Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Thanks guys! I just need to relax lol. 2 more weeks until my scan.

Mo, I had no symptoms other than fatigue which started around 6weeks or so. Other than that..nada. I completely understand feeling worried by that, my doc kept saying its completely normal to feel normal. Hard for us lttc/ac ladies as we just pray for the reassurance of throwing up! Looking back now I feel thankful that I felt so good.

Sweet, I gotcha..thought maybe there was some other kind of u/s I was missing. Will be fun to see what your little game player is. One of each would be pretty sweet!

I think my obvious symptoms, like morning sickness kicked in around 8 weeks. But I was tired a lot and had some cramping pretty much from the get-go.
Although I've still got the cramping, although it's normally at it's worst in my hips now.

I think it's normal to feel anxious in any pregnancy. Even more so in IVF/IUI pregnancies, as you've invested so much for it to work!
I think I said to some one the other day, if only we could look into our uterus's and see what's going on in there! :haha:

Had a good US today. HBs are 170 and 178. They are going to try and wean me off my meds. So that's pretty exciting! Baby B again was hiding so no good measurement, but Baby A came in 8+1. So just about right for this stage.

Had a good US today. HBs are 170 and 178. They are going to try and wean me off my meds. So that's pretty exciting! Baby B again was hiding so no good measurement, but Baby A came in 8+1. So just about right for this stage.

YAY!! Congrats Mells :) :happydance:

That's great, Mells! My RE told me that if everything was on track at the 8 week scan, there was a 95% chance of live birth!

Mo: I remember nausea starting around 8 weeks. So, it's still early for you to have symptoms.

Mo, just be careful what you ask for!!!!

Forst, thanks! Do feel pretty good about things. They're actually weaning me off my meds.

Hehe mells :) have a bit if queasiness this am! I've never been more excited to feel sick lol.

Mells - that is fantastic news congrats!! Oh I was soo happy when I started weaning off the meds. It helped with my nausea and it was so nice to stop those PIO shots!

Mo - it's hard to relax and the time between scans seems to drag at first but you will get used to it quickly. Plus you can come on here and get reassurance from us anytime.

AFM - I'm on bed rest this week and so far it's working yay!! :) This is the third day in a row with no bleeding. Before this I had continuous spotting and bleeding for three weeks.

Mells that's great news! Glad your little beans are doing well. You have high little heart rates like I do. Though my lo's is finally starting to drop which apparently happens towards the end. My re also said the 8week ultrasound was a pretty crucial ultrasound and good indicator of success! Yay!! Also very nice to get off of pio! I remember being a little nervous to stop all meds but once I did it felt so nice.

Em, excellent news you aren't bleeding!!! :happydance: I'm sure it feels so good!

Thanks L4! I was a little concerned that the second baby was hard to measure, and the best RE could get was 7w4d, but he didnt believe that was accurate based on position. I gues heart rates are the best indication of a strong bean that's growing as appropriate. He is pleased with how things are going, so I'm not going to worry.

Em, I'm glad that things are going well and that the bleeding has stopped.

Hello oo ladies....I m new to this forum though have been an on and off bnb stalker...just found out 2 weeks back tht I m pregnant...ideally I am 6 weeks 3 days preggo.. Since with my last 2 miscarriages I lost my beans at 6 weeks..this time I refused to c my re till I reach 7 weeks as it is too much of a pressure going through the blood tests scans and then finding out tht the bean is gone...so I m just taking it easy...all I feel right now is a ill sore boobs and a ill queasy feeling all day long....how r u guys doing...how r u l4

Congrats Sandlin! We're you waiting for ivf/Iui?

Hello oo ladies....I m new to this forum though have been an on and off bnb stalker...just found out 2 weeks back tht I m pregnant...ideally I am 6 weeks 3 days preggo.. Since with my last 2 miscarriages I lost my beans at 6 weeks..this time I refused to c my re till I reach 7 weeks as it is too much of a pressure going through the blood tests scans and then finding out tht the bean is gone...so I m just taking it easy...all I feel right now is a ill sore boobs and a ill queasy feeling all day long....how r u guys doing...how r u l4

Welcome! Congratulations :)

Hey Sandlin! Congrats!! Hope this is your sticky bean this time. Sore boobs and nausea are good signs. I'm doing great, can't believe I'm in the third tri already. Glad you found this thread! :)

Thanks mo baby brandy n l4....wow l4 tht must b a great feeling...can u feel the baby moving?....mo babyi had 2 unsuccesful iuis last march and then I was saving up fr ivf ...in between I conceived twice but miscarried... Now is the third time...ivf due in October.

Welcome Sandlin. Congrats and I'm hoping this is your sticky bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->