're so used to close monitoring by the re. But most OBs don't see you too much before 12weeks. I didn't see mine until 12 weeks. Thankfully my re didn't release me until 10 weeks. As far as one with more experience with multiples, I'm sure they could give you recommendations if you think you need it. Gotta do what's going to make you feel reassured and comfortable.

Mo: great to hear your early scan looked good!

Wannabee: I'm glad you've been able to hold on to your LO. It sounds like baby is developed enough that things should go smoothly, even if it requires a brief NICU stay. Good luck!!!

I know I'm considered high risk because I'm blood thinners. I take injections of lovenox in my belly everyday in addition to baby aspirin and then being twins in there as well. I know that twins don't have to have a high risk peritanologist but ask your ob what they think. And honestly if I were not already high risk I would def push to get one. I mean think of all we have been through and being high risk they watch you more

Now even my high risk didn't see me til 12 weeks. I was glad my ob kept me til 10 weeks. So hopefully your RE will keep you for 10 weeks

Mo- there still a good chance of twins as even with a abdominal scan at 10 weeks still hard to see the twin lower in my uterus and behind the other one. I'm still saying twins :)

Thanks girls I will see what the re says next week. Both my other kids were high risk and that was ages ago. Now that I'm older I'm sure it's much higher and having loss previously

Thanks for all of your thoughts and advice. Baby is still staying put although I was experiencing contractions last night, that thankfully subsided. So fr today I've had a few little ones but nothing like last night. Was told baby would be in NICU but not sure for how long - they typically advise parents to prepare to have them there until they are at their gestational age so for us that would mean a 7 1/2 week stay.

Sounds like you are all going well - which is great. I look forward to checking up with you every day!!!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and advice. Baby is still staying put although I was experiencing contractions last night, that thankfully subsided. So fr today I've had a few little ones but nothing like last night. Was told baby would be in NICU but not sure for how long - they typically advise parents to prepare to have them there until they are at their gestational age so for us that would mean a 7 1/2 week stay.

Sounds like you are all going well - which is great. I look forward to checking up with you every day!!!

Glad to hear the LO is sticking it out in there :)

Wannabe glad baby is staying put! I didnt even realize you had issues so I had to read back. Hopefully baby stays put for a couple more weeks :)

Babies are both great they measured arms legs head heart kidneys stomach etc. So far all is looking great! We did see one of the sex unable to see the other ones just yet. But have a bedside ultrasound in two weeks and to check my weight. Then two weeks from there is a full anantomy scan which we will be able to tell the other gender.

Sweet, sounds like a good day for you! Congrats!

Mo - have had a few bumps along the way. OHSS at transfer. Bleed at 15 weeks due to placenta. And now this. I've got a little drama queen or king!! Luckily my placenta has moved enough so I can deliver vaginally. And they don't know whether this early water break is due to my shortened cervix or just an impatient baby. They keep us guessing don't they?!?

Sweet - sounds like a wonderful day for you. I'm assuming you want to find out gender??!!

Wanna- glad baby is staying in and praying all cont to go well!!

And at first we were not going to but since we have twins and a good possibility of boy and girl we decided we might as well. There's only so much green and yellow lol. We are excited I will tell you all what we are having after we find out on the other.

I go back in two weeks for a bedside ultrasound you think with that machine they might be able to tell????

Wannabe glad to hear the babe continues to stay put! I'm going to guess girl since she is being a little dramatic! :haha: You'll know for sure soon!

Sweet great news on the ultrasound. I've never heard of a bedside ultrasound so don't know if they can see more. I just had the vaginal ultrasounds early on that really see a lot of detail and so much better than needing a full bladder!! :haha:

Wanna - so happy to read your update!! Hopefully you don't have any more contractions LO stays put a while longer.

Sweet - great news! I'm excited to hear what you're having! I'm guessing at least one boy since they were able to tell this early ;)

sweet: yay for good ultrasound!

everyone when can I expect some symptoms here?? Getting worried a little bit. I really want to be naseous or something. It would ease my mind. I had a bunch last pregnancy. Just have sore BBs on and off. I am 5w4d today.

L4 they have been doing abdominal ultrasounds and can see great. Problem is that baby A on the bottom likes to hide the put hands between legs lol so just hard to see. When I say bedside ultrasound it's just a normal ultrasound machine as opposed to the high tech ones they use to measure all the bones, head etc.

Mo- it's still pretty early to have many symptoms. I think your just fine. Your numbers looked great.

Em- lol yes your right. The other looks like a girl to me. They both measured ahead again and weigh the same. I will be 15 weeks fri but babies already measure 15+2 abd 15+3.

Mo - my symptoms didn't kick in until a little later and they would come and go until about 8 weeks when I started having consistent nausea. I think every pregnancy is different so you might not have as many symptoms this time.

Sweet - aww it would be so great to have one of each! Of course any combo is a blessing :).

sweet: yay for good ultrasound!

everyone when can I expect some symptoms here?? Getting worried a little bit. I really want to be naseous or something. It would ease my mind. I had a bunch last pregnancy. Just have sore BBs on and off. I am 5w4d today.

I have nada symptoms as well but we saw them and they are there so I am trying to be calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->