*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

You just have to keep in mind that the dopplers don't always pick it up, and it doesn't mean anything if you don't hear it. I have tried every day since it came in and just heard him for the first time. I'm sure it will be another week before I can pick it up again. But luckily I'll hear him at my scan tomorrow

Aaah froggy that's super exciting! I loved listening to the hb yesterday, luckily dh recorded it; I don't think I'll get a doppler and my next scan is 5 weeks away :#! Hoping for all good news at your scan today. How often will you be scanned?

Aaahh beemeck and 2have, hope time flies until the 30th. X

Afm- sooooo fatigued today. I think it's because "the big stress" before yesterday's scan is over. Still not completely over the flu but I did start exercising again today. And TOTAL baby brain! I feel so confused lol just need a holiday!

Here is my little guy! He looks perfect! His hb is 170 and he was kicking his little legs. He is measuring 2 days ahead. The second picture is a 3d one.

Fern my RE does a scan every 2 weeks until you graduate. So I'll have one more in 2 weeks and then I graduate to my ob

Lovely scan froggy, really looks like a little baby already!

My re does weekly scans until you graduate which is usually around 10 weeks.

Any of you ladies coffee drinkers? I always have my morning coffee and decided to cut it out. It's already 4-5 days but finding it so hard to concentrate at work without it.

My first US was at 6 weeks and I go back every 2 weeks x 2 more (at 8 weeks and at 10 weeks) then I transition to my OB. I go again June 30th (with several other ladies in this group)

froggy - Your little man's absolutely adorable!! Thanks for sharing, put a big smile on my face. :hugs:

Froggy your scan is so adorbs-congrats!!

Over the past few weeks I've noticed my face has been breaking out much more than normal and this morning DH pointed out I have some on my neck/chest now:(. Please share your pregnancy safe beauty regimens so I can have the oh so coveted pregnancy glow :)

Praying, I just use face wash and when I get out of the shower I moisturize with coconut oil. I think breaking out is a sign of a girl.

I also rub coconut oil on my belly in the morning and I use belly butter at night. Stay away stretch marks!

Lovely scan froggy, really looks like a little baby already!

My re does weekly scans until you graduate which is usually around 10 weeks.

Any of you ladies coffee drinkers? I always have my morning coffee and decided to cut it out. It's already 4-5 days but finding it so hard to concentrate at work without it.

Rebecca I was a daily coffee drinker but cut it out when we started stimming. I bought some decaf coffee but haven't even been drinking that. I have been so tired a nice cup of REAL coffee would be so good right now lol

I also rub coconut oil on my belly in the morning and I use belly butter at night. Stay away stretch marks!

Didn't know breakout is a sign of a girl! I probably need to go to a natural health store to get some products for my face because it only seems to be getting worse and making me feel even more blah.

I use palmers tummy cocoa butter on my tummy, breasts and bum in the morning and just an oil at night. Hope it keeps the stretch marks away.

Hi, so quiet today! Anyone have a scan today or anything exciting?
I'm already anxious for my scan tomorrow. Why is it that I just wait for bad news.
Froggie, I'm a little jealous you did PGD. Wish we would've just splurged for it..

I'm mainly just holding my breath until the 30th! keeping up with all you ladies but I don't have much to contribute. I'm like you rebecca - constantly preparing myself for failure :dohh:

Rebecca I'm sure everything will be great tomorrow! You just saw them and they were great!
I would definitely recommend pgd to anyone. It was worth the extra money just knowing that he is healthy in there. And it was definitely a perk getting to know his sex so early. I really haven't freaked out too much about whether or not he was thriving in there. I have had my moments of course, but just knowing that most losses are caused by chromosomal issues, and he has none definitely made me feel better

Froggy you're lucky to have had pgd done. I'm with Bee and cpunting down the days till the 30th. I've been doing my cheapie tests that I got off ebay 5+ years ago (100 for $5) and the test line is always darker than the control so that keeps me sane. And my 9 month old keeps me busy:thumbup:

Nothing exciting here. Hubby and I decided to take a day off together today. It's been nice because we are catching up on housework and just being lazy. We both woke up with headaches this morning and I slept in til 10am.

Rq- feel better. Enjoy you day off
My sister in law is coming with her two kids for the weekend so it'll be really nice. Her son is the same age as my daughter and they play nicely together. We'll take them to the pool. I'm really looking forward.

Sounds like a good weekend Rebecca! Good luck on your scan tomorrow very excited for you

I am trying to finish this wedding from last month, I am procrastinating a lot because I'm feeling really sick and I just don't want to do it. It is my dad's birthday tomorrow so I might go over there and have a birthday lunch with him. Doctors appointment isn't until Friday, not sure when she will schedule an ultrasound but I have requested one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->