Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

So sorry to hear that L4, hope everything works out okay :flower: :hugs:

L4hope...
I hope your little on stays put a few more weeks.. but regardless I'm hopeful for you both. Are you still in the hospital? Hope they are managing everything just fine. Thinking of you! xo

Well after a crazy week in the hospital i can share...Trevor and I are happy to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy Trevor Charles Hillier IV on 09/14/13 weighing 4lbs 15 oz and 18 inches long. He came a bit early at 33 weeks 6 days but is doing well in the NICU.

image.jpg

Aww beautiful! Congratulations! He's a little stunner! Great name too :)

L4- He is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you and DH!! Hope you both feel well! xo

L4 - Congratulations!! He is so gorgeous!! So happy for you and your DH!!

Thanks girls! It was a bit of a traumatic experience. Ill share my birth story on my journal when I'm home and ready to relive it all. For now we are focusing on getting little T and I both ready to be released. Unfortunately I think he's going to have to stay in longer than me. But at least he's doing very well and making progress. My strong little guy! :)

Will be keeping my eye on all of you and rooting you on!

So good to hear you're both doing well and that little T is strong! :hugs: Keep us updated please!

Hey, everyone! Hope you're all doing well. Anyone have any scans or anything coming up? I had my 20 week ultrasound last week and everything is normal and right on track :). My OB is sending me for a fetal echocardiogram tomorrow which she said is standard since this is an IVF pregnancy. Have any of you been sent for one?

Hey, everyone! Hope you're all doing well. Anyone have any scans or anything coming up? I had my 20 week ultrasound last week and everything is normal and right on track :). My OB is sending me for a fetal echocardiogram tomorrow which she said is standard since this is an IVF pregnancy. Have any of you been sent for one?

I have not, but my OB doesn't seem to be doing anything special because it's an IVF pregnancy. Good that your OB does.

Didn't you have placenta previa (sp?)? It sounds like you haven't had further problems beyond the initial bleeding, right?

I have not, but my OB doesn't seem to be doing anything special because it's an IVF pregnancy. Good that your OB does.

Didn't you have placenta previa (sp?)? It sounds like you haven't had further problems beyond the initial bleeding, right?

I still have a complete placenta previa but thankfully haven't had any bleeding in about two weeks. I've been following my OB's strict activity limitations because when I don't I have bleeding.

How are you doing? Anything new going on? Did you start your registry yet?

I'm not sent for one either Em, but it could be due to the UK/US differences. :shrug:
It's great they're being so thorough though! :)

Question: so, my DH has 500+ FB friends. One of them, an acquaintance whom we saw recently, so knows I'm preggers, posted on my DH's FB something about me being pregnant.

I'm super pissed. We have told our friends, but have not told the 500+ people on FB.

I think it's common knowledge that you don't initiate discussion of someone's pregnancy on social media if they haven't announced it. DH is defending the person, saying they didn't know we hadn't announced it. But they see his posts and ain't nothin about no pregnancy on there!

Who's right? (You don't have to agree with me.)

Firsttry; did you not try and delete the message when she wrote it?
I'd be furious if someone had done that to me, although anyone who knew I asked them not to discuss it on Facebook :shrug:

She's completely out of line though and I'd tell her so! Sounds like an attention seeker to me! :growlmad:

Firsttry; did you not try and delete the message when she wrote it?
I'd be furious if someone had done that to me, although anyone who knew I asked them not to discuss it on Facebook :shrug:

She's completely out of line though and I'd tell her so! Sounds like an attention seeker to me! :growlmad:

My husband was able to delete, but it had been there for hours, and I'm pretty sure people saw it, including his best childhood friend, whom we haven't seen, so didn't know.

I really don't know the person who posted it. In fact, when we saw her, she got my first name wrong. It's not like we are good friends! But it's funny that you figured out it was a woman without me saying so ;) From what I hear of her, she could be jealous, bc she's not happy with her own situation. Maybe she likes DH :shrug: Or am I being a crazy lady, reading into this?

First I would have been pissed :( sorry!

I had my NT scan today. Everything looked amazing and I'm at the lowest possible risk for downs or trisomy 13! Next appt in 5 weeks :) I'll have I use my home Doppler until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->