Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Yes one if the other threads I was in started it.. Several of the other girls are in it.

I'll have dh do some real pics soon lol.. Some not in my Jammies that look half decent!

I'll have dh do some real pics soon lol.. Some not in my Jammies that look half decent!

I need to do the same. All of my bump pics are selfies in the mirror :haha: I'm still trying to decide whether to get professional maternity pics taken.

You have such cute bumps. Mine is huge!!!

Mo - you're still so small. Such a cute bump!

Em - will have to check out your journal.

Em- I looked like you at 3 months prego.. not 7!! I'm posting my pic now... I feel HUGE compared to you!! And normally I'm a size 2... maybe I'm enjoying ice cream a bit much! :)

Attachments

• 26 w.jpg
    26 w.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
Your bump looks great babyD! Enjoy every minute of it and whatever indulgence you want. I adore having my little guy here but also miss being pregnant and feeling him move in my belly!

Thanks ladies! But I feel HUGE lolol... and I know I have 12 more weeks to go. I can't even imagine how much bigger I'll be then! Getting anxious for the C-section...

BabyD - aww what a cute bump!! You look great! I think my bump is small because I have a tilted uterus so the baby has grown up and back instead of out if that makes sense. Anyway, enjoy that bump!!

Well ladies had my appt today. And everything went great!! Babies now are at 2 pounds 4 oz and 2 pounds 8 oz. both measure ahead one 4 and the other 6 days ahead. I'm also 27 weeks today and belly meassures at 34 weeks :)

However, baby B had a lot of extra fluid and they say that's an possible indicator of gestational diabetes. Drank the good stuff will get the results Monday.

Also the contractions they told me to reduce hours and work so I don't get up and down a bunch ( basically no patient care) she also told me if I was her daughter she wouldn't want me working. Since my work can't accommodate me I am now on short term disability. Until contractions go away or when I deliver these sweet babies.

They also having me take ibuprofen 600 mg every 6 hours to help with contractions and helps with reducing fluid. But will need to stop it at 32 weeks.

This pic was taken a week ago. Don't mind my face and fake smile. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
Baby B on left baby A on right. We also got a pic of one of the boys sticking his tongue out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5
Sweet glad your appt went well and babies are looking good!! Fingers crossed for no GD. I was so glad not to get that. But you never know what fun thing will pop up during pregnancy. Glad to hear you can stay home and rest up to help keep those babes safely cooking in there. You look fantastic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->