Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

We registered for the bugaboo cameleon but no one bought it so after consideration of other things we needed we decided to get the city jogger select.. It's easy to fold up for the car and has a bassinet attachment for walks in the neighborhood... also half the price of the bugaboo. :)

We registered for the bugaboo cameleon but no one bought it so after consideration of other things we needed we decided to get the city jogger select.. It's easy to fold up for the car and has a bassinet attachment for walks in the neighborhood... also half the price of the bugaboo. :)

Oh good choice I love the fold on all of the baby joggers. I wouldn't get a bugaboo or a stokke if I had to fold the stroller and put in the car since they are both a pain to fold and require removing the seat.

Wow those are both expensive strollers! I've never heard of either brand. I'm so clueless about baby stuff :) We are getting all britax products since we can get them at cost from someone we know... We splurged on the furniture though.

My growth ultrasound today went well. They are estimating my baby is 6.5lbs! She's a big girl haha :). My OB also mentioned inducing me at 39 weeks instead of 40 weeks so that took me by surprise a little. Obviously I know I might go into labor at any time but I had it in my head that I have four more weeks and now I might only have three yikes!

That's exciting Em!!! What's the reason for induction? Sorry I don't remember if you already said.

That's exciting Em!!! What's the reason for induction? Sorry I don't remember if you already said.

I have a blood clotting disorder and it can affect the placenta and blood flow to the baby so the standard of care is to induce from 39-40 weeks if labor doesn't start before. For some reason I thought they would induce at exactly 40 weeks.

How are you doing?

I am not doing well at all right now unfortunately. Me dd and dh all have pneumonia and a terrible flu. We have had it for about 10 days so far and haven't left the house. Luckily my parents have been helping us out. And I'm glad the babies aren't here yet to be at risk to catch it - Except I'm having to take antibiotics which isn't ideal.

I am not doing well at all right now unfortunately. Me dd and dh all have pneumonia and a terrible flu. We have had it for about 10 days so far and haven't left the house. Luckily my parents have been helping us out. And I'm glad the babies aren't here yet to be at risk to catch it - Except I'm having to take antibiotics which isn't ideal.

Oh no! I'm so sorry :hugs: That's great your parents are there to help out. I know it stinks to have to take antibiotics but it's better for the babies if you get well faster rather than having you stay sick longer. Wishing all of you a speedy recovery.

blue that sounds awful! hoping it goes away soon and your family gets better!

em glad your scan went well! only a few weeks!

So sorry Blue that's awful! Hope you all feel better soon. :hugs:

Not to gross everyone out, but the cervical plug started to come out last night!

Not to gross everyone out, but the cervical plug started to come out last night!

OMG!! That's exciting not gross! you're coming close...What week are you in?? I keep looking everytime I pee.. how did you know-- is it bloody? I'm scared to have sex now because i don't want it flying out! lol

Em- so glad the scan went well! She's a great size!! And you're so small too!! I'm jealous that I'll be working out to get back in shape and you'll prob go back to normal!! And 39 weeks possible induction... that's exciting and so close now, right? I think it's time we both start freaking!! What hospital are you delivering at? NYU? Sinai?

BLUE- HOpe you feel better soon.. sounds miserable!!

OMG!! That's exciting not gross! you're coming close...What week are you in?? I keep looking everytime I pee.. how did you know-- is it bloody? I'm scared to have sex now because i don't want it flying out! lol

Ha ha I seriously doubt it will come flying out no matter what you do! I'm 38 weeks today. It wasn't bloody...yet...I think that happens when you're really close to going into labor. Sometimes it can just start to come out gradually. It looks exactly like snot when you have a cold...yellow and thick...mucousy. I got a few wipes of it when I peed last night.

Ok so I could potentially be a few weeks away from seeing it... anyone else see it and at what point?

This is tmi but I've had yellow and green mucous discharge this entire pregnancy . It doesn't look just like snot and does have white mixed in but it's been pretty gross :(

This is tmi but I've had yellow and green mucous discharge this entire pregnancy . It doesn't look just like snot and does have white mixed in but it's been pretty gross :(

Mo: are you sure it's not a yeast infection? I had greenish discharge early in the pregnancy and the OB said it was a yeast infection. I just did the 3 day Monistat to cure it.

Awesome!!! I'm 4 days behind you and started getting more discharge that is thicker. But no real signs that baby is planning his arrival anytime soon.

Ugh, sorry Blue! But better now than after the babies arrive. DH and I also have colds, but not as bad as yours. Feel better :flower:

Strollers: Well, it looks like we're just going to use a snap 'n go with our car seat at first, as I'm < 2 weeks from delivery. But I expect to buy the Baby Jogger City Mini GT. It's reasonably priced (~$245) and can handle bumpy sidewalks, while not being too bulky to go into stores. It's not a jogging stroller, but I don't plan on jogging outside very often. And I can just buy a used jogger if I need one.

I don't think it's a yeast infection as I have no symptoms (itching, etc) and when they did my urine check they didn't see any yeast just group b strep... I'm going Friday. I'll ask then. I did tell them once about the d/c and the ob said it's normal. But he never examined me or took a swab.

First you are so close also!! How exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->