Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Thanks, yeah he is incredible! I try and do 'other stuff' for him when I can (I've become extremely good at finding ways around it, shall we say ;)).

I've had psycho-sexual counselling (as it's a primarily a psychological issue), which helped somewhat (I couldn't even use a tampon or put a finger inside before), I think I've managed to have painless intercourse twice in about 4 years. It's fine once we 'get going' if you catch my drift, but penetration is basically a bit like being stabbed where you really wouldn't want to be!

I've tried all sort to try and relax it, but very little helps. :nope:

Oh my gosh that's horrible...from what I'm reading it doesn't seem like a psychological issue... more like an involuntary muscle response.. either way it seems so painful. There's gotta be a solution for you!!

It is a involuntary muscle reaction, in a round about way. But something does cause the reaction. As I haven't always had it. When DH and I were first in a relationship we actually had a fantastic sex life, I really genuinely miss it!
The only relief they can give is either relaxation techniques or spectrums to stretch the muscles. Although in some countries they've started using botox to paralyse the muscles :thumbup:

It is a involuntary muscle reaction, in a round about way. But something does cause the reaction. As I haven't always had it. When DH and I were first in a relationship we actually had a fantastic sex life, I really genuinely miss it!
The only relief they can give is either relaxation techniques or spectrums to stretch the muscles. Although in some countries they've started using botox to paralyse the muscles :thumbup:

Wow... i read it can come upon someone at any point... I'm guessing here in America Botox is a primary treatment.. seems like everyone uses it for everything now~ lol... face/ wrinkles/ sweat glands and now vaginas!

At least your vagina can stay young and beautiful forever! :haha:

Sorry to hear about that, Wellsk. If it helps, most people have difficulty keeping sex pleasurable when in a long-term relationship or marriage. I know it's not the same thing, but you're not alone either.

So, things are less exciting here. I did have painful contractions last night and this morning, but the doctor, upon exam, said I'm no closer to giving birth. Induction is scheduled for Tuesday and baby will probably hold out until then.

2girls your belly looks great!

First sorry things haven't progressed farther but Tuesfay will be here soon!

Sweet your boys are precious. All the crazy sleepless nights and days are worth it for those beautiful babies!

Hope everyone else is well, it's exciting seeing you all getting close to the big day!

BabyD - cute bump!! We couldn't dtd up until 30 weeks due to my placenta previa and now it's just not really that comfortable. I agree it's hard to feel sexy with a basketball belly in the way.

Wellsk - Haha about vaginas staying young and beautiful forever :haha:

First - sorry things aren't progressing but there is still time before Tuesday.

AFM - Apparently there was a mistake and my induction is not going to be on the 2nd. My OB emailed me and said they try to avoid scheduling inductions in the middle of the weekend. So I'm going to get a new date tomorrow, probably a weekday.

Thanks ladies we are def in love. And as far as advice for twin moms mells take the help that is offered. You WILL need it. It's very hard and NO sleep and don't know if it's worse with premies or what (I'm not complaining i wouldn't change it for the world) but any way, you try to get them in a routine but they make their own. And after taking with other twin moms routines don't really happen til like 6 months and that's still early. Anyway mine I starting to recognize and look at each other. Maybe by accident but they do:)

First- you still have time for things to happen on its own. I can't believe it's getting so close. I pray everything goes very smoothly

Baby- cute bump! Getting there too!!

Em- ugh that stinks! But at least they won't change it again :).

L4- hope all is going well!

anyone have any appointments coming up? First how are you doing?

Thanks for the advice Sweet. I'll take all the help I can get.

I have my glucose tolerance test Monday.. 3 hours of my day wasted!! I hope I pass this one. The ob the 23rd

I have my glucose tolerance test Monday.. 3 hours of my day wasted!! I hope I pass this one. The ob the 23rd

Hopefully you'll pass this one!!! Did you pick the orange one? I heard it's the best one but I still didn't like it!

Lemon lime. Tasted like sprit syrup. It wasnt great.

Had a cervix check today. Still closed and over 4 cm long. These babies are cooking for a while. Heartbeats were strong and my BP was perfect! US next Friday!

Had a cervix check today. Still closed and over 4 cm long. These babies are cooking for a while. Heartbeats were strong and my BP was perfect! US next Friday!

Yay Mells.. good to hear!! I have an US next friday too!!! Can't wait to see all of their progress!

Heading in for induction...

I must say that a scheduled birth seems much more civilized. I've had an OCD worry that, if I went into labor and had to rush to the hospital, my house would be a mess when relatives descended on it. But this way, I've been able to make sure everything is in its place before we leave.

I'm not sure when I'll be back online. Wish me luck!!!

GOOD LUCK FIRST!!!! You will be fabulous!!! Cannot wait for an update!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->