*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Myshelsong- I'm sure you can get them to do an ultrasound!
Sorry you're feeling crappy :(

Hi Myshelong sorry to hear you're feeling bad hope you feel better and can make that birthday lunch.

2 more days until my scan!! I can't wait! Nervous and excited all at once.

Praying - I also can't wait for your scan :) You will basically be as far along as I was on Monday ( maybe a day ahead) and I hope you get to see and hear the heartbeat!

Rebecca and Myshel - I hope all is perfect at your next appointments.

Has anyone else had cramping after a transvaginal ultrasound? Geez I had period-like cramping on Monday night which actually woke me up, and then continued into Tuesday but has thankfully subsided. I googled and found a LOT of women complaining about the same thing.

Today I burst out in tears for the first time since I've gotten my first positive test. It all just became so real. As if the realization of the MIRACLE is starting to register. I'm also sooooooo tired and hungry; I think I'm a bit more fatigued than I would have been if I'd not STILL been struggling with the flu. But feeling fine otherwise. Oh and baby brain is SO REAL lol I'm finding it harder than ever to think and type in English; and when I'm teaching I struggle to switch between English and my native language even though I've been doing it for years and years, hahaha!

Ooohh and if I lie on my back I can feel the area between my hips getting harder & a bit more pronounced (can feel it through the bloating) and I'm hoping it's my uterus that I'm feeling :).

Fern- so interesting you say that. Monday after my ultrasound I felt cramping and I was like, thanks god I just went and everything is alright because otherwise I would think this cramping means a miscarriage. Didn't even register that the cramping was a result of the ultrasound. Hmm.
I have an hour and half until I see my babies again and I am excited and anxious!
I think I also have baby brain. Totally forgetting such simple things!

I haven't had cramping from the US but I still have cramping on and off. It is less than what it was a few weeks ago, and some of it might be the progesterone suppositories?? It doesn't worry me because some days I also have weird pressure and absolutely no spotting so I contribute it to my uterus growing (esp with twins).

Lucky you Rebecca-you get to see your babies again!! Sorry you ladies have been experiencing cramping after your us.

I was fine all week but now today I can't stop thinking about the scan and praying everything is going well. I thought the infertility roller coaster was a ride but this pregnancy one is just as rough!

Myshel I hope you feel better soon.

Rebecca gl at your scan! I'm jealous you get two scans in a week!

Fern, I haven't had cramping from US, but like RQ I have had stretching pains. Yesterday I kept getting the sharp pain right down the middle, so I used my doppler and found him really quick, he kept moving around and I was chasing him with the wand lol. And I definitely have baby brain going on too. I'm tapering off of my pio! I am only doing them every other night for a week and then I'm done! So excited about that. And at 12 weeks I stop my baby aspirin and metformin. I'm only 3 weeks away from being a normal pregnant lady!

that's a good heads up about the cramping post TV US. I would have prob been freaking out. I'm already very nervous about the TV during pregnancy since last pregnancy it was the TV that made me hemorrhage since the sac was in my cervix and the wand had made contact with it. so def just want to get the whole thing over with.

I'm also having a ton of stretching, pulling and round ligament pain. I couldn't believe when I looked up the def of RLP and it was exactly what I described to my DH! sharp pains every time I roll over in bed. I still haven't been sleeping well and wake every time I turn, but I'm getting used to it.

and pregnancy brain at 5 weeks is totally a thing. I'm honestly forgetting everything!! wtf :dohh:

Hi ladies, I've never had cramping after a tv us but I'm sure it can happen! Last night I had pink streaking and a little this morning. It's freaking me out so I'm going to make a GP appointment and see if I can't get an early scan. I've had too many mc's to sit tight till Thursday next week!
A friend who's had her twins last year said she doesn't know one woman who's had twins who hasn't had some sort of streaking/uterine irritation with 2 embies. We'll see how it goes. Maybe there's only 1 in there and the other is causing this? It's not bloody thankfully but enough pink to get my attention and get horizontal:blush:

Froggy - I am so jealous! I'm taking estrogen by mouth and progesterone vaginal suppositories 3 times a day. I'm so over it. I can't wait until I'm a "normal" pregnant woman without (at least) the suppositories. I might be done with mine in 3 weeks too. I think the RE will release me in 3 weeks and prob stop the meds then (at 10 weeks). Time will tell.

We are telling my in laws tonight that I'm pregnant. Everyone is excited and we have a big group tagging along for dinner because no one wants to miss my mother in law's reaction. We have hubby, sister in law (who is currently living with us), and then my two best friends (they are a couple). My best friends found out that we were telling MIL and they HAD to come! Needless to say we are all very close and they might as well be a part of the family. So tonight should be interesting. I'm not worried about telling them early because they are my main support system AND I don't know how much longer my sister in law can keep it a secret. She is bursting at the seams.

Hope you get an early appointment 2have!

Rebecca - hope you can post a piccie :)

Rq - enjoy tonight! You should totally get someone to record it :). I wish we had told some people face to face but I have been telling everyone over the phone/whatsapp. Well I told one of my students' mom today and she burst out in tears; such an emotional moment. I am DEFINITELY planning a gender reveal party! DH will just have to keep his mouth shut this time lol :)

I've also had RL pain since 5 weeks, posterior pelvic pain from relaxin, now my hips are starting to pain especially when I cough lol I feel like an old lady! At least I know it's a normal hormonal response so I can happily deal with it.

Don't you ladies wish you could be around 20 weeks pregnant for the whole 9 months? 2nd trimester, not too much sickness, more energy, baby is kicking, you already know the gender, bump not too huge.... sigh it sounds idyllic :)

My two babies look great. I'll post a pic when I get home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Nice Rebecca they look nice and comfy! Were you able to hear both heartbeats today? I believe last time they were only able to pick up one?

Thanks ladies! Yes, two awesome heartbeats!!

2have- I had light spotting when I was pregnant with my daughter. She's almost 4 now :)

Rq- are you telling her that it's twins??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->