Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Okay good. My dh was worried and I am a little but no issues so I think I'm paranoid! Last night was awful and I slept from like 8pm until this morning. 5 days until ultrasound!

Only 5 days! :happydance: Exciting stuff happening around here ;)

Okay good. My dh was worried and I am a little but no issues so I think I'm paranoid! Last night was awful and I slept from like 8pm until this morning. 5 days until ultrasound!

It's your time, Mo!

Plus, with your betas, I'm still thinking twins. You haven't had a transvaginal u/s yet, have you?

Wannabe- Congrats!!! So excited and relieved that all turned out ok in the end! Hope your enjoying every moment. How do you feel after the C-section? I will have to have one as well!

Thanks Baby D! It's all worth it to hold my baby. My hubby keeps looking at him in amazement that he was once in my belly. As for the cesarean, well, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The nurses are pretty hard core and will try to have you up and moving the next day. For me that was 14 hours after he was born. I was in excruciating pain and only made it to a bedside chair. The next day I managed to make it to the shower. It's been 4 days and I'm able to walk about 30 meters before needing to sit and I still need help getting in and out of bed or from sitting. My advice is this - take the drugs, and lots of them. Even if you aren't feeling pain at the time, you want drugs to keep the pain away. They would often ask me about my pain while I was lying down and wasn't feeling anything so they didn't provide much. So when I would get up it would be very painful. They have finally gotten my doses right and I'm feeling better. So better to ask for more and stay on top of the pain. They will also have unrealistic expectations on what you can do. Like me getting up and in the shower 14 hours after having my stomach ripped open. By day 2 they thought I should be walking to the nursery. Do what you can do. If you push yourself too much you will pay for it later. Work through the pain and be happy with baby steps of improvement. After all, it's major abdominal surgery.

Wannabe, congrats on baby Andrew!!! Sorry you had more bleeding and worry...but glad you are both doing well. Hopefully you'll all get to go home soon and enjoy each other. So did you have him on Monday? That was my birthday :)

Sweet, love the bump shot. Very cute! I too was itching for the reassurance of daily movement. With twins you should hopefully get it early.
Mo, haven't used crinone but sounds like no fun. I used endometrin suppositories with my fresh cycles and pio with frozen cycles. Basically progesterone sucks! Hope reducing the dose helps and you can stop it altogether ASAP!

Em so glad your bleeding has stopped. Don't blame you for wanting to wait another week before going back to work.

Afm nothing exciting going on at the moment. Went back to work on Monday. After sitting all day in inservice my feet and ankles got a bit swollen. That was a first for me and I don't like it. I can tell I'm going to be swollen and tired for the next ten weeks! Oh the joys...:haha:

Yes, he was born on Monday August 12. I'm guessing you approve?! :winkwink:

Mo - my nausea would come and go until about 8 weeks and then it stayed pretty constant. I think it's normal for symptoms to come and go this early.

Wannabee - I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough recovery. I just had abdominal surgery in January and I remember the nurses forcing me to get up and walk so early. I hate that they do that it's so painful! Hope your pain is under control now :hugs: Can't wait to see pics!

Wannabe- I can't see a pic!

And I heard recovery was horrible.. I guess i'll start worrying as it gets closer... in the meanwhile I think Ive started feeling a few flutters at night.. only when i'm laying down and it's quiet.

Does anyone know of any dopplers or devices I can buy for my husband and I to use to either hear a heartbeat and/or talk to baby?

Wanna- I'm glad you are recovering good. I just wish it woul already be jan so I can meet my littles ones. I'm so happy for you!

Mo- my ms went away came back went away came back etc. and my boobs wouldn't be sore and I freaked. But as they would come back sore. Normal for the symptoms to come and go.

Em- hope you are doing well. Do your boobs till hurt at 15 weeks?

L4 - hope you are doing well as well!

Baby- yea I feel flutters every now and then and can go a few days without feeling them. I wish I could just feel them move everyday

AFM- I get nervous even being 16 weeks just afraid something might happen. I know the chances are way way way down but just hard not to think about. Ughhh I wish it could be jan

Hope everyone else is doing great

Today I feel bad again lol.. Guess they do come and go!!

Mo, I felt bad then week 7 I felt great and thought it was over...NOPE! Now, week 9 and I'm sick all day long. Boobs are sore, so wearing a bra day and night...thank goodness for the genie bra. :haha: And forget about tiredness. I'm so exhausted I could fall asleep at work, but then night comes and I wake up 5 times to pee. Of course, I love every minute of it!!!!! :rofl:

The only issue I have is I just want to sleep. Work is torture when I used to love it... but it's like the worst task in the world right now. I have had to resort to going out to my car and trying to sleep every chance I ge a break or a lunch... and even when I just block out meetins on my own calendar to go sleep!

Brandy, I nap at lunch too! They must think I'm crazy at work, since I'm always so tired. I haven't told anyone here yet. I don't think suspect anything either since DH has been away.

Brandy, I nap at lunch too! They must think I'm crazy at work, since I'm always so tired. I haven't told anyone here yet. I don't think suspect anything either since DH has been away.

No one at my work knows either haha

Wannabe- I can't see a pic!

And I heard recovery was horrible.. I guess i'll start worrying as it gets closer... in the meanwhile I think Ive started feeling a few flutters at night.. only when i'm laying down and it's quiet.

Does anyone know of any dopplers or devices I can buy for my husband and I to use to either hear a heartbeat and/or talk to baby?

Try not to get too worried. The actual procedure was fine. The epidural was painless and the delivery was about 10 minutes of pressure and pulling but no pain. I'm now day 5 post-birth and am doing much more. Still need help, but I'm celebrating the little things. You'll be fine.

Wannabee: looking at your signature, what a miracle! You had low morph and one blast and now you have a son! You are an inspiration :)

Wannabee: looking at your signature, what a miracle! You had low morph and one blast and now you have a son! You are an inspiration :)

We literally had one shot at this and were so lucky and blessed that it worked an we now have out little man. Hubby and I are so in love. Everyone on this forum is an inspiration and helped me get to where I am. I can't wait to hear about all your little bundles!!

He really is a little miracle Wannabeemum!! How are you feeling?

Wanna, it was just meant to be for you and DH! I'm sooner the moon happy for you.

Wanna- so glad everything is going great!! Glad your lo is doing good. When do you think you will be able to go home?

First- hope you are well

Mells,brandy- how you feeling??

Em- how are you any spotting??

Mo- when's your next ultrasound??

If I miss anyone hope you are well!!!

AFM- gaining my appt today and gaining weight good. And officially having 2 boys. DH over the moon. I'm soooo excited. Now two more weeks and will have our second growth scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->