Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

I had a great scan today. Babies are both measuring on track and heartbeats were around 166. I graduated to my OB and all meds can be stopped this weekend. It was so neat to see the little ones moving around on the ultrasound. :happydance:

I forgot to ask in the other thread... Will they be doing a 12w nuchal scan?

I think that is all part of the first tri screening that I have scheduled for the 9th. She told me that is a 2 hour appt.

Yay mells!!!

I probably wont scan at work anymore.. I'm pretty content now :)

I had a great scan today. Babies are both measuring on track and heartbeats were around 166. I graduated to my OB and all meds can be stopped this weekend. It was so neat to see the little ones moving around on the ultrasound. :happydance:

I forgot to ask in the other thread... Will they be doing a 12w nuchal scan?

I think that is all part of the first tri screening that I have scheduled for the 9th. She told me that is a 2 hour appt.

Awesome! They already prescheduled mine for 9/19. Scary having twins and the potential complications but its super awesome that all my doctors seem to be working together and scheduling lots of visits and scans to keep me reassured.

So I get to see the lil guys 9/3 and 9/19 :happydance: as well as hopefully hear them on doppler tomorrow.

Yay mells!!!

Lol I can't say the same. It's so hard not to. There's abd ultrasound machine just sitting there everytime I work so the week I don't get a scan I take a quick peak myself to to make sure they are kicking around :). I am starting to feel them more. So maybe when I consistently feel them move on a daily basis I prob won't scan lol

Mells- yay that's exciting

Brandy- they looked at the neck and ventricles in the brain at my 14 week which could show possible problems with baby. They also looked for cleft lip and club foot at that appt to. Well they measured EVERYTHING took about 2 hours. But everything looked great! So hopefully you will have your first growth can soon!

Yay mells!!!

Lol I can't say the same. It's so hard not to. There's abd ultrasound machine just sitting there everytime I work so the week I don't get a scan I take a quick peak myself to to make sure they are kicking around :). I am starting to feel them more. So maybe when I consistently feel them move on a daily basis I prob won't scan lol

Haha I still would! I'm obsessive like that. Jealous of you girls.

First-dopplers make more people nervous then anything. This have heard stories where they can't find heartbeat then freak out when all is really ok. So don't worry. Also sounds like your weight is doing great! I still am not at my ore pregnancy weight. Still 6-7 pounds short. So I have been worrying but the peritanologist doesn't seem worried as belly and babies growing.

Brandy: the doctor couldn't pick up my baby's hb with the doppler until 15 weeks and, even then, she only found it for a second, so don't be disappointed if you don't hear them at 8+ weeks.

In fact, a friend gave me her home doppler when I was about 17 weeks and I just started being able to pick up the hb, very faintly. You have to look way down low, right above the public bone. For the first several days, it only made me stress out because I couldn't find anything.

Here is my 17 week picture. I actually have maternity pants on. Can't believe this is finally here. I pray everything cont to go great!

Hope everyone else is doing great as well

The one on the left taken at 16 (roughly) right taken today 17 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 2
Sweet, that is such a cute bump! I'm sure you will have smooth sailing until your little boys are here.

I sent my boss an email telling him I was expecting (long story...he isn't local and I can't always call him where he is overseas), and he called me today screaming for excitement! he knew we were doing IVF, and is truly happy that it worked out for us. He told me I can take whatever time I need. I'm lucky to have a boss like him.

Sweet your bump is too cute!

Mells that's great your boss is so excited for you and sounds like he'll be very understanding about leave for appts and such. Definite relief to know your boss is supportive!

Sweet, that is such a cute bump! I'm sure you will have smooth sailing until your little boys are here.

I sent my boss an email telling him I was expecting (long story...he isn't local and I can't always call him where he is overseas), and he called me today screaming for excitement! he knew we were doing IVF, and is truly happy that it worked out for us. He told me I can take whatever time I need. I'm lucky to have a boss like him.

Thats awesome Mells :) I am blessed with the company I work for too as I know I will be greeted the same way once they get over the shock of me saying I am expecting :dohh:

I have a 21 year old and 17 year old so they wont know what hit them lol

Mells-- glad your boss is excited! Those are the best ones ever is the ones who are happy too!!

Mells-l4- thanks I'm pretty excited. And I too hope it's smooth sailing from here til they arrive!

Sweet: I've been wearing maternity pants since like 10 weeks :blush: But I've only gained weight, never lost. I'm 18 weeks today and up 12-13 lbs. I started thin, at 120, so showed really early.

AFM, I think DH just got to feel baby kick!!!!! Lying in bed, I felt something and put my hand on my belly. Two kicks (well, some little thing bumping my hand). I grabbed DH's hand and put it there. He felt one kick!!! YAYAYAYAY! This is awesome!

Ahh firsttry, that's awesome! How far along are you now? I've just started to feel LO move and can't wait for DH to feel it too :)

Wannabe - congrats on the birth of your son!! I have had two c-sections and they are no cake walk!!

Sweet - yay for two boys!!! I love having two boys :) and cute pic!!!

I have not been on b&b much or posted on this thread; having a newborn and toddler is more work then I expected and lack of sleep isn't helping. Hope everyone else is doing great!

Hi All! Just wondering if any f you have experienced any kind of discharge. Sorry for theTMI, but I've had to wear a pantry liner or pad bc of it. It doesn't have a smell or anything and it's pretty much clear. More annoying than anything else.

Mells, yet another wonderful pregnancy side effect no one ever seems to talk about! Yes it's very normal and VERY annoying! :)

Mells I have d/c all the time... I don't know if it's from crinone or what! But I wear a liner always. I really hate the crinone! Dr said I have stay on whole pregnancy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->