Assisted conception success - due 2018 xx

Hey, I think my symptoms of nausea and feeling weak when hungry are definitely easing up now, been getting a few headaches though which is a nuicense but at least it's something lol, other than that I'm not feeling a lot, when I'm wearing certain clothes though have a very noticeable bump which people at work have commented on but they knew anyway so it's fine haha, they just think it's funny I'm showing so much so soon which I would rather not at this early stage!

star- So glad your MS is easing up! I think it's adorable that you're getting an early bump. Mine is super noticeable too right now but I only need to hide it for one more week ;)

I bought a pregnancy pillow and it's AMAZING. I don't think I'll want to give it up afterward lol. I got one of the U-shaped ones and it's really supportive.

13+2 today! So close to the 2nd trimester now...

Sounds good scooby, ive just got a straight one that I had with dd which used to be my sisters lol
So far I have been ok apart from one night my hips hurt whichever way I laid
With dd I had to have physio as by 30 weeks the left side of my pelvis was higher than the right which affected my hips and left leg, also had bad knee pain because my thigh muscles were so tight it was pulling my knee caps higher up than what thy should have been, I had this again at the start of this pregnancy but not had it for weeks now, hope it stays away as the knee pain is the worst and not a lot helps!

1 week today til 12 week scan, please stop dragging!!

Hi ladies!

Sorry been MIA!

Things haven't been going too smoothly! So 12 week scan was fine, moved due date forward 2 days which is exactly what happened with DD.
But they did NT scan with combined blood test and that came back that I'm high risk for Down's. So after a lot of stressing and tears, we went ahead with the CVS today and will get the results on Thursday.

Morning sickness is still going strong... Not my idea of fun! I know it's reassuring but I'm 14 weeks now so wish it would let up already!

Hi Emily, sorry things haven't gone smoothly and you're having a bad time with ms, I think with dd mine lasted til 15/16 weeks and I was thinking then when is it ever going to end!
Hope results go well Thursday x

good to hear form you Emily!! Sorry to hear things haven't been going too smoothly. I hope your CVS results come back better than your NT & blood test. I had morning sickness until last week (14+ weeks) and this week I'm having really bad diarrhea.. ugh!! when will I be in the "honeymoon phase" that everyone talks about!!

star- That pain sounds rough. I really hope it doesn't return! I hope the rest of this week goes by quickly for you & you have a great scan on Monday!

Emily- I responded in your journal but I also wanted to say that most of the time the higher risk doesn't actually mean anything is wrong. The odds really are in your favor. I know this must be so nerve wracking for you & I really hope your CVS results are good! :hugs:

koj- That sounds awful, I'm so sorry! Do you think you just got as minor stomach bug or that it's dietary? Maybe more fiber would help?

AFM, I've told my boss and we've finally announced to everyone else. My boss seems very willing to work with us on a schedule that makes sense for everyone, which is such a relief. I think you all saw in my journal that we're having a boy! I cried when I found out, it's just so amazing & overwhelming. :cloud9: Boys clothes are so freaking cute.

star - so close til your scan!!!! How are you feeling? Can't believe you're already 12 weeks on Monday!!!

scooby - my sister has one of each and always says that boys know exactly how to melt your heart. They know all the right things to do/say to make moms happy apparently!!! Congrats on announcing to everyone else!! I've told quite a few people but haven't told my boss yet.. I really should soon! my belly is starting to show (just a tiny bit) and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it a secret!

star- I also hope the week goes by very quickly for you. I know how anxious one can be to see their little one. The growth is so amazing.

Emily- I am so sorry to hear things are not going as smoothly as you would have hoped. I am praying for you. I believe all things will workout perfectly. Like scooby said, a higher risk doesn't actually mean anything is wrong.

koj- I have had some pretty bad diarrhea as well. The nausea is gone (thank goodness) I hope you start to feel better soon.

Scooby- That is super awesome news! Boys are the sweetest. My son is so loving, thoughtful and caring. He's only 7 but I hope it stays that way. haha. I saw my perinatologist yesterday. They took an educated guess at our scan and said it was girl, but would confirm in 4 weeks. I didn't get too excited because it's still pretty early, 13weeks 2 days.

koj- I have a great relationship with my stepson so I'm hoping to have that with Moobley too! Also, I missed the very early years with DSS (baby/toddler) so I'm looking forward to experiencing that. I'm so excited you have a bump! You should definitely tell your boss soon lol.

October- Aww, your son sounds like the sweetest. <3 I was so worried my stepson wouldn't want to hang out with us anymore when he got older, but he's 15 and still watching movies with us and playing games. It was funny, though, like all of the sudden at 12 or 13 his voice was deeper- like overnight! And he grew about 6" in 3 months and started eating 4 slices of pizza in one sitting. So get ready for that! :winkwink: Awww, a girl! Are you hoping for one or the other?

AFM, we sent out those blue confetti poppers to my parents and my in-laws so they can find out what we're having. My parents are supposed to get theirs tomorrow, I can't wait!!! Keeping this secret has been insanely hard, even just for a few days...

When is everyone else finding out what they are having?

Hey all, 12 weeks today, scan Monday will be 12w4d

Scooby, we're going to book a private scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender so we don't have to wait for the 20 week scan, just hope baby is in the right position otherwise they do let you go back but would rather only have to go once!

Going to wait til we know all is ok after mon before we book it

How exciting with your gender reveal! We haven't told anyone we're finding out earlier, with dd we didn't tell them either so was a surprise when we did , one of my sisters was the most excited as she has a dd too just one year older than mine so they're close , can't wait to find out this time

Dd is having some nice long naps during the day, 2 and a half hrs yesterday and today so I've managed to get some good rest in, don't know how she will sleep tonight now but for now I'm making the most of it as she was up at 5 today!

october - sorry you had bad diarrhea as well, but selfishly I'm relieved that others are experiencing something similar. :blush: a girl!!! aww!! :baby: but you're smart not to get excited! My sister had an early scan and was told 80% girl but confirmed a boy 4 weeks later!!

scooby - I know.. i should. haha Kinda waiting for my next scan at 18 weeks which is on 8/16! keep us posted on your parents' reactions!!!

star - happy 12 weeks!!! and yay for nice long naps! your scan is so soon :D excited for you!!

Hey everyone! So excited to be joining this group! I'm currently 8w4d with identical twin boys. Still very nervous but we just had an ultrasound yesterday and they both looked great so that was very reassuring! I tried posting our ultrasound pic, hoping I did it right lol

Congrats to everyone:baby:

Attachments

• IMG_2138.jpg
    IMG_2138.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
Kkj - welcome and adorable scan pic!!!!! so excited for you!!

star- If we hadn't done a blood test I would have booked a private scan early too. 20 weeks is just too long to wait lol. Good luck with your scan on Monday! Has MS gone completely yet? I still have moments occasionally but it's rare now. I hope DD didn't keep you up all night! So nice that she's taking long naps though :)

koj- Is your 18 week scan the anatomy scan? They want to do mine at 19 weeks but I don't have it booked yet. Is that when you'll find out what you're having?

kj- So glad to see you here! Congrats on your boys!! :blue: :blue: So far we've got all boys from our IVF thread. (Emily, me & you.) Dancing is supposed to find out what her twins are tomorrow! Love your scan pic :)

AFM, not-so-patiently awaiting a phone call from my parents so we can do this gender reveal with them. I'm so glad I won't have to hide it from my mom for much longer. This has been brutal, I tell her everything!

Scooby-hope your gender reveal was fun with your parents! It's so hard keeping it a secret especially if you guys are close. I know so many boys :)

Kj, congratulations on your boys, beautiful scan

Scooby,exciting reveal time! I'm the same, some nausea daily but it's getting better
Dd actually slept quite well, we went for a walk for an hr, she loves walking and ended up across a field and along a long country lane where we picked blackberries, she wouldn't have slept otherwise!
Today she is up at 5:15 and wa salsa up at 1:30 with dh and 4 with me, she is just the worst sleeper! Good job dh isn't working today so I will be going back to bed very soon and when she naps!

Scooby - hope the reveal went well!

Kkj - congratulations! Scans are definately reassuring early on

AFM - for anyone who hasn't seen my journal, everything came back fine from CVS and we are officially team :blue: still in total shock! Was 100% expecting another girl!

Hi girls! I'm finally making the jump to the pregnancy boards. Sorry I've been mia I feel like I missed so much. After the diagnosis of SCH I was really nervous and felt like I needed a break. But yesterday I had my 10 week appointment and dr assured me everything looked great, I feel a million times better.

Scooby congrats on 12 weeks!! And a boy, how exciting!!

Star happy 12 weeks to you too! Not long now till you find out the gender :)

Kj I'm just catching up and identical twin boys!! What a wonderful surprise. Congrats!

Emily it's great to see all your tests came back well. Another boy!

Koj did/ are you finding out the gender?

I have a strong feeling I'm having a boy too. It will be interesting to see what everyone else finds out.

Great news Emily and congratulations on your boy! So many boys now, I can't wait to find out!

Dogmommy, good to see you here, understand you needed a break but great news all looked good on scan!

Afm, feeling so rough today, sick, tired, headache need to feel better now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->