Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

a big relief for sure... I had it all in my head how I was going to need to buy testing supplies, see the diabetic counseler, go the the diabetes clinic, etc.. I was really stressing over nothing :)

Congrats, Mo!

Amazing, 2girls!!! So glad everything went well!

AFM, I'm 7 cm and chillin with the epidural...

2 girls, she is so adorable.

Mo, same as me...congrats!!!!

First, I'm so excited for you! Any time now.

Great to hear Mo!

First you are so close! Looking forward to seeing your lo!!

Jonah was born at 7am after a very long labor and 2.5 hours of pushing. It was my last push before c-section...somehow, it worked! Picture once I get myself together, which could take a while!

Stoping by real quick to say Ragnar decided to come at 36w2d (the 19th) after my water broke on the 17th.

I'll try to write more later when I get time or once we're out of the neonatal unit.

Jonah was born at 7am after a very long labor and 2.5 hours of pushing. It was my last push before c-section...somehow, it worked! Picture once I get myself together, which could take a while!

CONGRATULATIONS FIRST!!!!!! I have been refreshing obsessively since you went in!! Soooooooo excited for you!!! WOOOOOT!!

Congrats first!! Sounds like a hard labor but glad baby is finally here!!

Congratulations to you too Guen! Sorry I missed your post the first time. Obviously little one just couldn't wait to meet you :)

Had appt today; I'm kinda pissed after I left. The ob puts the Doppler on my belly and hears swishing around... It clearly isn't baby as I've been hearing it all along and me and dh listen to heartbeat almost daily... It's my aorta or some big vessel as he is right in the center of my belly and tells me I have a sleeping baby and the hr is 125. The baby is usually heard in theower right or upper right quadrant. Which I know it's fine but I listened yesterday and it was 140 which is what it has been. He didn't even feel or measure my fundal height! He said everything is great see you in 2 weeks. Just annoying because i am paying for these visits and if the dr can't do more than that then there is no reason for me to go every 2 weeks. I can weigh myself, listen and measure my belly at home. Next week I am seeing the ob doing my c section and I've only seen him once but he was very thorough.

First and Guen- Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!! Have been anxiously awaiting the news.. so happy you're all ok!!

Mobaby- happy about the diabetes test but sorry the doctor was so short with you... Must be frustrating! I would make another appointment and just say you're having contractions.. make them check you again.

Lol! That's a good idea.. I think I'll have the tech at work scan me and get a hr. I'm just annoyed!!

First and Guen...congrats Mommies!!!

Mo, my appts are often quick like that. I don't mind since I figure if something is wrong I would know. And bc of twins I get really great thorough ultrasounds, often over 2 hours of looking at babies. I'm sure if their was a concern they would tell you.

Yeah baby moving I'm growing no issues so I wasn't too concerned. Plus I listened to baby when I got home and perfect hb 140 exactly where it always is. Hopefully next appt will be better. I don't think I'll get another scan but i can look at work if concerned :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->