• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Woohoo Nimbec how exciting! All the best, I hope everything goes smoothly xx

Nimbec - best of luck

Our family is doing well. We are planning on putting the house for sale in about 10 weeks so we are busy with babies and home improvement.

I AM going on birth control. I talked to the doc about it and decided on mirena. He said studies are showing it as effective for pain control in endometriosis as lupron. Besides DH and I might be done having kids. I'm 35 and it's hard to imagine having another in a few years with two toddlers! But we aren't closing any doors and will re-evaluate later.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Nimbec all the best with the delivery, will be thinking of you and checking back to see how you & baby are!

I'm sorry to hear there's so much endometriosis on this thread. My friend eventually had a historectomy thanks to the pain & complications of endo. She also couldn't get pregnant and her DH refused to adopt so they don't have children. Being infertile is painful enough without chronic pain of endo.

RQ good luck with the move and managing your children, you'll have your work cut out for you.

Ellie how are you doing?

Rebecca how's Alisa? Hopefully gaining weight and doing well.

Fern with all that trouble in your relationship would you even want to bd with him if you didn't have frosties? DH and I still have rocky times and really don't bd right now (well I am still healing), but I think it'd still be a little akward for us until we can sort some things. I think we'll get there but right now we're fucussing on working as a teM to provide for and support our children. Intimacy is a while 'nother level!

It's DH's birthday today and we have 2 babysitters coming to care for the twins on Friday and have plans for a lovely group dinner out. I took a shower this morning and brought the babies into the bathroom. The steam really helped their congestion. They sneezed their little heads off and had snot running down their lip. Poor wee cherubs. Thankfully I think we're on the tail end of it now.

Hi all quick update I'll write more later.

Baby Hugo arrived this morning at 11.46 am tiny 5.15oz but strong and healthy. I went into labour last night and things got very real very fast this morning. He turned breech in the night and wedged him bum in my birth canal 🙈 Cheeky already. Full update soon I'm exhausted xx

Congrats Nimbec! ! So glad it all went well. Hope you can get some rest hun, enjoy baby Hugo!!

Congratulations Nimbec! Enjoy every minute you get to spend with him xxx

Congrats Nimbec.

Lots of packing this weekend. I'm exhausted. I hope everyone is well.

Nimbec how is motherhood treating you?

RQ don't overdo it! With bf-ing and carrying around a new baby you need to protect your back!

Fern, Ellie, Rebecca, and Froggy how are you ladies?

The twins are over their colds. DH went skiing today and my mom came to help me. The twins were up almost all day wanting to feed & be burped, it was exhausting! I'm glad to be sitting here pumping while DH sorts them all out lol. I think grandma waltzed in feeling energetic and light like Mary Poppins and left feeling like she needs a week to recover!:haha:

Lol 2have. Some days (or hours) the twins are easy and others not so much. There are days where DH or I are better equipped to handle them. If I'm having an off day then DH steps in and visa versa.

Tomorrow we are visiting my workplace and bringing the babies. My coworkers are very excited to see them. Today the babies are 7 weeks. Time is just flying by and they are growing so fast. My Claire is getting so chunky. Oliver is growing but still mostly lean. He is eating well but just isn't as good of an eater as his sister.

Hope all the new moms are doing well!

My chubby cheeked baby girl and little dude

Attachments

• IMG_6356.jpg
    IMG_6356.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6359.jpg
    IMG_6359.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
Aww rq they are precious!! Wow 7 weeks already it's crazy!!
Hope everyone else is doing well. Since returning to work I have barely found a minute to myself!
The twins are good, Alisa is finally eating and hopefully close to 7lbs by now. Joe is doing great and I'm guessing he's over 8lbs already.
They sleep about 4 hours at night but the dr really wants us to wake them to eat since they still need to gain.

Hope all the new moms and babies are doing well!

Still in NICU and no idea how much longer. He's so beautiful and perfect though.

Attachments

• IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Such gorgeous babies!!

Sorry I'm just quickly popping in. Life is crazy busy as I've had to start working again after only a month boooo!! Baby is doing well, I'm completely overwhelmed but will get into a routine.

So sweet RQ and Ellie!

I hope he gets to go home soon Ellie!

Fern, sorry you had to go back so soon, I'm sure you will find your routine soon!!

Ellie - such big beautiful eyes!!! Gorgeous

Sucks that everyone is returning to work. I still have 3 more weeks and I'm going to soak up every minute. I'll be unpaid for some of it but totally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->