*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Rq and 2have- I also have very few symptoms. I get queezy here and there but barely anything. I'm terrified as anything that it will end. Thursday is my next scan (same day as yours Rq) and I'll just hope that I hear good news then. I'm not going to spend my week anxious and worried. For now I'm pregnant and hopefully Thursday will bring good news.

Looking forward to both of your scan news on Thursday. I have my first prenatal appt. on Thursday, she moved it up from July 21 when she heard we're having twins. I think it's a pelvic & overall health & bloods with a boot then afterwards off to the OB.

My first scan is Thursday. I'm feeling pretty terrified since I've had nothing but horrible news at my precious pregnancy scans. Just got to make it through this week and even though I know I'm not in the clear, I'll feel so much better if all goes well then. Not really having any symptoms besides sore boobs and some fleeting sickness.

Lots going on this Thursday!

Beemeck- I feel in your pain. It's also a bit early for you to have symptoms. I didn't get my nausea and sensitivity to smell until almost 6 weeks

Myshel- hope you are feeling better & thinking of you after your scan. X

I also have very few symptoms, as far as ms I just gag a little when brushing my teeth and feel slightly queasy (car sick) unless I eat all the time lol. I'm not eating nearly as healthy as I did before & during ivf because I'm constantly hungry... of course now I'm starting to worry about gd (do we ever STOP worrying lol!?) Boobs only sore if hubby squeezes them. Fatigue. I keep forgetting I'm pregnant!

Looking forward to everyone's scans on Thursday, fx for the best possible news!! My next one is only on the 25th of July which is forever away.

Goodness I laughed at your stories about rude friends/colleagues! I would never complain if someone went to the trouble of cooking a lavish dinner or driving me home!? I'm actually jealous of that meal 2have hehe! My brother can be VERY rude to me sometimes & might even comment about my marriage right in front of dh & I... I can never think of a clever comeback in these emotional situations... only afterward of course.
Many people don't have manners anymore :( it's all about personal satisfaction.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
I can't wait to see all the beautiful scans coming up. We have three on thursday, is that right?

Wow your rude friends are the pits. The meat guy sounds like an ass, who actually complains art pomp have food. Just take less you crazy person? Ps when can I come over for dinner, it all sounded delicious.

Dating scan #2 is complete! Little Peanut is sitting pretty with 175 hbpm which made me so excited. We got to see him on the screen and even got to take a picture. Once I get it off my phone I will share it. I was so freaked out right up too it, we are doing a garden project and of course it was super humid and hot out and I was trying not too do too much but probably did more than I should of. So I got queezy and faint, so I rushed in and took a cold bath too cool down. But looks like no damage was done.

We ended up telling my parents after lunch because they came over the weekend to help and I just couldn't keep it in. They were thrilled, told me I am no longer aloud to do anything outside, then yelled at me for helping in the garden earlier! Lol
If it was up to them I think I would be put on bed rest.

Your friends sound horrible. Fern is your brother married? I would have a comeback ready in my head.

Myshel, be careful! !! It's to hot to be out there too long! I get the same way, so I avoid the heat like the plague! I'm glad you got to see the baby, and got some relief!

I put on a dress that is a little tight in my belly, and it looks like I have a bump. I know it's probably mostly bloat, but it seems too shaped to be all bloat!

Congrats Myshelsong on a great scan! I am sure once I tell my parents as well they won't want me lift a fork lol.

Yey-more scans this week I can't wait to get the udpates.

I feel nausea all day now and this weekend was no different. We moved a few things this weekend into our new home. It was extremely hot and although I didn't do any lifting I was so heated I drank a ton of water. I really just wanted to stay in bed all day but DH insisted we move at least a few things.

My breasts are now even huger than before-didn't think it was possible but yup it happened :). I will definitely need a new bra size in a few weeks (maybe sooner)-even the bras I had that had a bit of room are snug sigh.

Have a great day everyone!

Praying- my sister in law who knows I'm pregnant (DH doesn't know I told her) told me over the weekend that my boobs look huge! I'm a DDD as it.

I'm in the big boobs club too. DDD here as well. My bras are tight. My boobs are spilling out of the cup. I'll be heading to lane Bryant soon.

I'm a DD and I'm not looking forward to moving to DDD

Sigh I am a D but at this rate only God knows where I'll end up. I will get measured when I do go bra shopping for new ones.

omg I'm the complete opposite. I'm getting boobs for the first time and so far, I'm not a fan. I didn't realize those could get in the way of things! :haha:

So my DH told me that I already look pregnant. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, but I'm having a hard time buttoning my pants. I told one of my clients last week and she said "I saw your belly but didn't want to say anything!". huh?! I was shocked! she is super nice and naive and would have totally just meant it. She thought I was farther along and I just kind of played along because I could NOT tell her I was 5 weeks!! so I'm not sure what's going on. wondering if it's just because I'm super small that it's noticeable right away, but I'm a little worried what the next 8 months will bring...!

I think by the end of my pregnancy with my DD or maybe when I was nursing I was a size H. I didn't know bras go up to that size! I honestly didn't think I looked that big.

What a relief myshel, congrats!! <3

Oh wow I have small boobs and they haven't gotten bigger AT ALL. I'm so disappointed hehe! Hope they still catch up.

My belly however, is huge. I've had a bloating bump since starting ivf (from the stims) and it never went away, just got bigger! I was small to begin with and now I look about 5 month pregnant! Hubby mentioned that I will never be one of those ladies on "I didn't know I was pregnant" :/ and it bothered me a lot.... BUT then dr said most of the swelling is due to my right ovary still being super swollen & all the follies still very large.
So I've told dh: the bump is all due to pregnancy!
*I'm eating more carbs because I'm always ravenous
*swollen from progesterone
*swollen ovary
*a little bit of growing uterus
....which after all are all due to the pregnancy :)

20160625_145241-1.jpg

This was this past weekend while I was getting ready to go on our date. I wore it proudly lol

Your bump i so cute froggy.

I'm the same as Fern-bloating since IVF cycle and never went down. Some of my work pants are getting a bit snug. I may buy the belly band thing so I can wear my regular pants as long as possible before buying any actual maternity ones.

My boobs are normally size E34/36 and went up to GG with the last pregnancy. Then they died when she self-weaned at 6 months and went to a DD. They're slowly inflating again :haha: and I can fit most of my bras again.

With the belly, it depends how tall you are, 1st or 2-3-4 pregnancy, and the amount of bloat. With my 1st at 32 weeks I posted a maternity photo on my fb and my sil posted ?? in response. Didn't realise I was even pregnant (we didn't tell people till late because I wasn't sure things would be ok). I'm 5'9 and didn't get really big. I already have a bit of a pooch right now and am not in as good of shape as I was going into pregnancy #1. And with twins I'm sure I'll have quite a bump!

This was the maternity photo that I got her ?? response from :-(

image.jpg

Froggy doesn't it make it feel so real? I keep feeling my tummy to see if it feels any harder but it feels the same. Right now I just look a bit flabby. I'm still 5 pounds overweight.
Fern- I've also been eating a ton of carbs. It's the only thing that I can stomach right now. It's painful since I just lost 23 pounds before getting pregnant and I stayed far away from carbs and sugar. Now that's all I eat. Oh well.
2have- some taller people can hide a bump really well. I started showing at 23-24 weeks with my DD and I was never huge. Im 5 ft 2 inches so kind of on the shorter side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->