Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

It is soo hard to wait now between ultrasound appointments. I miss the early days when it was every week or every two weeks.

Mo - I'm impressed you're not finding out! That will be so exciting in the delivery room!

It's like I'm saving the best for last!! My dreams were to get pg and do this whole natural birth thing but then came ivf then the fibroid surgery and unicornuate uterus surgery and the news I had to have a section. So I can't really experience anything "normal" so I want something special in the end :)

Well it looks like I'll be joing team Pink!!! Yup, it looks like two little girls for us! Of course they couldn't give a definite, but two different techs told us the same thing!!!!

Mo - I know exactly what you mean I'm having a c-section too. It will be such a great surprise when you finally find out :)

Mells - yay congrats on being team pink!!! :happydance:

This is a 23+4 day pic. Almost v-day. This fri I will be 24 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
Aww! You look great! Hope you have been feeling okay!!

Sweet, you look great. I hope I have a cute bump like that!!!!

Thanks ladies. We are excited. I have been feeling really good actually. Just at the end of my 12 hour shifts in the ER my feet and back hurt pretty bad. But other then my daily naps I need I'm great :).

It's funny how when we are preg (finally after all our hard work) we always have these milestones. Like seeing hb more then once, reaching second tri, etc. my past two big mile stones I have been glad to hit or about to. Is both babies over a pound, and my 24 weeks is fri which is another big milestone. Now just praying they cont to grow like they have been with no probs. but the last 3 growth scans have showed all good so I think that a great sign.

And I'm sure you ladies will have nice cute bumps!! You ladies need to post them

Sweet - what a cute bump!! And congrats on V-day! That is a huge milestone!

I agree, 24 weeks is a massive milestone, cannot wait to get to that stage.. Only 3 weeks 5 days! :haha:

I had my 20 week scan Tuesday which was perfect. And I had a obstetric appointment today which they said everything is going really well and I don't need to see them again or made into a high risk case :happydance:

I agree, 24 weeks is a massive milestone, cannot wait to get to that stage.. Only 3 weeks 5 days! :haha:

I had my 20 week scan Tuesday which was perfect. And I had a obstetric appointment today which they said everything is going really well and I don't need to see them again or made into a high risk case :happydance:

Yay Wellsk that is such great news!! Congrats!!

Last night, at 24w4d, I had a gush of fluid come out. After talking to a nurse, we headed to the hospital. Fortunately, it was NOT my water breaking. And was not amniotic fluid.

The doctor doesn't know what it was, but everything looks good.

It was a little scary, and I'm so grateful that it was likely nothing. Cook baby cook!

Gosh, how scary! Really glad that everything was okay though and your little one is fine :hugs:

Oh First! That must have been so scary. So happy you and baby are both ok and that baby is staying put longer :hugs:

First- so glad everything is ok!!
I have noticed today a lot of clear d/c
Like the stretchy kind. Is that normal? Then entire preg I haven't hardly had and d/c so this is new for me. Not enough to need a panty liner or anything. But normally I'm pretty dry

first that does sound scary! sorry but glad all is okay. Do you think it may have been urine leaking out? I've heard that can happen the further along you get. Hopefully whatever it was doesnt happen again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->