Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Congrats, Mo! Things are going so well for you. Squee!!! But I don't want to jinx it. Hoping everything continues to go wonderfully :)

First - I would be super irritated too. I have facebook but haven't announced my pregnancy on there. Weird that she couldn't get your name right but felt the need to write something about your pregnancy.

Mo - yay congrats!! Another milestone down :).

Thank you em260 for the invite. Nice to have a place to talk pg with ivf buddies. Xxxxxxx

First - I would be super irritated too. I have facebook but haven't announced my pregnancy on there. Weird that she couldn't get your name right but felt the need to write something about your pregnancy.

Mo - yay congrats!! Another milestone down :).

Yeah, I didn't mention that she went on two dates with my DH years before I met him, but he didn't ask her on a third. She and her now husband are in DH's extended group of friends. We only see them a few times a year, always in a group.

Anyway, I'm over it now. I'll just assume she thought we were already telling the world on FB.

I too have told people not to mention it on FB, but she may not have realized that considering you are obviously pregnant at this point. I would be upset, but some people are just oblivious sometimes.

Babyd: eBay. It's the sonoline b 3 MHz one.

Has anyone ordered a pregnancy pillow? I'm thinking about getting one called the Snoogle. I'm using a ridiculous amount of pillows and constantly adjusting them and my hips are really sore from lying on my side.

I used the snoogle when pg with dd. it was good except it takes up a lot of room in the bed and I found I would wake up when I turned over.

I've been using a knee pillow and a big teddy bear ;). I call him my belly pillow, so I can pretend that it's not that I like sleeping with a teddy bear.

Blue - thanks, I just ordered it. It does seem large but can't possibly take up more room than the five regular pillows I'm using now.

First - aww that is adorable about your teddy hehe. I have a baby blanket I still sleep with sometimes ;)

How's everyone doing? Is it everyone's first or second pregnancy? I'm pretty sure I'm feeling some movements already. Just at night after a crazy day when I lay down with dd I feel a bunch of flutters. Babies must feel like I do and think at last we are relaxing lol

Hi blue! :flower: how exciting that you think you're feeling your babies so early! I think that can happen with your second, third, etc. Although I started feeling LO around 15 weeks and she's my first. :)

I'm well thanks, it's starting to get harder now though as my back and legs are starting to hurt and get tired very quickly! Dread to think what it'll be like in 20 weeks time! :wacko:

Blue: this is my first baby, but I started feeling flutters around 12-13 weeks too. And now he's kicking up a storm :)

Wellsk: my lower back has started aching regularly (really my sciatic nerve) and my feet are having issues, including two bruised bones just due to stress. But I'm not complaining. He's worth it!!! But I also wonder what happens in two or three months. I'm trying to do yoga to build strength now.

For those ladies not this far along, I suggest exercise to build your muscles early.

FYI, I read that at 23 weeks (today for me), survivability (if born prematurely) is 25% and rises to 50% at 24 weeks! It gets to 90% by 26 weeks. Cook baby cook!

Blue - so great to feel those first flutters! I read that you will feel them really early with twins. I felt my little girl around 12-13 weeks too and she is especially active in the evening and middle of the night. I think the motion during the day lulls her to sleep but when I lie down she wakes up and it's party time :).

First - happy 23 weeks yay!!

Idk if I've felt baby yet... For past week I've had a few times where I feel almost like a pressure type feeling but it feels like it's rolling across my lower belly. Last 2 secs at most then goes away. I've felt it a few times.

Mo - that's exactly what I felt at first too. Flutters and a rolling sensation. I bet that's your little one :)

Em- I have a prego pillow.. don't know the name.. I bought it at pea in a pod... it's great! I throw my leg over it.. but Its really no different than putting a king sized pillow between ur legs!

Thanks, I ended up ordering the snoogle and so far I love it! It's huge but very comfy and much better than arranging all those regular pillows.

It's V-Day! I'm at 24 weeks, so baby has reached a 50% chance of survival outside of the womb. In two more weeks, it will be 90%! YAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->