Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

So I scanned at work today... Hr was 167 (was 154 a week ago; is this a good jump?). It was abdominal scan and the tech said it was hard to get the baby stretched to get a good measurement but she got 4 days less than what I am. She changed the us probe and got 1 day behind but it was harder to see baby. I still have symptoms and te baby is still going strong but should I be concerned? I measured exact when we did the scan before. Baby was wiggling a little bit which was neat:) heart beat was nice to see!

Hi All! Just wondering if any f you have experienced any kind of discharge. Sorry for theTMI, but I've had to wear a pantry liner or pad bc of it. It doesn't have a smell or anything and it's pretty much clear. More annoying than anything else.

Yep. DOUBLE TMI ALERT! And the dr told me it would increase throughout the pregnancy. A few weeks ago, mine turned GREEN! and clumpy. Yeast infection. Haven't had one in years. The dr said sometimes they make green clumps during pregnancy. Lovely.

Mo: I was told that the measurements are not precise enough to tell a day or two. So, you're good.

I really think it was because I am gassy and my bladder wasnt full and because we didnt use the ultrasound probe we normally use...so I shouldnt worry because it looked like a 8w5d baby :)

I seriously wouldn't worry Mo, I was measured at 6+2 in one scan. And then exactly a week later another hospital said I was exactly 6 weeks! :wacko:
But now baby is exactly on track for the EDD I was originally given.

Quite often baby is just slightly curled up. Which is normal and nothing to worry about. :flower:

I feel better today lol.i scanned again b/c I knew yesterday was wrong and it was perfect 8w6d!! And baby was moving! Very exciting!

Michelle - congrats to you too. Our boys are 3 days apart!!

Discharge is very normal. I wore a liner for most of my pregnancy. After birth is pretty nice too - you bleed for about 3 weeks. Something to look forward to :)

AFM - we think we may finally be able to bring Andrew home tomorrow. He got impatient and pulled his own feeding tube out on Thursday (when he was only doing 3 breastfeeds a day) but since then has increased his breastfeeding and takes a bottle. So if he continues oniony we will be breaking out of the hospital tomorrow morning. Elation and panic have both set in...

Wannabe that's such wonderful news. Glad Andrew is doing so well!! I think every first time parent is excited and nervous to bring the baby home. But you will do just great! All he needs is his mom and dad to take care of him. So excited for you!!

Wanna, that's wonderful news!!!! SO glad to hear that Andrew is doing so well.

Wannabe - that's exciting!! I hope he gets to go home soon!!

Mich- so glad everything went well! You new man us adorable!!

As for d/c I really dont have much. Sometimes dad a little more but have not needed a panty liner etc

Hi Guys :wave:

I had my 20 week anatomy scan today (at 19w4d). Everything looked great: heart, brain, kidneys, belly, arms, legs, etc!!! :yipee:

We saw the penis and there was no mistaking what it was! :haha:

New profile pic coming...

I also had my second growth scan yesterday. Both babies measured ahead at 19 weeks ( will be 19 weeks fri) everything still looks great and both babies weigh the same at 10 ozs. Also the measured the length of my cervix and it looked great as well :)

I also had my second growth scan yesterday. Both babies measured ahead at 19 weeks ( will be 19 weeks fri) everything still looks great and both babies weigh the same at 10 ozs. Also the measured the length of my cervix and it looked great as well :)

Congratulations, Sweetness! Wow, they can tell the weight? Ten ozs sounds big!

First- they measure the stomach, head and femur and between that's they get a pretty good idea. It's crazy how they can tell

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 6
Sorry I haven't been on much. We took a week vacation to California and since getting back I've been cramming for an exam.

Wannabee - great news Andrew is doing so well! Hopefully he's already home!

Sweet and First - congrats on your scans! Love the new pics! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi Em, how have you been feeling?

Hey, Mells. I'm feeling good, thanks for asking. I've only had one small bleed in the past two weeks so I'm pretty happy. My OB decided to take me off my Lovenox so hopefully that will keep the bleeds away too. I'm still waiting for my bump to appear. I keep seeing all the cute bump pics on here and I'm jealous :haha: How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->