Assisted conception success - due 2018 xx

I hate appointments that aren't in the morning October, look forward to your update!

I slept awful last night. I'm so anxious and nervous about my scan this evening. I will never book a late appointment again. lol. I can't even focus while working. :wacko:

When I was pregnant I always scheduled them in the morning because I am so impatient, I'm a sahm though so not in the same situation as you. I hope the time goes fast for you and the scan goes well :).

october - yay for your scan today!!! Afternoon appointments are the worst!! Both of my previous 2 scans were scheduled at 3pm and I literally got no work done those days... I feel ya!!! my next scan next week is at 9:30am.. I learned my lesson!!

Forgot to say I've got my first midwife appointment 29th June a week after my scan, feels more real now, fingers crossed for a good scan

This tiredness is killing me :( I've been in bed for 2 hours from 4pm and now I feel sick too, was never tired like this with dd but then I didn't have dd waking me up at night and getting up at 5:30am! Help me get through these next few weeks!!

star - yes!!! midwife appointments make it so real!! tiredness is quite tough.. I don't have anyone waking me up in the middle of the night but even my pee wakeups disrupt my sleep. it's 2pm and all I want is my bed...!!

Luckily dh was off this afternoon as I worked this morning so didn't get my.usual morning nap in when dd does lol

FullSizeRender.jpg

I can finally breathe for a day or two. Little pea was 6 weeks and 5 days (measuring 3 days ahead) Heart rate 124 bpm

October - how wonderful!!!! I saw the other thread first and asked how far along you are but you've answered it here!! What an over achiever measuring 3 days ahead!!! ;) Great heart rate too!

October, that's an amazing photo! So glad everything looks great & you've got a heartbeat. <3 You must be over the moon.

Wonderful news October, so beautiful

Thanks ladies. That was a huge relief to see a heartbeat.

Scooby- GoodLuck with your scan today. Keep us posted on Moobley

Hi ladies how is everyone feeling?

I'm getting nervous about my scan, less than a week to go, I just don't think I'm feeling a lot of symptoms, just keep telling myself it's still early, have got a lower back ache at the moment so maybe that's something

How are your symptoms?

@October_baby, Amazing, congrats Mama and lovely scan photo hun :cloud9:

Hi ladies how is everyone feeling?

I'm getting nervous about my scan, less than a week to go, I just don't think I'm feeling a lot of symptoms, just keep telling myself it's still early, have got a lower back ache at the moment so maybe that's something

How are your symptoms?

Symptoms didn't really hit for me untill I was 8 weeks at least with both my girls.

:hugs: :hugs:

I know everyone is different, but good luck at your scan hun.

Thank you kiwi, after I posted that I had a cup of tea and felt sick for ages after So looks like I'm off the tea!

I just realized I forgot to update on here! Scan went great, heartbeat was 152bpm and baby is measuring on track. Nausea has gotten strong the past few mornings. Still no actual throwing up but stomach feels sick for about 2-3 hours in the mornings. Eating carbs seems to help (toast, crackers, etc) and these preggie pop drops help too. Over all though symptoms are very mild for me so far. My mom and sister had easy pregnancies so I'm hoping I'll be lucky too!

How are you guys feeling? Star I know your scan is next week, but does anyone else have a big day coming up soon (scan, beta, etc?)

Thank you kiwi, after I posted that I had a cup of tea and felt sick for ages after So looks like I'm off the tea!

Yay morning sickness :haha:.

I just realized I forgot to update on here! Scan went great, heartbeat was 152bpm and baby is measuring on track. Nausea has gotten strong the past few mornings. Still no actual throwing up but stomach feels sick for about 2-3 hours in the mornings. Eating carbs seems to help (toast, crackers, etc) and these preggie pop drops help too. Over all though symptoms are very mild for me so far. My mom and sister had easy pregnancies so I'm hoping I'll be lucky too!

How are you guys feeling? Star I know your scan is next week, but does anyone else have a big day coming up soon (scan, beta, etc?)

Glad the scan went well hun! Ginger ale helps to settle my stomach during the first tri.

Star- I can totally understand being nervous about your scan. I was a mess right before my mine. I don't really have any symptoms. A little nausea but no vomiting, lower back pain, and frequent urination. I can't seem to stay hydrated. RE told me carbs and sugar will help with MS.

star - I totally get your anxiety.. I'm getting quite nervous for my first midwife appt on Wednesday as well. Don't you wish you could just sleep for 4-5days straight and wake up at the doctor's office to the sound of them saying "everything looks good!"

hi October, Scooby, and Kiwi!! :hi:

Afm, my MS is getting lighter and lighter each day... I'm hoping that this is just the 10week relief that people talk about but I can't help but worry... especially since yesterday I was having some mild aches on the side of my stomach, kind of like when I eat too fast, or move around too much soon after eating. My body is definitely doing something.. for better or for worse. Wednesday cannot come soon enough.. although there's no scan, just a doppler so I'll only be relieved if I hear a heartbeat.. if I don't, I'm going to have to stress out for another 2 weeks, worrying if something is wrong.

Wish I could help with the anxiety ladies :hugs:. We all know though that honestly when our babies are involved there is no way around it.

Scooby, I agree the carbs definitely helped me today, I ahwvnt been sick either and was Sony sick with dd once at 40 weeks lol

Ko, I would love to wake up suddenly and it be scan day and everything all good! Time usually goes quick once the weekend hits so fingers crossed it will now
Glad your ms is easing, with dd I had it until 14 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"