Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Haha First I've had that same symptom. I joke with DH that I can go from zero to bitch in about 5 seconds flat ;). Normally I'm a very calm person so this is new for me too.

Wanna- congrats that's sooooo exciting!!! Glad you both are ok

First- mine lately has been crying SUPER easy. I never cry and DH doesn't know what to do. Lol poor thing.

I've been on it for over 3 weeks... The most before was only like 10 days or so...i noticed that last week the discharge ranges in color from white to salmon to grey to brownish... I'm wondering if my cervix is irritated because I have some irritation down there. Just wondering if anyone experienced this? I'm not spotting or bleeding as this is only in the crinone gel discharge. I'm hoping to come off in the next week or so if my re agrees and my bean is okay next week.

It sounds like irritation. Your cervix is more vascular and easily irritated while pregnant. Sorry tmi but I had to clean out the buildup every few days or I would feel more irritation from it. Maybe call your Dr. just to check.

Yeah I'm cleaning it out.. It's so disgusting! I swear a man invented this stuff. I'm not cramping or anything either. I'm sure it's just old gel stuck in there. I have been using it 2x daily (re said 1 x daily! So I think I'll cut back and see if that reduces the irritation. I only see the colors when I clean it out.

Ugh I know it's so gross. I did not like PIO shots but I hated crinone even more. Ok maybe if you cut back it will go away. And hopefully you can stop it altogether soon.

Ooh Wannabee, congratulations!!! How amazing that your LO is here and a little boy!! What is his name? So great that he is doing so well and breathing on his own! I hope you're feeling good and resting.

Named him Andrew John. He was 6.5 weeks early so a pretty good size considering. We feel very blessed.

Any ladies here use crinone?

I was on it from weeks 20-33 (when I delivered). One dose per day. I didn't have irritation but could tell when there wa build up - just didn't feel right down there.

Wanna- congrats that's sooooo exciting!!! Glad you both are ok

First- mine lately has been crying SUPER easy. I never cry and DH doesn't know what to do. Lol poor thing.

Oh yeah, my crying used to evoke a big response from DH, but now, he doesn't even look over at me. Not in a mean way, but it's just so common. Unless the crying is accompanied by me complaining about something, he just goes on with his day :haha:

For instance, every time I think about birthing methods or how I will possibly be able to get the baby out of me, I start crying. It just seems so impossible, esp since we really want a vaginal birth.

Wannabe, congrats on baby Andrew!!! Sorry you had more bleeding and worry...but glad you are both doing well. Hopefully you'll all get to go home soon and enjoy each other. So did you have him on Monday? That was my birthday :)

Sweet, love the bump shot. Very cute! I too was itching for the reassurance of daily movement. With twins you should hopefully get it early.
Mo, haven't used crinone but sounds like no fun. I used endometrin suppositories with my fresh cycles and pio with frozen cycles. Basically progesterone sucks! Hope reducing the dose helps and you can stop it altogether ASAP!

Em so glad your bleeding has stopped. Don't blame you for wanting to wait another week before going back to work.

Afm nothing exciting going on at the moment. Went back to work on Monday. After sitting all day in inservice my feet and ankles got a bit swollen. That was a first for me and I don't like it. I can tell I'm going to be swollen and tired for the next ten weeks! Oh the joys...:haha:

Wanna, congrats on baby Andrew. I have always loved that name. I'm glad you all are doing well, and you finally get to hold your little boy!

Mo, sounds like I will take these PIO over Corinne any day.

AFM, one more week until my next scan. They called and told me they should be taking me off my meds then.

Sweetness - cutest bump!

Brandy - glad your scan went well.

Em - glad you're feeling better.

AFM - well, I'm a mom!! After a second bleed on Monday the doctor decided to induce me. After 4 hours of labour baby started to respond poorly and his heart rate would drop. So it was decided to stop the drip and perform a cesarean. It all happened so quickly, but in the end we have a healthy 4.6 lb baby boy. He's in the NICU but breathing on his own - just needs food and warmth. I couldn't make it out of bed to see him the first day but had long cuddles today. Love him to bits.

Thats so sweet.. What a long hard road but totally worth it :)

Wanna - love his name! would love see some pics :)

L4 - hope the rest of the week goes well and you can get some rest this weekend and put your feet up!

Hey ladies! How is everyone?? I wanted to ask if some of you noticed that your morning/all day sickness would come and go? I have been sick the last several days but today I think I feel okay. BBs still sore though.

Wannabe- Congrats!!! So excited and relieved that all turned out ok in the end! Hope your enjoying every moment. How do you feel after the C-section? I will have to have one as well!

Congrats Wannabe! Fantastic news, I'm so glad he's doing well :)

Hey ladies! How is everyone?? I wanted to ask if some of you noticed that your morning/all day sickness would come and go? I have been sick the last several days but today I think I feel okay. BBs still sore though.

Yep. I remember it disappearing for 2-3 days at a time when I was at the stage you're at. It's totally normal. Be happy for the break :thumbup:

Okay good. My dh was worried and I am a little but no issues so I think I'm paranoid! Last night was awful and I slept from like 8pm until this morning. 5 days until ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->