Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Sweet - yay so happy to hear both of your little guys are home!! That is such great news!

2girls - I had heard that also but mine didn't hurt at all.

I heard cervical checks hurt. Is this true?

Yay, first!

Thank you!

Compared to all the crap we IVF ladies have been through, cervical checks are a breeze! Maybe they're painful for someone who has never had a catheter put in her cervix. Or had to shoot herself in the butt! But for us, whatever.

My OB said it wasn't necessary to check the cervix, but I insisted; I wanted to know if I was dilated. And it's a good thing I did :thumbup:

Sweetness- So happy you're alll finally home together!!

First- So exciting!! I haven't had many contractions yet just a braxton hicks which really dont hurt... my cervix pinches every now and then and I swear one day when I see down to pee I think I'm going to see a hand!

Had my 36 week scan.. he is head down... measuring in a 6lbs11oz... my cervix is completely closed.. no sign of anything happening yet thank god! Everything looks good... I had my hospital tour today... made everything so real!

We have all come so far!!

BabyD hang on to the little one as long as you can! he will be out and growing up faster than you will know.

First, good luck!

I had my cervix checked via US and it's still closed and long...over 4 cm. Doesn't look like I'll be delivering anytime soon...thank goodness! Getting nervous, but very excited. I have my shower tomorrow with some local friends and work buddies. Since I don't live near family, they did a long distance baby shower, and I've been getting packages all week in the mail! Everyone has been so generous!

BabyD - your little guy is a great size!

Mells - fantastic news! Sounds like your twins are going to stay put for a while. Showers are so fun! I loved getting all those packages in the mail too :)

AFM - I have another ultrasound today and hopefully I'll get my induction date. Two weeks to go!

Two weeks!!!

I have 9 weeks from today!! So exciting!

Em- cant wait to hear how your check goes today.... anxiously waiting!

Well, I have a date! It's February 2nd :). Feels good to have a date, although I know she could surprise us with an early arrival. I also had an ultrasound and it looks like my little girl is not so little haha. She grew an entire pound this past week so they're estimating that she is 7lbs 8 ounces!

Well, I have a date! It's February 2nd :). Feels good to have a date, although I know she could surprise us with an early arrival. I also had an ultrasound and it looks like my little girl is not so little haha. She grew an entire pound this past week so they're estimating that she is 7lbs 8 ounces!

That's a big girl, Em! Great to hear!

I'm scheduled for Jan 21st, but I'm actually having mild contractions now. I woke up at 4am and am still going now, at 6:30am. Maybe it's early labor, but I understand that can last for days. Or maybe it's just false labor. They aren't very painful. Anyway, it not worth waking DH, so I'll just tell you guys :thumbup:

Very exciting first!! Baby will be here soon either way. :)

Ooh First! Exciting and hope this is it! Keep us updated :)

Em- How exciting!! We're one day apart!!!! Obviously anything can change if one of us go into labor!!! And wow she got so much bigger in the week.. what were you eating?? lol

First!! OMG! what does it feel like? I've only had a few braxton hicks.. is it like period cramps?? Keep us updated please!! I'd wake up my husband if I were you... Get it on video! :)

Em- How exciting!! We're one day apart!!!! Obviously anything can change if one of us go into labor!!! And wow she got so much bigger in the week.. what were you eating?? lol

First!! OMG! what does it feel like? I've only had a few braxton hicks.. is it like period cramps?? Keep us updated please!! I'd wake up my husband if I were you... Get it on video! :)

I'm on hour 5 of menstral-like cramps. Nothing stronger, no lower back pain. I was able to sleep for 1.5 hours. It's hard to time contractions because they aren't clearly stopping and starting.

The doula said it could be false labor, unless they get stronger and more clearly defined. We'll see. Guess I'm not going to work!

First, I have been suffering the exact same thing since about 9pm last night. Really strong AF like cramps that don't really settle. Although occasionally getting sharp stitch like pains lasting about 30-40 seconds. Although mine is also in my back too.

I really feel for you as they're not nice! :hugs:

I've found that paracetamol, a hot water bottle and natal hypnotherapy meditation helps.
Although fingers crossed for you that it's labour. But I don't think it is for me :shrug:

Wow active Wellsk and First!! I feel left out.. I haven't had a contraction yet but I'm only 37 weeks.. so i have time :)

At least you're taking the day to rest First... I hope DH is home with you just in case!! Keep me updated! xoxo

First, I have been suffering the exact same thing since about 9pm last night. Really strong AF like cramps that don't really settle. Although occasionally getting sharp stitch like pains lasting about 30-40 seconds. Although mine is also in my back too.

I've found that paracetamol, a hot water bottle and natal hypnotherapy meditation helps.
Although fingers crossed for you that it's labour. But I don't think it is for me :shrug:

Since you aren't at 37 weeks yet, I think you should call your doctor. Good luck!

Since you aren't at 37 weeks yet, I think you should call your doctor. Good luck!

Wellsk I didn't even see that.. i agree with First.. call ur doctor immediately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->