*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

So I have 1 healthy embie on board! Hb 150 bmp, 1,23 cm long, measuring exactly 7w3d as he/she should.

Sorry you are so stressed rebecca. I told my dr today before the scan that I had no real symptoms and he looked very worried (maybe just the way I interpreted it) but all is perfect. I've also heard that we get used to the levels of hormones so during some stages we might not feel too sick. Xx

Congrats fern!!

I'll update you guys shortly, I'm in the waiting room :)

I'm so happy for you Fern!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

becca - I'm sending you bucket loads of positive vibes!! GL hun!! xx

We have two great heartbeats! 122 and 129
Both are measuring accurately.
Sigh of relief!

Such a blessed thread we have here. Just waiting on 2have and bee's scans!! :hugs:

What a relief Rebecca!

Tomorrow is my second scan! I can't wait to see how my guy is doing in there! Me and dh call him "the man"

Yay Fern good news.

I'm glad you feel better Rebecca.

Yey Rebecca-now you can relax :) When is your next scan?

Please oh please let Friday hurry up and get here for my scan!!

My next scan is Thursday. Now I have a much better outlook on the week to come!
Thanks for all your support ladies!

Oh Fern & Rebecca this is fabulous news! I'm so happy for you both! :bunny::bunny::wohoo::dance::dance:

I can't wait for my scan. I can't believe how long I have to wait, it's driving me bonkers already!!

So excited for all of this wonderful news ! And oh my, so many scans on the 30th!!! 10 more days...we can do this !!

I found him on my doppler! For just a few minutes, I put the wand down to grab my phone to record it, but then I couldn't find him again. Super excited!

I found him on my doppler! For just a few minutes, I put the wand down to grab my phone to record it, but then I couldn't find him again. Super excited!

No way, that's awesome!! I was thinking of getting one. Worried would cause more harm than good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->