Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Love the pictures Sweet!! So good to hear your little guys are doing well and growing. Fingers crossed for no gestational diabetes. I'm off of patient care too and have been since 16 weeks. It's an adjustment at first for sure. But I have to admit resting and having a light schedule has been really nice. It leaves lots of time to prep for baby :)

hmmm...Maybe I can get off of patient care lol :) I'm already doing the lightest work at my job but I still run around all day it seems like. Maybe I can talk my dr into taking me out around 25-30 weeks lol. I'd love to be out now. Well, I wouldn't love the smaller pay check but at least I'd be off my feet.

Sweet I hope you don't have GD! Love your bump pic :)

Sweet, wonderful update! And the pics are great! You look fabulous!!!!

Thanks ladies. And yes this past week has been contraction after contraction etc. and I will get paid more on short term disability as opposed to restricting hours. So l easy decision there.

Baby D - you look great! Don't get too anxious for the c-section. Just remember - drugs. And whatever your pain, tell them its a few levels higher. You'll be alright.

Sweet - you look adorable. Glad to hear all is under control. Keep those little guys in there!

L4 - I feel the same way. Love Andrew but miss him inside sometimes. How are you holding up???

BabyD, I agree with Wannabe it's really not that bad. Don't try tobe strong, just take the meds as often as you can! It was one of my biggest fears for delivery so I understand your feeling anxious. Bit when it comes to the day you'll be focusing on meeting your little one. I had my section under GA so couldn't even see him born let alone hold him. But just keep thinking about your lo arriving safe and sound. You'll have lots of time to love and cudle him!! :hugs:

Wanna, I'm hanging in there still. Wishing I could sleep more than an hour or two at a time! But loving my little boy to pieces!!! How are you doing since your mom left? Is your boy sleeping better for you? How about bfing? Hope it's getting better!

L4 - glad you're doing well. They are amazing little creatures, aren't they?? They have to be so darn cute to make it all worthwhile. I'm holding on ok. Andrew is getting better - finally having more good than bad days. He is smiling and reacting to my baby noises now which is a lot of fun. Some days seem really long now that my mom has left, but trying to get out of the house every day. I'm looking forward to my trip home for Christmas! And am lucky to be part of a really great mothers group. Are you able to get out and about much?

This pic was taken a week ago. Don't mind my face and fake smile. Lol.

I think I have that same sweater, got it from Kohl's!

You look great! You're bump isn't much bigger than mine and I've only got one on board. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

AFM, I'm at 28w2d and as the third trimester arrived, my energy left. I'm suddenly in need of a long nap every day. Otherwise, I can't complain. I had my glucose test and am waiting for the results. The thing is that my OB told me I didn't have to fast and I had cereal and a big glass of grape/pomegranate juice beforehand :dohh: I hope that doesn't make it look like I'm diabetic when I'm not.

I posted it on FB group.. I'll post it here... I have to find it.

Ok here it is... Me on June 6th or something... Transfer was July 18th and then 2nd pic at 17 weeks. (I don't normally take pics if myself... I did the one b/c I was working my abs so I wanted to see progression lol)

https://i.imgur.com/CjqBTx6t.jpg

Mo: go eat some Ben & Jerry's! :haha: I had gained 18 lbs by 18 weeks, and my starting BMI was 18.5. The weight gain has slowed and I'm currently up 23 lbs from my starting weight.

I feel like I've eaten a horse the last few days lol!!! I think it will start going up and up from here :) I'm eating plenty of dessert!! Lol :)

Wannabe glad things are getting better! Oh I can't wait for Trevor to start smiling and cooing!!! I try to get out of the house some but definitely not every day yet. It's hard with feeding him every 2-3 hours. We do go out for walks but unfortunately that won't be lasting too much longer with cold weather setting in and the time change making it dark by 5! :( I know soon he'll go for longer stretches in between feedings which will help. How nice you have a mommy group. How did you find them?

First, the juice might definitely effect your results. I hope not, but be prepared for the three hour test. My friend did the same thing and ended up doing the three hour but no GD. Good luck!

First - How long before your test did you eat? My OB said if you eat up to two hours before you'll be okay.

First - How long before your test did you eat? My OB said if you eat up to two hours before you'll be okay.

Less than an hour. I asked the OB and her nurses three times whether I had to fast and they all said no. The main thing I'm worried about is the juice, as the cereal wasn't too sugary. I just wasn't thinking. I was trying to get some fluids and antioxidants to start the day.

Less than an hour. I asked the OB and her nurses three times whether I had to fast and they all said no. The main thing I'm worried about is the juice, as the cereal wasn't too sugary. I just wasn't thinking. I was trying to get some fluids and antioxidants to start the day.

Ok well I have read that some people still pass even eating that soon before so fingers crossed. Worst case scenario you have to do the 3 hr test. That's what happened to my SIL and she passed the 3 hr with no problems.

Ugh, I have to take the 3 hour glucose test.

And I'm now anemic. This is all bumming me out.

Oh no sorry First :hugs: When do you take the 3hr? Hopefully soon and it will all be behind you.

First- I'm sure you will pass the 3 hour. I bet it was the stuff before the test.

AFM- my test came back at 126 and ailing would be 135 so good thing. But now I'm anemic and need to take iron just another pill to add to my daily stack.

L4,wanna so glad you ladies are enjoying your babies! I wish I could close my eyes and fastforward to Jan (trying to make it til then) and have my boys in our arms.

Mo- I eat allllll the time and have gained 28 pounds as of today. I think it's all belly though as I haven't got puffy anywhere else.

Em- hope all is going well with you!

Sweet - I feel the same way about wanting to fast forward to January. I just want to hold my little girl :). Everything is going well with me, thanks. We're still working hard on the nursery and the furniture should be here in two weeks so I'm really excited for that. I think I'm in full nesting mode now because I've been organizing everything down to our kitchen cupboards hehe.

Em- I think I am nesting too!! I have been organizing everything and our nursery is almost ALLLL done. I'm now getting bored with being at home and it's only te second week. Blahhhhhh my contractions has slowed down and thought about going back to work but DH said they have slowed down beside I have not been working. So prob should just stay home....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->