Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

I wouldn't work either. Take a day to rest and recover and drink plenty of fluids :)

Sweet, I don't have much advice but I hope you feel better soon.

Sweet - ouch that sounds painful :(. Hope you can rest a little and definitely make sure you're drinking enough fluid as well. Have you tried a support band at all? I've seen them on Amazon and the reviews look good. Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...?qid=1382274461&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

or this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009...?qid=1382274384&sr=8-9&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Thanks ladies sooooo much. I am going to get a support band. And the doc if mention drinking pleanty of water and told her I drink at least a 2 liter of water to a gallon a day. But I have felt better today. Sore and hurts if I stand up straight but A LOT better from yesterday. I did go to work :(. But so far so good. Now just hoping that it stays good and going to get a belt :)

Thanks ladies sooooo much. I am going to get a support band. And the doc if mention drinking pleanty of water and told her I drink at least a 2 liter of water to a gallon a day. But I have felt better today. Sore and hurts if I stand up straight but A LOT better from yesterday. I did go to work :(. But so far so good. Now just hoping that it stays good and going to get a belt :)

Hmm, are you constipated or dehydrated? I had a very painful day a couple weeks ago (so painful I was crying) and though I didn't think I was dehydrated, but gas-X, lots of water, and a bowl of Fiber One made me feel better.

First- no I had already had already went to the bathroom twice that day and I had almost a gallon of water that day too. So I think I'm gunna have to buy a belt to help hold. I did do a lot of cleaning fri night wonder if I might have over did it. That's the only thing I can think of

Em- what's V day??? I'm so lost!! I'm 24 weeks and 4 days... and I think you're around the same time as me.. 13 weeks to go? Are u delivering early?

Em- what's V day??? I'm so lost!! I'm 24 weeks and 4 days... and I think you're around the same time as me.. 13 weeks to go? Are u delivering early?

Hi BabyD - Vday means viability day or 24 weeks which is when the baby has a good chance of surviving outside of the womb if born now prematurely.

I wrote 13 weeks to go because I will most likely be delivering early via c-section at 37 weeks because I have a placenta previa. My OB said she doesn't let anyone with a previa go past 37 weeks because at that point the baby is considered full term and the risk of maternal bleeding is too high to continue the pregnancy to 40 weeks. My previa has recently gone from complete to marginal though so there is a chance that it will move entirely and I'll be able to go to 40 weeks fingers crossed :).

How are you doing/feeling? Have you picked out a name yet?

Hi BabyD - Vday means viability day or 24 weeks which is when the baby has a good chance of surviving outside of the womb if born now prematurely.

I wrote 13 weeks to go because I will most likely be delivering early via c-section at 37 weeks because I have a placenta previa. My OB said she doesn't let anyone with a previa go past 37 weeks because at that point the baby is considered full term and the risk of maternal bleeding is too high to continue the pregnancy to 40 weeks. My previa has recently gone from complete to marginal though so there is a chance that it will move entirely and I'll be able to go to 40 weeks fingers crossed :).

How are you doing/feeling? Have you picked out a name yet?

I'm an idiot! I knew about the viability.. couldn't figure out what you meant!! Yay for us being viable.. one more step closer! I'm so happy your previa has changed for the better.. keeping fingers crossed for you! How do you feel otherwise? Gain a lot of weight? Im sure you can see my belly on facebook :) I feel good now.. having some reflux but prevacid has been helping a bunch! We did pick out a name.. and I'll tell you girls on here because you don't know my fam or friends... So em.. no posting it :) lol

Hudson Mattingly.... (my husband is a die-hard Yankees fan- and Don Mattingly was his idol..still is.. so i had no say in a middle name choice... so I gave in ...lol)

I'm an idiot! I knew about the viability.. couldn't figure out what you meant!! Yay for us being viable.. one more step closer! I'm so happy your previa has changed for the better.. keeping fingers crossed for you! How do you feel otherwise? Gain a lot of weight? Im sure you can see my belly on facebook :) I feel good now.. having some reflux but prevacid has been helping a bunch! We did pick out a name.. and I'll tell you girls on here because you don't know my fam or friends... So em.. no posting it :) lol

Hudson Mattingly.... (my husband is a die-hard Yankees fan- and Don Mattingly was his idol..still is.. so i had no say in a middle name choice... so I gave in ...lol)

Love the name choice!! Don't worry I won't post anything because I never go on facebook. I'll have to go check out your pics though :). I have some belly pics in my journal on here. So far I haven't gained that much weight but I had a lot of catching up to do since I lost 9lbs first trimester from food aversions. I'm glad you're feeling good! I've been feeling great I guess what they say about second tri being the best trimester is true.

Thank you!! Let's hope the 3rd is as good as second trimester!!! It's coming so soon for us.. 2 more weeks!! AHH.. did you do the glucose test yet? mine is at 28 weeks... Doing a 24hr urine test as well.. Do you have a name picked out for her? Feel her move a lot?? Here's Hudson at 20 week ultrasound

Attachments

• 301.jpg
    301.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Thank you!! Let's hope the 3rd is as good as second trimester!!! It's coming so soon for us.. 2 more weeks!! AHH.. did you do the glucose test yet? mine is at 28 weeks... Doing a 24hr urine test as well.. Do you have a name picked out for her? Feel her move a lot?? Here's Hudson at 20 week ultrasound

Awww look at that little face!! So cute! I have my glucose test at 28 weeks too. I've been feeling her move all day since about 17 weeks. I love it :). I have her schedule down and her most active times are 6-9pm and 3am. So at least I know what time I'll be getting up in the middle of the night :haha: We finally decided on Ella for a first name but are kind of stuck with the middle name. Names are so hard!!

Hi there ladies. Hope all is well!!

Baby- beautiful pic!!!

Baby shower is tomorrow I'm sooooo excited. Then after that my next growth scan is nov 1 (will be in my third tri) and she's going to cut me back on hours cause of a couple issues I'm sure. Well I will post some pics tomorrow After the shower

I agree Em, names are so hard. I go from one day to the next changing my mind!

I haven't even started to think about names :)

My DH and I have had a name picked out since 10th and 11th grade in high school. So we just had to pick out another boy name.

Sweet - my baby shower is tomorrow too! So exciting!!

Baby Showers!!!! OOOOh! How exciting!! Enjoy every minute girls...I'm keeping up with everybody's progress, but I'm just so darn tired...zzzzzzzzz

Enjoy your baby showers ladies!! Mine isn't until Dec 1st! Still registering... which is harder than I thought!
EM- We love the name Ella... it was one of our names if it was a girl! Amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->