Assisted conception success - due 2018 xx

Hi ladies!

Amazing thread!! Sorry I've been MIA for ages, had a manic 10 days between work and DD dance show rehearsals! I'm exhausted! Finally got an evening to myself so I can catch up!!

Scan day tomorrow! Feeling nervous but glad it's at 09.20 so not too much waiting around! Midwife appointment isn't till the 30th though.

Cyclizine is keeping the ms at bay most of the time. I get this awful metallic taste in my mouth though which is making me feel worse. Also the bloating has been horrendous! I'm ok today but yesterday I was blown up like a balloon!!

So I've got a family christening in 4 weeks, I wasn't going to tell anyone until afterwards but I don't think I'm going to be able to hide it! This photo is of sucking in as much as poss! I'm only little, my family will easily be able to see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
Ah Emily lovely pic! It wouldn't let me open your msg at the moment but glad to see you here!

I'm nervous again about my scan and I've still got 4 says, it's driving me mad! I know there's nothing I can do but hope the week goes quick til Thursday when I'll be exactly 7 weeks
Scan is at 1pm but will have to leave just before 10:30

How is everyone?

star- I'm sure everything is fine but I can relate to your worry. I've relaxed a teeny but since seeing the heartbeat but still can't wait until my next scan to reassure me again!

Emily- Aw, you've got a bump! I'm also at the point where I can't suck in anymore. Still think mine is mostly bloat but either way it makes it hard to hide! 12 weeks will be a good times to share your news...

koj- Glad MS is letting up! Only a couple of days until you get to hear that little heartbeat again <3

october- When is your scan again?

AFM, I'm officially weaning off the PIO shots! Hoping my bloodwork looks good tomorrow so I can stay on the every other day thing. So much better!

Great news about no more pio shots scooby!
I think with dd the only time I relaxed was when I felt movement. For me that was at 21 weeks as my placenta was at the front so acted like a cushion, typical! Even then I was at maternity 3 tines for reduced movement but all was OK and think my placenta was just in the way

This time I'm hoping to feel movement earlier with it being the second and also hopefully my placenta will be in a different position

I'm feeling sick more often now and so so tired, please be good signs!

What a lovely bump Emily!!

star - being sick sucks but its so reassuring isn't it!! feeling kicks sound amazing <3

scooby - yay for less PIOs!!

afm - MS is back all of a sudden last night/today. I'm hoping it's a good sign and that we hear heartbeats on Wednesday. Yesterday was the first day in over 2 months that I did not have to poke myself with a needle!! :)

Koj - yay for being able to hear heartbeat! How many weeks will you be? Shame the ms is back but it's reassuring!

Star - with you on the tiredness! Just want to sleep all the time! Don't think the heat is helping though!

Scooby - how did the bloods go? Hope you can keep reducing the pio!

Afm - scan today was amazing. Could see arm and leg buds have formed too! Baby has changed so much already! Can't wait till next scan. Measuring 8w5d exactly what I thought

Ko, exciting for another scan on Wed, hope you're feeling OK, I'm feeling pretty rough with ms at the moment, haven't been sick but just came very close, got a sore throat and some kind of illness too which isn't help how I feel

Emily, great news on scan! I love it when you start to see arms and legs, soo cute
The heat is ridiculous, actually can't wait for it to be cold at the moment!

Koj - super awesome you were able to hear heartbeat! Best feeling ever, I'm sure.

Star - I have been super tired. Taking naps have seemed to help but super hard during the day.

Emily- the little bud is looking more human like. I'm sure that was exciting to see. My little scan look like a shrimp &#127844; haha

Afm, I'm 7 weeks and 3 days. Heartbeat measuring 157 bpm. My little munchkin was measuring and looking awesome. Unfortunately, I received awful news today but RE said not to stress but placed me on bedrest until next Tuesday. I have a tear in my placenta. I believe he said it was 1 cm and a clot behind it. He reassured me that everything would be fine but I had a nice cry. It's one worry after another :cry:

star- Aww, I can't wait to feel kicks. That must be amazing! Good luck on your scan tomorrow and I hope you feel better soon!

koj- Good luck today! I hope you hear a nice strong heartbeat. I'm sorry MS is back but hopefully it will be short-lived.

Emily- Well my progesterone dropped to 19, which is above their cutoff of 15 but still seems so low compared to where I was (30). So I'm not sure what they'll do. As much as I hate the shots I'll gladly stay on them for another couple of weeks to keep baby safe. I'm so happy about your wonderful scan! Perfect little bean. <3

October- Such a nice, strong heartbeat but how awful about the tear! I can't imagine how scary that must be. But just remember, your RE thinks it's going to be okay. :hugs: So rest up and take good care of yourself. Hopefully this will resolve itself soon and the rest of your pregnancy will be smooth sailing!

Picked a doctor and booked an appointment for 7/7. They may not do a scan (bummer) but I will get to hear a heartbeat. Itching to see the baby again! Just hope all is well...

star - your scan is tomorrow!!! yay!!! so excited for you!!! <3 feel better soon and that you get some relief from the heat!! I heard it's bad over there!!

emily - aww! arms and legs!! my last scan was at 7w so I only saw a little sea monkey looking thing ;) hahaha :haha:

october - so sorry to hear about the placenta tear :( but if your doctor said it will all be ok, please try not to stress out (i know... easier said than done!!). thinking about you!!

scooby - Yay for your first appt!! the heartbeat is just as sweet and reassuring as an ultrasound! Can't wait for your next appt!!

Thank you Ko, I cannot wait! Praying everything is OK, I'm feeling better with the virus too, don't know what that was all about, felt awful for a day, the heat is horrendous here though

Hi ladies!! How are you all doing?

We are having dinner with a few of our very close friends tonight and we've decided to announce our pregnancy. I figured that if anything happens after this point, we'd let them know anyway. It's feeling so real now but I'm terrified at the same time. I know our risks of miscarriage after this point are pretty low but the fact that it's never zero is just scary..

Also, I need your advice - we're getting together with 2 other couples and a guy. One couple is currently 14weeks pregnant (they got pregnant on their first month of trying). The other couple has been trying for about 7 months now (they're both 30) and I think the wife is starting to feel a little anxious and the husband talked to my DH about how TTC is getting a bit stressful for them... do you think we should tell them privately rather than to the whole group?? to me 7 months is nothing but the anxiety of trying and not working is stressful at any stage..

What do you think?

Sorry for the long post.

October, how are you feeling? Will you have another scan on Tuesday? Try to not to worry although we all know it's easier said than done, your Dr sounded reassuring x

Ko, that's a difficult one, do they know you have been going through treatment yourself? I agree 6/7 months isn't long but everyone obviously feels different about how long they begin to worry, I would say they sound like they would be OK with you saying as a group as might think there is something to worry about if you tell them separately?

Hi ladies, does anyone have days when they don't feel anything or don't feel pregnant? Yesterday and today I have felt normal and it's making me paranoid. I could also drink tea when I had gone off it and with dd couldn't drink it for over 2 months, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 5 weeks til the next scan arghh!

Hope you're all well and having a good weekend

Today I've pretty much been in all day, dh got up with dd and went for an early walk so had a nice lie in, th en Ive just been out with me 3 sisters and 2 friends from work to a Mediterranean place for dinner, was very nice but it's strange not drinking so came home 9pm and left them to their cocktails!

star - I ended up just announcing to the crowd. I could see that our friends weren't as excited as the others (for obvious reasons) so I felt kind of bad, but then again, I've been trying for SO LONG I needed to enjoy that moment as much as possible. Maybe I'm selfish.. :/

and yes, there are days I don't feel pregnant at all!! I use those days to get stuff done and eat as much as possible!!

Ko you're not selfish at all, you've been through alot and you deserve to enjoy announcing, it's not like you weren't thinking of them as you asked us here what we thought too, thank you for the reassurance, I was hungry all day yesterday ans ended the day with half a roast chicken out for my brother's birthday and a chocolate brownie and ice cream haha

koj- I agree with star, you deserve to have that moment after everything you've been through. Hopefully your friends will have their moment soon and when they do, you'll be happy for them.

star- I'm having such an easy pregnancy too, it's a little freaky sometimes. And there are definitely days when I barely feel pregnant at all. But then there are days like today when my boobs are killing me and I'm so tired I feel like I'm about to drop and I've peed like 6 times already this morning. :haha:

I had a dream we had a baby boy last night! DH and I have both been thinking girl so our dream versions were very surprised lol. This is actually the first baby dream I've had since I got pregnant, so that was really neat. I changed his diaper and dressed him in jammies and we were cuddling. It was so sweet. :cloud9:

Star- the only pregnancy symptom I have is nausea (no vomitting). However, it only happens after I eat a big meal and it takes forever to digest. Other than that no real symptoms.

KOJ- I would have announced to the crowd as well. You are definitely not selfish! Infertility treatments are hard work. you definitely deserve to have your moment after trying trying to conceive

Scooby- I've had a dream of having a boy. I would really love a mini me but after all we've been through , I just hope for a healthy and happy baby to cuddle and love on.

I had another scan today and the tear is healing and the clot has shrunk tremendously. Bedrest was so hard but worth it. I'm on light duty and will have another scan on next Friday. Baby is measuring 8 week, 5 days and heart rate 166bpm. I can finally exhale and breathe. My last appointment with RE is next week. Moving on to OB. It's a bittersweet feeling. Oh! 1 more week on PIO. :happydance:

So glad it is all clearing up for you October, what a relief!
I've got nausea on and off but haven't been sick , as soon as I moan about not having symptoms they come back again!

Midwife tomorrow!

Dh found a lump in his groin yesterday, it's small but going to drs today, I'm trying to not to stress but for someone who worries about everything I'm finding it impossible not to , just praying it's nothing , need to stay calm!

October- I'm so happy to hear that everything is ok! Must have been very scary. I'm jealous of all of your scans lol. It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Moobley and I'm going nuts! Post a pic when you can :)

star- Oh no, I hope DH is ok! Try not to worry... it's almost always just a cyst or something like that. Will the midwife listen for the heartbeat? How exciting!

AFM, getting bloodwork tomorrow and trying not to be nervous. I feel like everything is okay but seeing that progesterone level go up would give me way more peace of mind! I guess I sort of have a hard time believing that my body knows what to do because we struggled for so long to get here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->