*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Yeyyy Wednesday and Thursday scans to look forward to! Mine is the Monday after (20 june). I want that appointment over asap but then I want to slow down time lol! It's going by a bit too fast :)

Fern - ugh I feel the opposite. I feel like time is dragging on. I'm sure I won't feel that way the whole time but I have the last few weeks.

So I called my RE's office about the hives I'm getting from the PIO and they have switched me to vaginally prometrium THREE TIMES DAILY. Yuck! But I guess it is better than scratching myself to death!! I'm at least thankful that there is an alternative AND my insurance pays for it.

Rq I'm taking crinone vaginally and it's a mess but other than that not bad at all. Much better than an injection!

One of the ladies on another thread that I follow just found that she is having fraternal clomid twins :) so happy for her!

A lady in my january group just found out she has fraternal clomid twins as well!

Lol I see I was nominated to have twins.
My DH has twin brothers so I am really cool with it. I guess we'll see Wednesday what happens :)
DH and I are taking a few days off to spend time together so I'm gonna take a break from checking in for the next few days.

Enjoy rebecca!!

I think it's the same friend froggy :) she is such a sweetie I'm so happy for her!

Yay for everyone's scans coming up.
I am also on prometrium but I was told I can switch to taking them orally if I want too, but they make me dizzy and way grumpy.

Hubby and I are celebrating our 5 anniversary today. We are very excited to celebrate this pregnancy at the same time.

Happy anniversary myshel!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'm taking the day off and lounging around in my pjs & robe :) a cold front reached us last night and it's very cloudy & chilly. I kind of wish it would snow here but it never does lol. Snuggling with my cats, oohh bliss!

Myshel enjoy your anniversary!!
Fern enjoy your snuggle time. I miss my cats terribly!

We all have the tummy flu, LO can barely keep diwn the rice pablum and when she isn't puking she's filling her diaper. Despite the monumental bleach job I've had to do I feel like I'm keeping on top of everything and baby is still happy beyween sick moments. She's a trooper & I'm so proud of her!

I hope yall feel better soon 2have!

Happy anniversary myshel!!

I hope you enjoyed your kitty snuggles fern.

I order my fetal doppler today, I can't wait to get it in and start playing with it!

I hope yall feel better soon 2have!

Happy anniversary myshel!!

I hope you enjoyed your kitty snuggles fern.

I order my fetal doppler today, I can't wait to get it in and start playing with it!

I have one. They're great after about 19-21 weeks, heartbeat comes through pretty clear at that point!

Oohhh froggy that's so exciting :). Where did you buy it from?

2have- are you all feeling a bit better today? Poor all of you but most of all poor baby :/ I hate when little ones get sick and they don't understand why they are feeling so rotten!

One more week until my scan. This journey has been one of the hardest things in my life, ever; and these last few weeks WONDERING ALL THE TIME have been no exception!

Happy Monday everyone hope you all had a good weekend.

Happy anniversary myshel!

Froggy-What type doppler did you get? Based on what I've read on the boards there are many different ones available.

Well this morning at work I am totally exhausted. Went to bed around 11pm and woke up around 2am and couldn't get back to sleep. Ended up downloading a few pregnancy apps and falling asleep a few hours later, needless to say when my alarm went off at 6am I was not a happy camper :(. I've had sharp pains shooting up my v the past few days. They don't last long but short and sharp. Anyone else felt this?

I hope this week Flys by for you fern! I have my second scan on the 21st.

Sorry your so tired praying. I have been having trouble falling and staying asleep since I found out I was pregnant. I talked to my nurse about it, and she said that there are things that I can take. I don't feel comfortable taking some of them, like Tylenol pm, but started taking a 2.5 MG tablet of melatonin. It seems to work!

I ordered a sonoline b. I got it from fetaldoppler.net. they got a lot of good reviews. If you are in the us though, it looks like the free shipping is the best option. Some of the reviewers that had a bad experience upgraded their shipping option, and it took longer. But most of the ones who selected free shipping got it within a week!

Praying - I am also exhausted today. Some nights I wake up in the middle of the night and I am awake for an hour or two. I refused to look at the clock last night so I don't even know what time it was. I'm also getting quick sharp pains in my v. Must just be things settling or moving in the pelvic floor.

I have to go home tonight and pack for a work trip. I am travelling to Hudson, OH (5 hours from me) at 8am tomorrow and heading back Wed afternoon. Won't be home until 9-10pm Wed. All of this for a meeting that is prob not worth it. Hoping I am feeling more energetic tomorrow for the trip.

Thanks froggy I actually have melatonin at home so may give that a try as well. Also thanks on the doppler info. I may order one after we see heartbeat during our next scan on the 24th.

Rq120-Have a safe trip and I hope you feel better as well. Hopefully you can turn in a bit earlier to night which may help with your energy tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->