*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

2have4kids-what a cute maternity shot! You were 32 weeks in the photo?

I had GD and had to cut out carbs, they made me feel ill & heart pound / faint so I only would up gaining 24 lbs with her. She came out at 7 pounds 5 oz, thankfully not too big and a few days early. I'm sure I'll get GD again as my heart already feels weird when I eat sugary foods. It's ok with me, forces me to eat healthy, baby's need protein & the nutrition in veggies, not so much nutrition in bread, pasta, rice etc anyways.:thumbup:

You look amazing in that pic 2have! And so do you myshel- that looks like baby :) I also wear my bump with pride (now) especially in front of strangers who don't know how far along I am lol!

ETA: Oops I meant FROGGY :)

I am also trying to be conscious of what I eat because my starting weight was not ideal. Thankfully my appetite has not increased and because of the nausea I have to remind myself I should eat something but I also find if I wait to long to eat, although I may not be hungry my energy level plummets.

Eesh I really don't like eating carbs (have been cutting out carbs for years) but now I get really faint and dizzy if I don't! So I try to focus on oatmeal, sweet potato and whole grain bread & pasta but I definitely have been eating too many sweets :( trying to have fruit now when I crave that intense sweetness

I actually have been craving fresh cold fruit. Yum! Fresh cut melons and berries.

Great bump shots ladies! You should wear it proudly.
Love the underwater ones that is super cool.

Thankfully my IVF bloat dropped back down after 3 weeks, and right now I am sitting pretty much normal. I am a hefty woman though, like big, but I am not concerned at all about bumps and bloats. Just healthy kid.i am about 5'6" but have a long torso and don't think I will start showing for awhile. My goal is not to gain anything, but we will see what happens and what my dr says.

I did talk to my mom today and she let me know that she didn't get morning sickness like others do. Just occasional nausea from smells and what not, so now my lack of symptoms makes me feel ok. Maybe I just take after my mom! She also didn't have big boob changes until closer to birth. Like mine haven't jumped at all yet! Still sitting at a C cup

I have been putting blueberries in my cereal and I have fallen madly in love with smashing blackberries on a peanut butter sandwhich

I guess it doesn't help that it's freezing cold winter here and all I want to eat are very warm foods lol! Really can't wait for September.

It's funny how many big chested women are on here. DD and DDD's are not that common.

I don't have a bump, I'm just getting fat. lol. No, kidding. I'm really bloated but it isn't a cute round bump like in some of your pics, it just looks like I'm gaining weight. My pants are tight but still wearable. Today I didn't want to be in tight pants all day so I did the hairtye trick and it is actually working really well.

I'm trying to eat the healthiest I can. Some days I do better than others. I have gained some pounds already, but I really think it is a lot of bloat weight. My plan is just to eat the same through my pregnancy. I might gain some now, but I'm hoping that it will even out and towards the end the babies will gain weight but I won't. I'm starting out overweight so I should try to keep my gaining to a minimum.

Here is my "what the heck is happening at 5 and a half weeks" photo. With my more than tripling hcg, I'm really hoping its more than one. But more likely than not, it's just massive bloat. I normally have a super flat tummy so I can def see why that girl made the belly comment ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 12
Wow we already have some nice bumps!

I noticed I have some light spotting. I'm not super worried but just a bit more anxious for Thursday's scan.

I agree with Rebecca, we really do have some nice bumps congrats ladies.

I am so tired, I feel like I could just stay in bed all day and do absolutely nothing. Pregnancy exhaustion has been hitting me from early on and doesn't seem to want to stop! Well I went from pretty much no appetite to an increase now-please pray for me lol. I had a 6inch veggie pattie sub from subway yesterday and after eating it I felt like I hadn't even eaten yet! By the time I got home I was so ravenous. I will have to stop at the supermarket and get some more fruits so I can have those with me when I get snacky so I don't end up at the vending machine here at work.

Are you ok today Rebecca? X

Beemeck- love the "what the heck" bump lol mine looks much the same! Will post a pic if I can. :)

Today I went for a walk with my stomach sticking out (definitely NOT pulling it in while I'm exercising haha!) And these two youngish guys (I'm thinking early twenties?) were hanging over their fence when I walked past, smiling & calling... I wanted to burst out laughing and tell them I'm old, married and pregnant! Then again I had my headphones in and couldn't hear what they were saying, maybe they were actually mocking me/calling me fat because of the belly lol; I guess I'll never know and couldn't care less! It was just such a random event.

Do any of you keep a pregnancy journal (private/for baby's eyes one day)? I started recording voice notes and realised, as I started recording today's note, that I'd forgotten how far along I am pffff!

Fern I'm still spotting but doctor said not to worry. I've had spotting in previous pregnancies so I know it's normal but I always like to ask anyways.
I told my husband that I've been overworking and I need to take it easy lol

MD's office called and moved my US up to 11:30 on Thursday instead of the afternoon. Not a big deal to me, but hubby is happy because now he will join me on his lunch break and see the babies again. He told me today that he will be relieved to see them because he has been nervous. I was a little surprised by this statement. I asked him when he will start to feel less nervous and he said when he has healthy babies in his arms. Hubby is so cute. Sometimes I feel like he is the female in our relationship. I'm pretty calm and collected this pregnancy and he is the nervous one!

Rq- my hubby is the same. He is so nervous but he won't tell me that. He keeps it to himself because he doesn't want to make me more nervous.

My doctor said I can come tomorrow instead of Thursday for the scan. I'm anxious to see my babies again. I really can't wait to be further along so I can feel them kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->