Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

That's great first try!!!! It feels like such an accomplishment!!!

It's V-Day! I'm at 24 weeks, so baby has reached a 50% chance of survival outside of the womb. In two more weeks, it will be 90%! YAY!!!

Yay congrats First!! Happy 24 weeks!!

Anyone here finding their breasts so sore. Lately it seems to have gotten so much worse. I don't remember it being this bad with my daughter

Mine comes and goes... Not sure right now but sometimes pretty sore.

TMI but anyone start having more discharge around week 13? What was it like if you don't mind? I have an increase (idk if it's my progesterone tablets I take oral) ... It's white to yellowish in color, non odorous. Wanted to make sure this is okay.

First, excellent!

Mo, I asked the same thing. Yes, it's very normal and I guess it can last throughout the pregnancy. I wear a panty liner to work just so I'm not uncomfortable if it comes on. It comes and goes for day to day. I've read that your "mucus plug" regenerates itself so sometimes that is what you see coming out. As long as it isn't red or stinky I think it's fine.

Blue, my breasts were sore in the beginning and then it went away. But now the last week or so it has come back. I was rather large breasted to begin with, so sometimes I think it is just the weight and stretching that makes them ache now.

AFM, scan and appt with the periontologist next Tuesday. Also, hoping the government can resolve everything and I can go back to work soon. Lack of income when you are expecting twins in 6 months throws a monkey wrench in your plans!

Thanks ladies! We tried to shop for strollers, car seats, and cribs today, but wow, there are a lot of choices!

Blue: I have had achy, sore boobs on and off. And now I have to wear a sleeping bra (like a soft sports bra) or they are very achy in the morning.

Mells: my nurse told me more wetness is normal. Just watch out for color change (like green) or a large amount (like fluid leak). I too wear a pantyliner every day now.

Blue - yes my mine are super sore too. it comes and goes but lately they just seem so heavy and my nipples feel irritated even by my bra.

Mo - panty liner every day here too. My OB said its fine as long as no color or odor like the other ladies mentioned.

Mells - ugh I hope they can get their act together and you'll be back to work soon. it's ridiculous that this happening.

First - omg we were so overwhelmed looking at the choices too. We got our crib and stroller thankfully feels good to at least have that. Thought we had the carseat picked out but then our friends said they had our carseat and hated it. So now we're back to looking for one again. Too many options!

Blue - yes my mine are super sore too. it comes and goes but lately they just seem so heavy and my nipples feel irritated even by my bra.

Mo - panty liner every day here too. My OB said its fine as long as no color or odor like the other ladies mentioned.

Mells - ugh I hope they can get their act together and you'll be back to work soon. it's ridiculous that this happening.

First - omg we were so overwhelmed looking at the choices too. We got our crib and stroller thankfully feels good to at least have that. Thought we had the carseat picked out but then our friends said they had our carseat and hated it. So now we're back to looking for one again. Too many options!

My DH bought the Baby Bargains book and we plan to lean heavily on it! I think the car seat is possibly the most important safety decision, along with the crib.

Good luck!

My DH bought the Baby Bargains book and we plan to lean heavily on it! I think the car seat is possibly the most important safety decision, along with the crib.

Good luck!

Thanks, we decided to stick with our original choice of carseat. Totally agree with you and we like that the one we chose has some added safety features. I've heard the Baby Bargains book is a great reference. I used Amazon reviews a lot too.

How is everyone??

I'm wondering when pregnancy sickness goes away... Mine has gotten slightly worse the past several days :( feeling blah! Not complaining but it would be nice to feel better lol :)

Mine has been worse lately too Mobaby. And it was already pretty bad - im finding it hard to cope and can't seem to find foods that work. I know ms can be reassuring but Im over it lol. If it gets any worse I will have to take a leave from work.

How is everyone??

I'm wondering when pregnancy sickness goes away... Mine has gotten slightly worse the past several days :( feeling blah! Not complaining but it would be nice to feel better lol :)

It should fade gradually over the next week or two. I remember thinking the same thing when the 2nd trimester started.

Same here, it definitely got better by 15-16 weeks. All of my food aversions and that yuck feeling disappeared. Hang in there ladies! And you can complain all you want. Just because we're happy to be pregnant doesn't mean it's all sunshine and roses.

Blue - if it gets worse you can ask your OB about a prescription for Zofran or taking extra vitamin B12 and B6.

Mine too got worse before it got better. Hang in ther ladies!!!

Thanks em! So hopefully the next 2 weeks and things ease up :) it's easier at home b/c I can sleep through it but at work it makes the day drag on.

Mo- it should go away shortly. When is your next ultrasound???

AFM- it's killing me that my next appt and growth scan isn't til nov 1. Good thing I can still use an ultrasound if I want plus I feel them move everyday which makes me feel better. Also I'm glad my peritanologist feels comfortable pushing me back two additional weeks.

Hope everyone else is well

Not until oct 29 :( that will be the anatomy scan and when cervical length checks begin. I did one at work at 14 wks..baby looked good but I almost saw the gender so no more of that!

Mo- I know I hate waiting for the growth scans. Are you not wanting to find out the gender??

No we are going to wait :) I'm not even the least bit concerned with knowing the gender right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->