Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

You'll be there very soon Em! Welcome back!!

Hey! What can be done about pregnancy constipation??? Its been 2 days (sorry TMI!) and I look pretty bloated :( and feel that way also. I would like a real bump not a fake bloat bump :) I already have a softner in my prenatal vitamin.

I was experiencing that in the first tri too Mo...no fun at all! I found colace to be a wonderful thing. Though if you think your prenatal has that covered, my doc had also recommended mirilax over Metamucil as its non bulking which you don't need after feeling bloated enough as is. Honestly the other thing I found to really help is some decaf coffee..still works without the caffeine! Good luck, I know the feeling. :hugs:

Thanks! I'll try some decaf tomorrow. Its embarrassing :) colace is in the prenatal.. I may start the miralax as well :)

Hi Em, how have you been feeling?

Hey, Mells. I'm feeling good, thanks for asking. I've only had one small bleed in the past two weeks so I'm pretty happy. My OB decided to take me off my Lovenox so hopefully that will keep the bleeds away too. I'm still waiting for my bump to appear. I keep seeing all the cute bump pics on here and I'm jealous :haha: How are you doing?

I'm doing well. Hoping that my nausea will subside soon though. I have an appt with the perintologist next week to see how things are going. I'm a little nervous, but I'm staying positive as I have no reason to believe otherwise. I'm sure you will have a bump before too long and then you will be glad to have your baby in your arms. :hugs:

Hi Em, how have you been feeling?

Hey, Mells. I'm feeling good, thanks for asking. I've only had one small bleed in the past two weeks so I'm pretty happy. My OB decided to take me off my Lovenox so hopefully that will keep the bleeds away too. I'm still waiting for my bump to appear. I keep seeing all the cute bump pics on here and I'm jealous :haha: How are you doing?

I'm doing well. Hoping that my nausea will subside soon though. I have an appt with the perintologist next week to see how things are going. I'm a little nervous, but I'm staying positive as I have no reason to believe otherwise. I'm sure you will have a bump before too long and then you will be glad to have your baby in your arms. :hugs:

Hopefully your nausea will start tapering off. I bet seeing the perinatologist will bring lots of reassurance. It's normal to be nervous though I think we all are :hugs: My OB told me 12 weeks is a huge milestone and the risks go way down at that point. It will be great for you to see your little ones too it's amazing how much they grow at this point in such a short time :)

Thanks! I'll try some decaf tomorrow. Its embarrassing :) colace is in the prenatal.. I may start the miralax as well :)

I second the decaf coffee. The iron in my prenatal really adds to the constipation but coffee works great. I used Miralax after both of my egg retrievals and it also worked like a charm. Hope you get some relief soon!

Em: great to hear from you. Glad there's been little bleeding!

Mo: I don't drink coffee, so I just added a handful of Fiber One cereal to my breakfast. Plus, I try to eat apples. The combo works well for me.

Bumps are coming for everyone! Enjoy fitting regular clothes while you can. I've been in maternity pants since around 8 weeks :wacko: And now I need to buy a suit for work because blazers won't even begin to button.

Em: great to hear from you. Glad there's been little bleeding!

Mo: I don't drink coffee, so I just added a handful of Fiber One cereal to my breakfast. Plus, I try to eat apples. The combo works well for me.

Bumps are coming for everyone! Enjoy fitting regular clothes while you can. I've been in maternity pants since around 8 weeks :wacko: And now I need to buy a suit for work because blazers won't even begin to button.

I've bought some maternity pants as a back up, but luckily I haven't needed them yet. I'm sure soon enough though :winkwink:

Mells- I started wearing them around 14 weeks. With twins we def need them early. And now my scrubs are even uncomfortable where they tie
I should have started wearing maternity clothes around 12 weeks but didnt want to do anything premature

I'm wearing a belly band with my jeans but I still want a proper bump and not just look like I've eaten too much. I know it will come though I just have to be patient :)

I've been away for months, but hopefully no one forgot about me! Got our anatomy scan yesterday....it's a girl and perfect!

2girls! Congrats! How have you been feeling?

Here's one twin...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Here's the other...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online