Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Here's baby!! I'm 10w4d; measured 10w6d today. So happy and excited! Heartbeat measured 168 on one scan then 173 on the next tracking. SO happy! Sad to leave my RE but excited to start on a new adventure! I see my OB on monday. I am going to send my RE one of those edible fruit baskets :)

Oh Mo look at that cute little bean!! So happy for you, congrats!! :happydance: I was sad to leave my RE too but it's good to graduate to the OB :)

Hey All- Sorry I haven't been around... life gets busy but I'm doing well! I have my 20 week anatomy scan next Thursday.. nervous but excited to finally see my baby!! I have been feeling him move a bunch.. it's so exciting.. I just wish my husband could feel it too.

Mo- Great picture! Decaf is GREAT and so is Miralax.. good luck.. I hate the days Im constipated.

Em- So glad you're feeling well and that the bleeding seems to have subsided. Hope you enjoyed Cali! I too, barely have much of a bump.. just a little round ball.. you prob saw on FB...

Wanna- Couldn't be happier for you that Andrew is doing so well and home soon.. how exciting!!!

Sweetness- what a great pic!!!

First- I can't wait for my 20w scan too! Congrats to you! So exciting!

Mo- as I said in the other thread congrats that amazing

Baby- welcome back I'm sure your scan will go great! I wish DH could feel them move too. He lays his hand on there and one will move right below his hand I would say "did you feel that?!" he says no lol I can't wait til he can

I'm finally gaining weight :) so glad ( never thought I would be glad to gain weight). I can't wait til Friday, I will be 20 weeks. Then at 24 weeks will feel a lot a lot better

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Mells- it's crazy I can't believe how time has been flying by!! I can't wait til jan soooooo excited!!

BabyD - hey there! Good to hear you're doing well! So great you're feeling your LO move isn't it the best feeling? I've started to see a pattern with my little girl she's most active between 7-9pm :). I'm hoping DH will be able to feel soon too.

Sweet - yay for gaining weight! I can't wait for 24 weeks either it will be such a relief.

Wanted to post a pic that my husband took at 19 weeks and 4 days. I finally getting a nice round bump. :) just can't wait to feel them move consistently every day. I get nervous when I don't feel them
For awhile. But I did buy a fetal wart Doppler so I listen very quickly every once and awhile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
That's a great bump, Sweet!!!! I'm jealous...can't wait to have one!

Looking good sweet!

Afm, sorry been Mia. Was admitted to hospital Tuesday for preeclampsia. Now I'm in a waiting game to see how much my body can take to keep lo in as long as possible.

L4 so sorry!! Hopefully they can get meds in you to control it!

L4, thinking of you and hoping LO stays put for now. It's exciting to know you will be holding your baby in your arms soon though!!!!

L4- sorry to hear that hopefully everything will go away and meds will take care of it. Keeping you in my prayers

L4 - :hugs: thinking of you all. Hope your LO stays put a little while longer. Sending lots of prayers your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->