*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Yep, I have an appt in about an hour.

Back/leg is so much better today. I rested a lot yesterday and used some heat and got in my massage chair. I didn't sleep with the pillow last night, but I will give it another try sometime soon. I WAS comfortable to me, but I just have to heal before trying again so I don't compound the problem.

Beemeck- glad your appointment went well. 166 is a lovely hr. Do you have pictures to share?

Rq- looking forward to hearing about your appointment. Good luck!!

oops forgot to post. it's looking cute!

Attachments

• image1 (4).jpg
    image1 (4).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies wonder if I can join please? I'm very newly pregnant and am in hospital due to severe ohss - drained over 9 litres of fluid from me 🙈. My betas were a bit slow but have doubled nicely now - next test tomorrow!

I'm about to read back over the thread but congratulations to everyone!

Beemeck- lovely scan :)

Nimbec- so glad you joined! I didn't realize you were still in the hospital. When will they let you leave?

Hi nimbec- I was following you on the May/June IVF thread I think, I didn't realize you were still in the hospital you poor girl! I hope that you feel better soon Hun and that the little bean is holding on strong!

Beemeck - glad your scan went well! Great heart rate :hugs:
I am so self conscious, I don't think I could go to a class by myself, I know it sounds silly. I would love a suggestion on videos if your instructor has any.

Just planned our summer road trip vacation! Really excited, we are heading to a few places in Ontario and making a road trip out of it. Wish I had planned this earlier so we could have stayed longer but it is the long weekend and most places are totally booked the Saturday Sunday.

Welcome Nimbec - congrats again. You deserve a BFP after all you have been through.

The scan was great today. Hubby went and he was just in awe - so cute. He said he was just so excited after the scan. Babies are both doing great. Great heartbeats and measurements are good. The nurse said lets check for movement and they both were just dancing away! The nurse said one was a gymnast and one was a swimmer. :)
Hubby just couldn't believe how much they were moving and he was like "do they normally move around that much". I laughed a little and said yes. I explained that I couldn't feel them yet and then the nurse said "well, just wait!".
They gave me a little graduation bag as I left the office with some samples, some candy, a pretty pen, some notecards, and a letter from the doc. It was a bitter sweet goodbye because the staff is so great but I'm so blessed that my infertility journey was shorter.

I told hubby that we won't potentially see them for 2.5 more months! Crazy thought but I have to trust that they will grow healthy in there. I'll post the US pics later when I'm not at work.

Lovely pic beemeck!! It's so amazing how fast they grow :) perfect little human.

So glad your scan went well too rq :) hope you get another sneak scan in before the 20week scan. And, massage chair?? So jealous right now.

Welcome Nimbec I'm soooo happy to have you join us! What a rollercoaster and a miracle that your embie is holding on and catching up. Can't wait for your first scan soon!!! Will you be able to rest and take some time off work after you are discharged?

Myshel- aah nice. When are you going?

Afm- I'm feeling really great physically after stopping crinone, no spotting or cramping so far; very grateful for that. The few slight pregnancy symptoms I had have mostly disappeared. And emotionally a bit better today. 11 sleeps until my scan.

Nimbec I'm adding you to the front page. Let us know what your edd is and I will add it in for you. X

Yeah, we are lucky to have a massage chair. This is our first pregnancy/baby so we were DINKS (double income no kids) before. Now with twins we won't have nice things anymore. Lol! :wacko:

Here is the US pic from today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
Hahaha I love the editing! Did you do it yourself? Too cute lol. And look at those babies, facial features etc. It seems like just yesterday you were still wondering about 1/2 embies to transfer!

Rq sounds like you left a great office. I hope my doctor plans to give me a gift bag. Sounds kind of nice :)

Is it boy/girl??? I see you add the blue bottle and pink bow...?

So many great scan pictures today!!! Congrats ladies!

Rq congrats on graduation! My office gave us a nice gift bag too! I'm lucky because my OB is in the same building as my RE so they told me I better drop by periodically, and I definitely plan too!

Question, is it customary to bring a gift for the doctors office when leaving?

Was thinking like donuts and coffee or a nice gift basket, chocolates...

No, I didn't do the editing but I thought it was cute. My sister in law did it.

Fern - I was thinking the same thing about the facial features. Its so cool. We were also able to see little fingers and toes on the US. I also feel like the transfer was yesterday. I told hubby that the end of pregnancy will sneak up on us before we know it!

Rebecca - we don't know the sexes. I'm hoping for a boy and a girl but hubby and I always say "You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit".
I shared a story on the IVF thread that after transfer but before BFP I was driving down the road and high in the air there was a single baby blue balloon and a baby pink balloon. I looked over at hubby and said "that better not be our sign that we are having twins!" and it might have been. lol Since then I have seen baby pink and baby blue balloons everywhere. Like last week there were 3 bunches on the way home from work. Someone was having a wedding and they marked the signs with only baby pink and baby blue balloons (weird colors for a wedding). Or I'll see them on a restaurant sign (again only pink and blue)! It's weird and makes me laugh. I'm taking them all as a sign! We will find out if I'm right in about 2 months :)

Rebecca - I don't think it's expected however being in healthcare I know when patients do bring gifts it is VERY much appreciated by the staff. I think any of those ideas are appropriate and good ideas.

Oh ladies I've just tead the last two pages and it's SO positive on here today :flower:
Welcome Nimbec!
I'm busy preparing for a dinner party but wanted to say congrats for the fantadtic scans & appointments! RQ so glad you're fedling better, hi yo everyone & hope you're all having a superb day mamas! Nimbec take care bella, I hope you're out of that hospital soon & feeling better with a nice bfp & upcoming scan that we can oogle over:bunny::dance:
Ps beemac I <3 yoga & pilates and will be starting back with both after the 12 werks are done and I'm off mat leave back to work. I prefer going alone, but I like my gym time alone too. It's my 'me' time.

Oh I forgot to mention....the nurse is the one who did my ultrasound today. When she put in the wand we immediately saw my ovaries. She told me they were still decently enlarged. And there were several that I saw that were enlarged. So just FYI if you are still bloated or feeling fat. We are dealing with pregnancy AND multiple enlarged follicles. It was surprising to me because I thought they would have gone down by now.

Thanks for the welcome ladies &#128512;
I love seeing all the pics too exciting times ladies!

Rq that's interesting about the follies as I'm still currently battling with 26 still enlarged -I didn't have that many in the first place..bizarre. Yes still in hospital as bloods are not right and still filling up with fluid &#128584; I'm wondering when it will get better...in some ways I'll worry when it does as hcg is what drives the ohss. They said they have never seen a case as severe as mine at this hospital! They are in talks with the fertility clinic to make a plan. Another beta today so please keep everything crossed!! I'm very nervous of the outcome.

Hope you all have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->