Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Brandy, I don't know since I haven't talked to the actual OB yet. I just hope they won't consider me high risk, bc the high risk OB is over an hour away. This is the one thing that sucks most about being in a small town. You have to drive for everything.

Brandy, I don't know since I haven't talked to the actual OB yet. I just hope they won't consider me high risk, bc the high risk OB is over an hour away. This is the one thing that sucks most about being in a small town. You have to drive for everything.

Fx for you. I am 38 with previous loss and now multiples. I have to be high risk.

Fx for you. I am 38 with previous loss and now multiples. I have to be high risk.

I'll be 38 next week, but since we used a donor I don't think my age is as big a deal anymore. My only other pregnancy was ectopic, but that was over 3 years ago. I guess having multiples could make me high risk, but I don't know. :shrug:

Wanna - so sorry you're back in the hospital :hugs: So good to hear LO is doing ok though. How are doing today?

Mells - I ordered the Tracy Anderson pregnancy DVD. Of course now I can't workout :( but my friend swears by it and she stayed in amazing shape throughout her pregnancy. Congrats on DH coming home!

Brandy - good luck today!

AFM - I haven't had any bleeding in a week now so hopefully things will stay this way. I just want a boring, uneventful pregnancy :). I have my 16 week anatomy scan next Tuesday. Can't wait to see my LO!

Wanna- I hope everything goes ok!!! Keep us updated

Mell- hope everything is going good. I'm too afraid to do any working out cause of my history and bleeds, me being on lovenox blood thinners in addition to aspirin. Lol but as of now still have gained much weight.

Brandy- good luck today!

Em- are you still on bedrest??? I'm glad the bleeding has stopped!!! I have another ultrasound tues aug 20 too so it will be a great day!! Hope the bleeding stay away.

AFM- still trying to gain weight. I was down to 132 now when I wake up I'm 135 and sometimes 138 at night. Never thought I woul want to gain weight so bad. Also starting to show and clothes getting tight. Actually had to buy a maternity shirt.

Hope everyone else is well!

Pic on the left is 14+4 pic on the right 15+3. I think they are having a growth spurt. Hope they cont too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Sweet - what a cute bump!! I'm not on bed rest anymore but I'm still supposed to take it easy. I decided to take this week off until my u/s next Tuesday. I was going to go back part time but decided why push it when resting has been working so well to keep the bleeding away. If everything looks good after the u/s then I'll go back. Yes, the 20th will be an exciting day!! :)

Cute bump!! I want a twin bump lol but in perfectly happy with just my one :) are you sick sweet? I'm sure your dr isn't concerned with your weight.

Sweet, what a cute bump.

I find that I'm fine in the mornings, but by late afternoon...my pants are snug and my nausea is ridiculous. I haven't gained anything, but I'm overweight to begin with so I know I have some room before the weigh catches up.

I had my second scan today and the babies are healthy :happydance::happydance:

Baby A HB 122 and measuring in at 6w6d
Baby B HB 131 and measuring in at 7w1d

I have never been so relieved. I thought the best moment was getting my BFP but this has beaten it by far!! :cloud9:

Thanks ladies i have been waiting for this bump FOREVER!!! I am soooo ready to feel them move daily tht will put my mind at ease.

Brandy- that's awesome!!!

Thanks ladies i have been waiting for this bump FOREVER!!! I am soooo ready to feel them move daily tht will put my mind at ease.

Brandy- that's awesome!!!

If were not waiting on one thing to put our mind at ease its another! Hope you get to feel the babies soon :)

Mo- haven't been sick since bout 10 weeks lately I want to eat everything lol. And my appt tues is mostly to check my weight to make sure I'm still not losing.

Em- glad the bleeding has stopped I hope it stays away!!

Mella- yea I had bad ms from 8-10 weeks. But that's one of the perks of twins :)

Sweetness - cutest bump!

Brandy - glad your scan went well.

Em - glad you're feeling better.

AFM - well, I'm a mom!! After a second bleed on Monday the doctor decided to induce me. After 4 hours of labour baby started to respond poorly and his heart rate would drop. So it was decided to stop the drip and perform a cesarean. It all happened so quickly, but in the end we have a healthy 4.6 lb baby boy. He's in the NICU but breathing on his own - just needs food and warmth. I couldn't make it out of bed to see him the first day but had long cuddles today. Love him to bits.

Ooh Wannabee, congratulations!!! How amazing that your LO is here and a little boy!! What is his name? So great that he is doing so well and breathing on his own! I hope you're feeling good and resting.

I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Congrats, Brandy!

And Wannabee, that's amazing! You did it!

AFM, things seem to be going well. I have a new symptom, but it took me a while to realize it; it's irrational anger. I just nearly punched my computer when I forgot a password and got locked out. This is very out of character for me. I also got really angry this weekend over a silly argument with DH. So, if you start seething for little reason, know that you're not alone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->