Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Enjoy your baby showers ladies. They sound like so much fun...but they don't realy happen over here! I've never known anyone have one!

Sweet, you're the same as me! Myself and DH have had our name picked out since we've been togryher (about 5 and a half years!). The name we've given our daughter is also a song which we both love and was our wedding dance :cloud9:

Thanks ladies! The baby shower was so much fun. We made it co-ed so DH was included and I loved having him there. The shower was held at the same hotel where we were married three years ago which is so special to me. We really have come full circle :).

My best friend threw the shower for me and she really outdid herself. Everything was so thoughtful and sweet. She asked everyone to bring a children's book in lieu of a card so now we have a great start on Ella's library :). She also made the cutest little favors out of succulent plants. All in all it was a fantastic day!

That's awesome em!! Mine turned out great as well. Got a lot of stuff just missing a few things but got gift cards to help with that!

So exciting to have your showers ladies!!!

I can't wait to find out genders so we can start picking out names!!!

My anatomy scan is in two hours :) I can't wait to see baby again!!

Sorry I had to come to work lol! It went great!! Everything was perfect!! Cervix length was 3.7 cm and closed so no signs of any issues! Excited!! Measures 1 wk bigger than I an.. Hope that doesn't mean I'm having a giant baby lol!

Waiting!! We have an envelop with it in there but I'm giving it to someone I trust to not open :)

Mo- yay I'm excited! Glad everything went well. You will have to upload a scan pic. :)

When I get home :) it's too hard from my phone.

Okay here is the pic of the profile. I have a bunch of pics like arms, feet, hands, etc but this is the cute one :)

I'm keeping up with everyone but honestly never have a free hand during the day.

Love the names you have picked! Ella and Hudson are great names. Hubby and I had 3 boy and 3 girl names picked, but middle names for the girls only. It was a long battle to agree to names.

Looks like everyone is progressing nicely. Love seeing the scan shots!!

All good here. More tired than I though possible. Andrew is not a good self soother so I have to hold him to go to sleep. Thankfully he sleeps well over night so I can get a few hours of sleep each day. And he is getting better and more alert. After an hour long cryfest all he has todo is smile and flash his dimples and I forget all about it. Motherhood is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I've done. I can't wait for you all to experience the joy!

Hey Wannabe! Great to hear from you.. happy motherhood is treating you well!

Mobaby-- How sweet!! isn't it more and more exciting everytime you see the baby???

Em- your shower looked absolutely perfect.. and Bowery is one beautiful hotel!! You look so great- like not even pregnant!!! must be all that city walking!! xoxo

Mo - love the picture!! What a cutie!

Wannabee - so good to see you on here. Great to hear you and your little guy are doing well.

BabyD - thanks!! It was such a great day :). Everyone says that about my bump haha but for me it feels huge ;)

Em your belly is tiny... I think I'm bigger lol. I hope mines as cute as yours when i get there

Mo - did you post a bump pic on here? I missed it. Mine is definitely small but growing :). I just fixed the photobucket links in my journal if you go back a few pages I have more pics from earlier.

I posted it on FB group.. I'll post it here... I have to find it.

Ok here it is... Me on June 6th or something... Transfer was July 18th and then 2nd pic at 17 weeks. (I don't normally take pics if myself... I did the one b/c I was working my abs so I wanted to see progression lol)

https://i.imgur.com/CjqBTx6t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->