*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Rebecca - yes we are telling her it is twins. I figured that if something happens to one of them, I would want support from my in-laws so there is no harm in telling them it is twins also.

Ok the good doctor gave me a scan in an hour. Drinking water! DH & LO are coming too.

Yay!!! That is awesome!

Can't believe how many twins we have

Rebecca that is an adorable scan! Glad the spotting was nothing.

Omg 2have!!! Two little babies snuggled in. Congratulations

I am really impressed with this twin thread lol
For the twin ladies, how many embryos did you transfer on the transfer date? Just curious.

Lunch with dad was great, mom and my sister came and it was nice to chat with everyone. Thankfully I wasn't nauseous this afternoon, so I can safely say the nausea is from my vitamins. I am going to switch them to something else and see what happens. I can't wait for my next scan, it just means I am closer to telling everyone. Next Drs appointment is tomorrow, but not sure where or when the scan will be. Don't think there is one at the office I am going to now that I am with my reg doctor before being transfered to my new Obgyns.... So many Drs!

We transferred 2 Myshelsong, 1 expanded and 1 hatching grade A blasts.

2have - Congratulations on your twin pregnancy!!
I'm so excited for you and your family!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats 2Have!!! Glad you didn't have to wait another week.

Congrats a million 2have!! You are well on your way to your 4 kids now; so amazing!

Yep lots of babies here with our little group; would have been so nice if we could have gotten them together for playdates etc :)

Does everyone want to find out their baby/babies' gender? Or is someone Team Yellow?

It was fun telling my in laws yesterday. My MIL cried and they were both so happy. My FIL said "I'm going to have my hands full". They will be awesome support because they have been foster parents to over 50 foster kids over the years and have been waiting forever for grandkids.

Rq that's great in sure they were excited.

Fern- I think we will find out the genders.

Ahhh RQ, I <3 moments like that xx
Fern we always wait, team yellow all the way! It's going to make it hard to name them, coming up with 2 boy first & middle names, 2 girl and if it's a boy/girl we'll just chose our fav of each. It was hard enough to come up with a girl & a boy mame with our first LO...but it all came together in the hospital room!

2have, wow! Can't believe you will wait. I don't like surprises and with my DD we waited but my gut told me it was a girl. It's not for my nerves &#128540;

team yellow here all the way!!! I'm actually super nervous that a tech might slip up and tell me at some point - I really, really don't want to know until birth time!

Lol 2have DH and I already have 2 first and middle names picked out in the rare event that we are somehow having twin girls :haha: but have NADA for a boy :dohh:

I can't believe you will both be team yellow!!! You both are going to drive me crazy lol! I'm excited for some gender reveals to start rolling in!

We picked two boy, and two girl names a long time ago. We weren't sure if we would ever end up with twins so wanted those back up names.

lol froggy. good for you coming up with all those names! I guess when we try so long, we have lots of time to think! my DH wouldn't discuss names with me when TTC. I think it was too much for him - emotionally he couldn't do it.

did you narrow your two boy names down to the one froggy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->