Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Thanks ladies. I'm pretty sure it's not labour. I think it's a muscular ligament issue. I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow morning so I'll see what she thinks is going on :)

:flower:

Em- yay that's sooooo exciting! Feb will be here soon. :)

Mo- omg I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left. It's crazy that all of us ladies have stuck together through everything!!

First- ooooo your getting so close. I can't wait to start seeing some baby pictures!!!

Hope everyone else is progressing along great.

Wellsk - I agree with the others if the pain continues or gets worse you should call your midwife.

Sweet - thanks! How are you all doing? It must be so nice to have both boys home :)

I'm jealous of you girls that are due around me and have dates set!:(
I'm still 7 days out and no signs yet, other than losing the plug last week!

My hips, pelvis, and tailbone are killing me though! Anyone else working up until it happens like me?

Here's me about 2 weeks ago: Yes, I have a crooked belly-button:(

My hips, pelvis, and tailbone are killing me though! Anyone else working up until it happens like me?

Don't be jealous. My induction date is due to being old and having gestational diabetes!

Your photos are making me understand why people keep telling me that I'm carrying low. My belly goes right down into my crotch! So, maybe that means you'll go past your due date? But people also say that boys carry lower than girls.

I am working too, but today, I'm doing it from home.

Update: I had my first real and very painful contraction at around 2pm. I even cried. Nothing since then and it's about 3:10pm.

Don't be jealous. My induction date is due to being old and having gestational diabetes!

Your photos are making me understand why people keep telling me that I'm carrying low. My belly goes right down into my crotch! So, maybe that means you'll go past your due date? But people also say that boys carry lower than girls.

I am working too, but today, I'm doing it from home.

Update: I had my first real and very painful contraction at around 2pm. I even cried. Nothing since then and it's about 3:10pm.

That's good news, First...baby's coming!

Are you taller than average? I'm 5'2" with shoes, so that may also be why my baby is all out in front; there is nowhere else for her to go!

Keep us updated...and keep your focus through those contractions!

2Girls - you look great!! I only have an induction date because my pregnancy is high risk and I'm also on blood thinner meds. I would much rather be low risk and go into labor naturally.

First - ouch! :hugs: But this all sounds promising so fx! Have you been doing any of the things they say help you go into labor? Like walking, sex, etc.?

2girls: I'm 5'6". My belly has been low for a while. I guess we all just carry differently.

Nothing more to report here. Contractions have all but stopped :/

After a quiet few months, things are getting exciting on this thread!

I am carrying low as well...which the baby likes to kick me low also. IDK if that means boy or girl but everyone keeps saying boy based on the way I am carrying. I feel like its all in my hips but we will know for sure very soon!

First a contraction! I wonder if you are dilating more and thats why you had it just once? IDK but sounds like a good sign.

2girls you look cute in your pic! When did your belly button pop out (that sounds weird I know but I was wondering when mine would :) )

Anyone know what a pain under the rib cage could be? Its achy and burning type...I keep thinking its a foot or an elbow because it hurts more when I bend over. Its been like 3 days or so. I cant feel kicks up high because of my placenta position. I feel plenty low so I am not sure where baby is at right now. I tried to push the area to see if I could get baby to move but nothing.

2girls- you look great!! Def have a a perfect round belly

Em- it's GREAT. Long sleepless nights but very very VERY worth it. My breast milk is running low for two because tey both keep eating more so praying that I will produce more.

First- that's exciting having a first real contraction! Have they checked to see if your dilated?

Mo- yes it's a rib! Both boys were breech and that's EXACTLY how it felt. I thought it was weird it was a burning pain but doc said it was normal

Mo my right side ribs ache. Of course I know it's a foot based on my last US, but still very uncomfortable sometimes.

Mo baby I've had baby this time and with my dd up in my ribs and it is really uncomfortable I agree. I especially find it hard when driving lol

yes it hurts when driving! I cant sit up straight enough to make it go away. Oh well I am sure they are just going to get worse/stronger as the next several weeks go by.

Mo baby I've had baby this time and with my dd up in my ribs and it is really uncomfortable I agree. I especially find it hard when driving lol

Sweet - aww so good to hear! Would love to see pics :).

Mo - I've had the same burning rib pains. it's usually a little foot wedged under there or after a really hard kick my rib will be sore for a few days.

Sweet, they are so dear! Do you ever not just stare at them? I can't wait to see my girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->