*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

My doctor said I can come tomorrow instead of Thursday for the scan. I'm anxious to see my babies again. I really can't wait to be further along so I can feel them kicking.

Agreed, once their kicking they seem to have a fsir chance in life. I always felt she wanted out when she was kicking me. Would rub her and let her know she had to snuggle in for another few months :haha:

Rebecca hope tomorrow goes well for you Hun. Are you on weekly scans for the whole pregnancy, or just 1st trimester?

Rebecca hope tomorrow goes well for you Hun. Are you on weekly scans for the whole pregnancy, or just 1st trimester?

I think until 12 weeks when I switch to my OB. Then they do monthly. Since its twins I'll ask them to do twice monthly.

Ok, it's starting to happen again. I never get morning sickness but I get sick after meals when I eat a normal to small amount. For dinner I had kale salad (about a cup full) with 2 pickled asparagus while the chicken was on the bbq. Then an hour later 5 halves of baby roasty potatoes with greek yoghurt and 1/2 a chicken breast. I almost barfed, the urge was so strong I had to lay there praying to the sick gods to go away. That food / timing should not be too much! I was starving! We'd done a huge long hill walk at our favourite river/park, 5 hours out and needing food. This is the way it was with my last pregnancy, every meal had to be strung into 3 hour sessions to get it down without barfing. And when she started getting so big she was pushing my lungs up & kicking, I did lose my lunch a few times. But right now those embies are only the size of blueberries for crying out loud! How can they mess up my eating so badly! I find it really annoying. Anyone else experiencing this? Rant done.

2have - I'm guessing it could be because it's twinnies. My sister had no symptoms with her first (just like me) and lots of nausea with her twins. Sorry hun! At least you have the common sense to know you need your nutrients & to do whatever it takes to get it down. Good for you, it's so frustrating when I read about ladies saying "oh I never had ANY protein/veg/fibre but just lived on ice cream for 5 months hahaha"..... ummmm you are depriving your baby of nutrients, at least try! I get ms but I don't get not caring/trying/thinking it's funny.

May I just say.... tomorrow must come already!! So many scans to look forward to!!! And rebecca yours is today?

Hi ladies,

Can I (cautiously) join you guys?

I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant following FET. Have been experiencing varying levels of bleeding since bfp, hence the caution!

I've had moments of convincing myself it's over, but am feeling positive just now. Have an early scan booked next Tuesday so have fingers and toes crossed for that.

Hope you're all well :flower:

Just had my scan. Babies look great. Two strong heartbeats (155 and 162) and measuring to date.
I'll update with a picture when I get home.

welcome crazydog! love the username :) I'm a crazy dog lady myself - no kids yet so she is my baby! :haha: wishing you best of luck and hope all is okay. I'm just a few days behind you :)

rebecca - that's great news!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

2have - do you no longer have your scan tomorrow since you went in earlier?

who else has a scan tomorrow besides me and rq?

I'm so, so anxious. eek.

Very welcome crazydoglady!!! Whenever you're ready, let me know your EDD and I will add it to the front page for you. xx In the mean time I will at least add your name and keep everything crossed that you have a fantastic scan next week :). The more the merrier! I think we are all learning a lot from each other.

Beemeck - uuuhhh hun you are in my thoughts for tomorrow, especially after your traumatic previous pregnancy. Update as soon as you can! I'm hoping and praying everything is perfect. x

Phew Rebecca, love the good news each time. :)

Welcome crazydog and glad to hear you had a good scan Rebecca.

2have4kids-I have been having a tough time for the past 2 weeks-pretty much full days of nausea/exhaustion. I am also having to force myself to eat because I get nauseous when I don't eat and nauseous when I do eat so not a happy camper at the moment. I am loving icy/slushy drinks and try to snack on a few salted crackers to help with the nausea. During my last doctor's visit when he pulled out the ruler and showed me how small our little bean was I couldn't believe that something that small could be causing me so much bad feelings. The nurse recommended gravol but I am trying to hold off on taking anything if I really don't have to. I am really hoping that my symptoms taper down after the first trimester.

Can't wait to see them Rebecca, glad everything is going well!

Welcome and congrats crazy dog lady, hope you have a healthy nine months :hugs:

I also have fur babies, my cat Lelu and my dog Calla. They are adorable, although getting annoying lately, always underfoot. Hubs thinks it is because they know.

Praying, hope the nausea is over soon for you. I get it in the afternoon, but not too bad most days. I just have to keep smacking. Carrots and grapes are my go too at this point, but just picked up some clementines and they look delicious!

Fern, I forgot to update my due date after the dating scan, it is actually January 31. Can I get that changed on the front page? Although i keep dreaming about Jan 23 so we will see what happens there lol!

Praying- I'm eating lots of small meals often. Crackers and hummus, soup, cereal and milk, peanut butter sandwiches, etc. haven't touched real food in a few weeks.
Crazy dog- I remember you from the IVF/FET thread. Glad you joined us. I'm wishing you the best and hope you're here to stay!

If you look closely at my scan you can see the arm buds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 14
Adorable scan Rebecca!

I can't wait to see scans today and tomorrow!!!

2have, sorry your feeling so bad. Hopefully it only sticks around through first tri.

Afm, I'm still feeling mostly good. I still get waves of nausea but they have seemed to calm down. I have had such a painful problem going poo. It's horrible. I have had to use those glycerin suppositories just to go, and can barely sit down because my booty hurts. No hemorrhoids, just a sore butt. Im 10 weeks today, I can't believe it. I have my final re appointment next tuesday. In just a few weeks I'll be in 2nd tri! Eeek!

Froggy- I've been having those problems too. Was so bad over the weekend. I took collace and it helped a bit.
Can believe you're 10 weeks already that's far! I'm so anxious to be out of my first trimester. I just want January to be here already!!

Myshel- changed; crazy- added :)

Rebecca- oh wow little humans!! Totally adorable <3

I can't wait for my 12 week scan I think it will be soooo cool!

Eesh froggy that sounds terrible. So sorry for you!

I still have almost no food aversions (chicken now and then but that's nothing new), just nauseous when I don't eat so I guess I'm the lucky one. But then I did get smacked with acne and my boobs are still tiny lol; not so happy with those! :)

Myshel, my Dr told me not to ever let anyone change my due dat, because we know exactly when I got pregnant. My scan was showing that I was 2 days ahead, but it was just the baby was measuring a little big. I wonder why they changed you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->