Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Congrats again, Brandy!!!

AFM, I went to the OB this morning bc I have a (tmi warning) yeast infection. But the important part of the story is that we heard the hb on the Doppler. Yay!

So, my minor freak out on Saturday was unnecessary.

Oh, and one more little thing. When I got the Verifi test results, it included the sex. We haven't told anyone yet, but I'll tell you guys. Drum roll please...We're having a...
BOY!!!!!

First glad everything is good with your little BOY!!! Congrat! :happydance:

Brandy- yay that's exciting

First- that's exciting!!!! And hopefully that little rblem will go away soon! I'm hoping tom the might be able to tell the sex of the twins. Maybe but wo knows

First - congratulations!!! Yay for team blue!! Now you can start shopping up a storm :). Hope the yeast infxn clears up soon those are no fun. Glad you got to hear the heartbeat though!

Brandy - wow how exciting! Congrats to you!! How many sets of twins do we have on this thread now? You, Mells and Sweet I think so that's three :)

Hey Ladies!! Hope this isn't premature but I am due April 5th!! Had my first (unofficial) scan today and I saw the gestational sac, yolk sac and beginnings of fetal pole!! Measured right on track! Yay! Thanks em for the invite for this! So exciting! I think I will be last to deliver right now :)

First! Congrats! A boy!

Sweet, how far along are you know? I have a scan this week and I'm hoping to see some clearer pics of my twins.

Congrats first!! Go team Blue :)

How fun to have so many twins on here so we can compare notes :)

Mells- I am 14+3 days today. I pray they measure perfect tomorrow!

Mells- I am 14+3 days today. I pray they measure perfect tomorrow!

How often is the standard to get scan with twins? I am just curious since I have had a previous loss and this is another high risk pregnancy....

Mo - welcome! And congrats! How exciting!!

First - yeah for team blue! Seems to be a few on here!

L4 - celebrate trimester 3. What a milestone!!

AFM - day 5 in hospital. I'm ok and baby is staying put. No pain. No labour. Hoping this LO stays in there a while longer - every day is a bonus. Was told he/she is about 4.5 lb and behaving well :). Going on a NICU tour today to prepare ourselves mentally but told the outcome is good - would likely need a little help breathing and a feeding tube until he/she can coordinate the sucking, swallowing, breathing pattern. DH and I are staying positive and calm. Thank you for all your notes and prayers!!

Brandy- I think it varies from doc to doc. Since being released from my re I will have ultrasounds every three weeks until the third tri and then I believe every two weeks then towards the end weekly. Tomorrow will be on,y my second time seeing the peritanologist.

Wanna- glad to hear that baby is staying. Hopefully the baby won't need nicu!!! I think all will turn out great!

I have not talked with a regular OB yet, so i have no idea if I will be considered high risk or not. I think that will determine how many US/appts you have.

Wanna, I'm glad that things are going well. Good luck, I'm praying for the best possible outcome!

Hopefully they will take advantage of my double insurance coverage and scan me alot! Haha

Congrats Mo and welcome :happydance:

Brandy and Mells Congrats on the twins!

Wannabe, how far along are you? (I'm guessing from when you got your BFP around 32 weeks right?) I just thought I'd mention I was born at exactly 32 weeks in 1990. I was in NICU for several weeks, but I am a very healthy adult and have suffered very little due to my early birth. What's more is that technology has moved on in the past 23 years, so I'm sure your little one will be absolutely fine if he/she decides that he/she cannot wait to meet you! :hugs: :flower:

Mo congrats and welcome!!

Wannabe so glad to hear baby is staying put so far. Sounds like the doctors/nurses are taking good care of you. Guess its a good thing you get to see the nicu and be prepared just in case. Thanks for checking in with us to update how you're doing. :)

Wannabee - I'm so happy to hear you are doing well and your LO is staying put. It's great that he/she is already at 4.5 lbs :). It's good you get to tour the NICU just in case but hopefully your LO won't need to be in there for very long. Thinking about you all!!

Mo - welcome!

Sweet - good luck at your scan today!

4.5 is a pretty good size. I think you and the lo will do great. Of course the longer you can keep them cooking the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->