Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

GOOD LUCK FIRST!!! You are going to have a baby soon! EEK!!

Best of luck first! Your little one will be in your arms very soon :)

First, what exciting news!!!! Can't wait to see your bundle of joy!!!!!

Thanks, everyone!

I was 100% effaced and 1 cm dilated when I arrived; baby was at -1 position. I got Cervidil last night. Since then, menstrual cramp level pain. They are supposed to give me Pitocin this morning. And the doctor said it should be an easy induction. We'll see...

Well ladies, it happened on Saturday! Our bundle arrived!

At 8 pm friday I had my bloody show. At 1am my first contraction, and they progressed very quickly. By 5am, they were 6-12 mins apart. Got up to dress for the hospital and at 530... gush! My water broke all over my floor...then it gushed again! So much water....got to the hospital at 6am and by 615am was 4 cm, 100% effaced! and contractions were 2 mins apart. Then it was rough for the next hour before I was able to get the epidural, but I focused hard and breathed through them. Epi kicked in right away and was wonderful. We were all joking around until I delivered. They checked me around 1pm and I was 10cm! Started pushing at 145 and suddenly she came out at 331pm. It was so relaxed and great during the pushing, even the nurses loved coming in because it was so calm in my room. They said that delivery was one of the fastest and easiest first deliveries they had seen. A tip for you ladies...push in whatever position feels best...I pushed lying on my left and it couldn't have been more comfortable. She latched and nursed within 20 mins of life and my milk came in the middle of last night...so blessed:)

Amia Ann: 6 lbs 10 oz. 20 1/2 inches

2girls yay that's soooo exciting! She is a doll!! Glad all went well! Thank u for the uodate!

Well ladies, it happened on Saturday! Our bundle arrived!

At 8 pm friday I had my bloody show. At 1am my first contraction, and they progressed very quickly. By 5am, they were 6-12 mins apart. Got up to dress for the hospital and at 530... gush! My water broke all over my floor...then it gushed again! So much water....got to the hospital at 6am and by 615am was 4 cm, 100% effaced! and contractions were 2 mins apart. Then it was rough for the next hour before I was able to get the epidural, but I focused hard and breathed through them. Epi kicked in right away and was wonderful. We were all joking around until I delivered. They checked me around 1pm and I was 10cm! Started pushing at 145 and suddenly she came out at 331pm. It was so relaxed and great during the pushing, even the nurses loved coming in because it was so calm in my room. They said that delivery was one of the fastest and easiest first deliveries they had seen. A tip for you ladies...push in whatever position feels best...I pushed lying on my left and it couldn't have been more comfortable. She latched and nursed within 20 mins of life and my milk came in the middle of last night...so blessed:)

Amia Ann: 6 lbs 10 oz. 20 1/2 inches

She's gorgeous. Sounds like a fantastic labour.

I passed my gestational diabetes 3 hr test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->