Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Congrats Em!!! Such wonderful news!! You're right about taking the pain meds after a c-section! Just remember to drink a ton of water and take all the stool softener they wanna give you too!!! I got cocky after my first poop (sorry if its tmi!!) and I turned down their offerings and laxed on the water...ended up in the ER less than a week after my C-section. NOT FUN!!! Can't wait to see pics of Baby Ella!!!

Good Luck to you BabyD! Guess it'll be another day of obsessively checking my phone!!! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!!

Hope you're still lovin' every minute of motherhood First!!! So happy for you!!

Congrats Em! Can't wait to see pics of Emma!! Definitely take the pain meds right now, will help your recovery. I also took colace for a while after to help things get back on track.

BabyD good luck today, will be awaiting your good news!

Em-yay! Congrats! Glad they did the c section and everything turned out ok. Can't wait to see pics

Baby- good luck!

Congrats Em!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well!

Good luck babyd

So exciting to wake up to such wonderful news this morning!!!!

Congrats Em!

Good luck BabyD!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Baby Ella was born Thursday night at 10:15pm. I ended up having an emergency csection because after about 14 hours of labor her heart rate started dropping. It turned out the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck so thank goodness we didn't proceed with a vaginal delivery. She is very healthy and weighs 7lbs and 14 oz. DH and I are so in love with her! I can't stop staring at her :).

BabyD - good luck today can't wait to hear how everything goes!!

Congratulations, Em!!! I'm glad that Ella and you are well. Childbirth is a crazy, unpredictable journey; I had no idea before experiencing it. Enjoy your little girl :kiss:

First he's soo cute!! Congrats :) thanks for sharing!

Btw, if anyone remembers that I got an amnio for a rare genetic disorder that causes severe retarrdation and the amnio was inconclusive...we tested the baby and he does NOT have the disorder!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

That's awesome first!! So glad to hear the news!!

Great news First! Now you can enjoy your little guy!!

My appt today went well; they are so quick now!

Fundal height measures 31cm so perfect. Dr estimates weight at 3 lbs after feeling baby which I felt was small but that's okay :) hr was 150bpm. He was more thorough then my normal ob. They are both high risk in the group so I'm making the rest of my appts with him and since he is doing the c-section I thought it would be good. He said I'll have a scan around 34-35 weeks. I have to continue the progesterone until 36 weeks but I'll just go until my c section date which is at 37w 2d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->