Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Bit late, but... Congrats first! He's gorgeous! :) So glad to hear that everything is okay with him!

Glad everything was okay at your appointment Mo! :)

AFM: Getting impatient now! Can't wait for my little madam to get here. Lost most of my mucous plug today and had some pink discharge, was hoping that this was it... but I've had nothing since this morning :shrug:

Wellsk: the bloody show? It can't be much longer now!

Mo: it sounds like everything is going well. Very happy for you!

Sweetness: how's life with twins?

AFM, I put on some maternity jeans and mascara to go out for pizza last night (our first outting). My husband told me how great it was to see me dressed up! Funny when maternity jeans is the new definition of dressed up :haha:

That's what I thought first! Who knows!? :shrug:

Started getting some more tightening and period cramps... but I'm probably being overly hopeful!

Wells, fingers crossed your baby will be here soon.

Mo, my fundal height was 45cm, and I still have 5 weeks to go...I'm so jealous of your little bumps :haha:

Well you do have 2 in there!! I was thinking today how is my belly going to stretch 6-7 cm more..I'm already starting to feel huge!

Wells sounds like things are moving along. I hope you have a baby by tomorrow! good luck.

Thanks ladies... had some awful pains very early this am, but everything seems to have settled :shrug: :dohh:

Thanks ladies... had some awful pains very early this am, but everything seems to have settled :shrug: :dohh:

I had menstrual-like cramps and then painful contractions for two days one week before my induction, but they stopped after that. On the other hand, I hadn't lost my mucus plug.

All you can really do is wait until the contractions are coming at regular intervals for at least an hour. Good luck!!!

First- he is so cute and congrats again!!
Twins are great. We def get NO sleep. Good thing my MIL is amazing or we would in trouble lol. But love my babies to death. They will be 9 weeks tues

Sweet, 9 weeks already! I don't if it feels like it flew by for you since you are sleep deprived, but it sure does to me. What are their weights now if you don't made sharing?

First- he is so cute and congrats again!!
Twins are great. We def get NO sleep. Good thing my MIL is amazing or we would in trouble lol. But love my babies to death. They will be 9 weeks tues

It's great that you have your MIL. Mine is very helpful too, but isn't nearby. And I'm not ready to have help from a stranger.

Have you gotten any smiles yet? I'm looking forward to those little rewards from my DS!

Hope everyone's doing well! I haven't been on much because we're getting no sleep...but worth it! Here's another pic of Amia

Mells- they haven't been weighed in a few weeks and next appt is feb 25 or 26. But I know they are a little over 7 pounds now.

First- I get smiles ever now and then but they are starting to coo more it's too sweet :)

Welsk- so sweet! Love the pic.

Good luck to everyone else!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5
Oh Sweet! You can see how much they are changing and growing. Definitely getting stronger!!!

So cute, Sweetness! Is great that they are growing so well. We actually got that same moose outfit from a relative for my DS. Small world.

I look forward to cooing. Honestly, at two weeks, I feel like I'm getting lots of fighting (like when I try to get him latched for feeding) but not a lot of positive feedback. DS had a very fussy day yesterday and I felt overwhelmed. But DH took DS overnight so I could sleep 6 hours and I feel much better. I'm sure I'll figure things out so it will be easier.

Hey First...I was hellbent on breast feeding my DD, and it did not go anything like I hoped and planned (HA!) for it to. I had a loooong labor leading up to a last straw c-section and the nurses supplemented with formula (with our groggy approval) and Miss Thing had a latching problem from then on. It was a viscious cycle because she struggled to latch, so my milk never truly came in. I was able to breast feed (with some formula supplementation) for 3 months, but I had to use nipple shields (Kentucky Derby Hats for your boobs!) and I pretty much was hooked up to the breast pump round the clock (uber-depressing and frustrating to me). So, that being said, I wanted to reach out to you and tell you that I (and tons of my friends and even acquaintances) found it EXTREMEMY difficult. Don't get down on yourself. Whatever you have to do is gonna be perfect for YOUR baby and YOUR family. Of course you will figure this all out...you were made to do this!!! Just remember that no matter what you do, you are doing the right thing, and every day things will get a little clearer and a little easier. I swear I struggled and beat myself up about breast feeding until at 3 months, on my birthday no less, I swear my baby girl looked up at me, and in perfect, clear English said "Mom?? Enough of this! It ain't workin' for either of us!!". I kid of course, but I swear that's what she was saying to me. That was it for me. We switched to formula and never looked back. Take it one day at a time, and whatever you do, don't let the moms who say everything is perfect and easy and blissful get to you...the whole process is hard, but when you come out on the other side, it's all amazingly worth it. You are doing great!! And seriously...what a CUTIE you've got yourself there!!!!

Turkey, well said! I agree that you need to do what is best for you and your child.

I found it shocking too that bfeeding was one if the hardest things. Xxx

So cute, Sweetness! Is great that they are growing so well. We actually got that same moose outfit from a relative for my DS. Small world.

I look forward to cooing. Honestly, at two weeks, I feel like I'm getting lots of fighting (like when I try to get him latched for feeding) but not a lot of positive feedback. DS had a very fussy day yesterday and I felt overwhelmed. But DH took DS overnight so I could sleep 6 hours and I feel much better. I'm sure I'll figure things out so it will be easier.

First, ever since I picked up a nipple shield from target, my baby latches no problem...won't take my bare nipple though, but whatever works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->